I feel so guilty...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noob_Krueger
Oh yes I do. My friends were hanging out in the beach, bored, and the beach people were going away. Except for these womens, we assumed mother and daughter. Mother could be around 70's and daughter around 30's. They were sunbathing and we spot their cameras...We had these thoughts but tried to resist it. We tried, BELIEVE US! But we couldn't. So we grab their cameras silently, my friend put his pants down, and I took a picture of his 'pencil with two erasers'....maybe not 'a' but couple...okay 4 pictures. Then I put the camera back and ran back to our house...

I ask you...should I get slapped for doing this?

BlackSunshine
yes

Barker
Go away.

Noob_Krueger
Originally posted by Barker
Go away.

I do not speak to dogs.

Barker
Originally posted by Noob_Krueger
I do not speak to dogs.
Thats.. nice.

BlackSunshine
I do not speak to dogs.

blink

Noob_Krueger
Thats.. nice.

Fetch boy! *throws stick*

Barker
Fetch boy! *throws stick*
Are you implying that I'm a dog?

Because, you know, you just said you don't talk to them.

Don't stop now. 13

Noob_Krueger

Don't stop now. 13

Yes. Your SN is 'Barker'. Dogs bark. So you must be a dog cause you bark. Hence your name 'Barker'. NOW FETCH!

Barker
Yes. Your SN is 'Barker'. Dogs bark. So you must be a dog cause you bark. Hence your name 'Barker'. NOW FETCH!
Nope. If you knew me, you'd know exactly what my Username is "Barker" for.

That, and the "Barker = Dog" joke is kinda lame.

Noob_Krueger
Nope. If you knew me, you'd know exactly what my Username is "Barker" for.

That, and the "Barker = Dog" joke is kinda lame.

Still waiting for my stick Barker!

Barker
The "Barker = Dog" joke is kinda lame.

Noob_Krueger
Still waiting for my stick Barker!

=Tired Hiker=
eek!

Lyna303
Oh yes I do. My friends were hanging out in the beach, bored, and the beach people were going away. Except for these womens, we assumed mother and daughter. Mother could be around 70's and daughter around 30's. They were sunbathing and we spot their cameras...We had these thoughts but tried to resist it. We tried, BELIEVE US! But we couldn't. So we grab their cameras silently, my friend put his pants down, and I took a picture of his 'pencil with two erasers'....maybe not 'a' but couple...okay 4 pictures. Then I put the camera back and ran back to our house...

hehe thats funny, but it would be awkward if my mom went to develop photos...

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Lyna303
hehe thats funny, but it would be awkward if my mom went to develop photos...
are you implying that was your camera?

Kongu Dude
Hehe. laughing

Mišt

Don't stop now. 13

laughing out loud Owned.

=Tired Hiker=

I thought that was funny, my friend did that at a wedding once with one of the disposable cameras they put on every table at the reception. I thought you were going to steal the camera, that would have been messed up, but taking pics of your friends weener isn't messed up. It might mean you're gay, but it isn't messed up nonetheless. wink

Kongu Dude

JaehSkywalker

yeah.

Red Two

Few Dozen SLaps woud do the trick

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Red Two
Few Dozen SLaps woud do the trick
Oh REally? no expression

ladygrim

I ask you...should I get slapped for doing this? laughing out loud

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by ladygrim
laughing out loud
That's a nice responce. eatermm

ladygrim
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
That's a nice responce. eatermm i know couldnt think of anything to put

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by ladygrim
i know couldnt think of anything to put
It's still a nice responce. ermmha

ladygrim
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
It's still a nice responce. ermmha big grin

Kongu Dude
ermmgrin

Kelly_LS

No, it sounds like something my friends and I would do.

ThePittman

Don't stop now. 13 http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/misc/OWNED1.jpg

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by ThePittman
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/misc/OWNED1.jpg
laughing out loud

Don't steal pics from Pittman's Site. mhm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.