Battle of the Shape Changers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Martian Manhunter (no tp)

vs

Metamorpho

vs

Clayface (JLU)

vs

Mystique (X-men Evolution)

DigiMark007
Mystique and Clayface are WAY out of their league.

I don't know enough about Metamorpho....but it would definitely be between him and J'onn.

Blair Wind
martians got my vote erm

bigbran
Originally posted by Starhawk

vs

Metamorpho

vs

Clayface (JLU)

vs

Mystique (X-men Evolution) No TP hey... Manhunter steals a bunch of mass...

Starhawk
With TP it's not a fair fight.

xmarksthespot
Martian Manhunter.

Martian_mind
Jonn but metamorpho gives him trouble

guy222
martian

spetznaz
Originally posted by Starhawk

vs

Metamorpho

vs

Clayface (JLU)

vs

Mystique (X-men Evolution)

Hopefully you do not mean a physical battle, because Clayface and mystique are woefully inadequate against MM and Metamorpho.

Although, even if you meant the ability to shapeshift, Mystique and Clayface are still way below the other two. While mystique is amazing in her aping of the forms of others, she is limited in the scale and scope of her transformations. Clayface is more flexible in terms of scope (and even scale), but he has limits as well.

However someone like MM has clearly been stated to only be matched and surpassed by one person ....Plastic man.

Thus, MM wins this .....be it a test of muscle, speed, brains, resilience, .....or simply who can shapeshift the best.

rougeredmage
what about morph i think he could give him a real good run for mm's money. seen as MM has many other talents such as super strengh and breath perhaps his shapechaing is not as refined as it could be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.