Team Batman vs Team Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Batman invades Hell's Kitchen with Ra's Al Ghul, Deathstroke, and Bane. Daredevil shows up to defend his neighborhood with Deadpool, Bullseye, and Black Panther. Which team goes home the winner?

Team Batman

Batman
Ra's Al Ghul
Deathstroke
Bane

vs.

Team Daredevil

Daredevil
Deadpool
Bullseye
Black Panther

masterbruce
Team Dare Devil if this is just a straight up fight, no prep.

charlemagne9746
For this fight, both teams have prep. Batman knows DD will have backup...and DD knows Batman is coming and is ready to meet him...so no surprises here....both teams have an hour to prepare beforehand

Metalmanx
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
For this fight, both teams have prep. Batman knows DD will have backup...and DD knows Batman is coming and is ready to meet him...so no surprises here....both teams have an hour to prepare beforehand

Christ, dude. You gave Batman, Ra's, and Deathstroke prep?

Just give them the fight, why don't you?

Straight-up, Team Daredevil wins this fight.

With an hour prep on each side? With three minds working together, they have the advantage against T'Challa (the only guy who could really prep). However, since T'Challa is also a master of prep and has an ass-load of resources, I'm only giving Team Batman a 6-7/10 here with prep.

Soljer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Christ, dude. You gave Batman, Ra's, and Deathstroke prep?

Just give them the fight, why don't you?

Straight-up, Team Daredevil wins this fight.

With an hour prep on each side? With three minds working together, they have the advantage against T'Challa (the only guy who could really prep). However, since T'Challa is also a master of prep and has an ass-load of resources, I'm only giving Team Batman a 6-7/10 here with prep.

Three? Even bane is a master strategist.

All four of Batman's team are incredible tacticians, and would be ungodly with prep.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Three? Even bane is a master strategist.

All four of Batman's team are incredible tacticians, and would be ungodly with prep.

I didn't necessarily forget about Bane, just that the other three out-shine him in terms of prep and strategy, so I felt I'd just give the Marvel side the benefit of the doubt.

Meh. erm

charlemagne9746
Ok...I'll add two more to the fight...Punisher joins Batman...and Reed Richards joins Daredevil. Reed should even the odds up a bit as far as strategy goes on Daredevil's team.

Soljer
Ok...I'll add two more to the fight...Punisher joins Batman...and Reed Richards joins Daredevil. Reed should even the odds up a bit as far as strategy goes on Daredevil's team.

What the f**k?

Reed solo's Batman's team.

Blair Wind
eh. Batman has a belt. That belt carrys the secret to the universe. Said belt also has a device in case any JLA members go bad. Plastic Man is a said person. Batman pulls strechy repellent out and wins no expression

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
What the f**k?

Reed solo's Batman's team.

Agreed. no expression

ExtraMision5555

You were better off how it started.

Adding reed to either side tips it too far in thier favor. Tek+superior knoweldge

its almost as bad as adding dr strange

On topic though

Straight fight, Daredevils team wins
Prep, (with original roster) Batmans team wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.