V gets dropped into current Marvel...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_%28comics%29

What happens? Anything?

xmarksthespot
He tries to blow up the UK parliament? Then Captain Britain kills him?

Lucid Lui
Or Union Jack.

The Pict
What height is he dropped from? hmm

Lucid Lui
Knew i was gonna get that question. He's dropped from about the height of a 2 story building. Inside a pillow factory.

Swanky-Tuna
Does he land on some pillows?

Lucid Lui
It's a pilow factory. Not pillow fun park. They're not just gonna be lying around.

Maybe if he's lucky.

PRAYERRUN
this is the weirdest conversation I have ever read.stick out tongue Pillow factory???

The Pict
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
It's a pilow factory. Not pillow fun park. They're not just gonna be lying around.

Maybe if he's lucky.

laughing out loud

grey fox
In the middle of America ? During Civil War ?

Well if you Yanks are lucky he'll stay behind and Help the Anti-Reg's. And they'll most certainly win.

The current situation that Marvel is in , is prime territory for V . He's been here before , he knows what'll happen next ect.

I could see some interesting conversations happening...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Anti-reg's headquarters , most of the lights are dimmed and V is sitting his back turned to the door way , a small device is being thrown into the air and caught within his hand . Almost in a playful manner

*Cap suddenly enters , frustrated and noticeably tired , his jaw clenches for a few seconds before he begins speaking*

Cap : What the Hell were you doing out their V ?

*V's device continues to be thrown and caught*

V : Saving this crazy world of ours Mr Rogers

*Cap is noticeably shocked , his look of surprise melts away though revealing a lot more rage then initially expected*

Cap: *Yelling* By blowing up stark enterprises !

*V's free hand makes a few gestures as if this were a trivial matter*

V: One must make sacrifices , if Iron-Man wishes to win this little war of his , he'll lose a lot more then a single building .

*Disgust and anger merge together on cap's face, his hand tightens into a fist*

Cap : Your no better then a terrorist.

V : No...No I'm afraid your quite wrong there Mr Rogers. I'm just a simple lover of freedom....

*V suddenly spins around , the light shines ominously off of his mask as he catches the device once again , but this time he holds it as if it were a bike handle , pressing a previously unseen button on it. It is quite obviously a detonator. A muffled explosion rings throughout the base as well as outside*

V : ...much like yourself

*Cap stumbles backwards , aghast at whats just happened a look of shock covering his face*

Cap : V w-what have you done ?

*V tosses away the detonator nonchalant before steep-ling his fingers , you can somehow tell even through the mask that V is smug*

V : Let's see Iron-man try to wage war without that tower of his...

NiņoAraņa
Wolverine stabs him no expression

Lucid Lui
*claps for grey fox*

encore?

golem370
He walks of and runs into Sabretooth scared and then gets carried out on a stretcher

DarkCrawler
I only know only thing that happens. Explosions. Lots and lots of explosions. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.