Has anyone seen these movies? if you have rate them 1 - 10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JDFE
Castle Freak: 9
Freak Show: 1
Thiner: 10
The Stand: 6
Night Breed: 10
The People Under The Stairs: 9

Rate them 1 - 10, i just want to se if i share the same taste in horror as some people, becuase ive been said to have the worst taste ever -.-

deathbycorn
Castle Freak: 4
Freak Show: Haven't Seen
Thiner: 7
The Stand: 5
Night Breed: 6
The People Under The Stairs: 6

vintageSW77
Castle Freak - 1
Freak Show - havent seen either
Thinner - 3
The Stand - 6
Nightbreed - 9
The People Under The Stairs - 7

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by JDFE
Castle Freak: 9
Freak Show: 1
Thiner: 10
The Stand: 6
Night Breed: 10
The People Under The Stairs: 9

Rate them 1 - 10, i just want to se if i share the same taste in horror as some people, becuase ive been said to have the worst taste ever -.-

1. Castle Freak - Overrated flick IMO, I love Stuart Gordon, but this was one of my least fav's...probably about a 4

2. Freak Show - Really liked it personally...Pretty rare, hard flick to find too. Gunnar Hanson was great as the Freakmaster!!! A little cheesey at times, but I like a little cheese with my horror sometimes!- 6

3. Thinner - I enjoyed this one a lot - I'd have to rate this one about about a 7.5 Not one of King's best, but faaaar from his worst!!!

4. The Stand - Great movie!!! If you've got six hours to kill, definately check it out....I'd rate this one an 8.

5. Night Breed - So-So Clive Barker flick...this one gets about a 7. Not a must-see, but definately worth a look.

6. The People Under the Stairs - By far the best flick on the list....Highly recommended flick. Definately one of Wes Craven's best flicks IMO. Highly overlooked and underrated gem....A must see!!! A good solid 9.

Hey, this was fun....anybody else got anymore????

Zilverz
i still have nightbreed in the shrink rap ... need to check it out sometime over the holidays

MildPossession
Castle Freak: Haven't seen
Freak Show: Haven't seen
Thiner: 5
The Stand: Can't remember if I have seen

Night Breed: Only seen parts because I fell asleep, not because of the film, they just put it on late on television.

The People Under The Stairs: 8 - really enjoyed this one.

drewbiefan
Which is the scariest=D?

Espantada23
Castle Freak: Haven't Seen
Freak Show: Haven't Seen
Thinner: I'd have to go with a 7...it was good,but not the best Stevie King work
The Stand: Saw it so long ago that I can't recall.
Night Breed: 8...loved this one when I was a kid.
The People Under The Stairs: 6

Espantada23
I just looked up the trailers for Castle Freak and Freak Show...Castle Freak looks pretty creepy...and there are like 5 movies with the title Freak Show so I have no clue which one it is.

deathbycorn
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113111/ is the Freak Show he is talking about.

Made in 1995 and starring Gunnar Hansen.

And there is a new movie called Freak Show aka Oddities due in 2007 :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0906005/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.