Some info i got - Take a look

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JDFE
Incase people on here dont know who i am, im hazel my other account doesn't work.. **** knows why.. anyway smile

Ive been on holiday since 3 weeks ago, i came back yesterday from NY.
While i was in new york, i hapen to look up a certain friend of my friend so i went to his house HE IS 1 OF THE COSTUME GUYS FOR POTC 1 2 and 3. We talked about a certain pirates 3 big grin and what i got out of him was.

' The cast are getting edgy now that the movie is taking so long, there was some problems on set '

' No i didnt really get to se johnny depp, i just ASSISTED making his costume, but i got to watch some of thE Filming '

' Well when movie 2 came out, it was said to be bigger and better, but what movie 3 is... its just great, Action, comedy, romance, betrail.. so much more feeling aswell '

THAT IS ALL i got out of him sorry its not much, it was a favour really, my mate is good mates with him so i got a 3 minute interview lol.. Anyway its something else to talk about sorry i didnt get more gossip sad

SarahB
oh rite kk dwsmile lol..its still news......

was the filming gd??

katelovespirate
sweet action. smile thanks for sharing!!!! romance, betrayal... awesome. sounds great!!!

SarahB
yepsmile

Mistypirate
All of that info sounds good to me, Thank you so much.

PirateDiva
Omg that is soooooo cool!!! ROMANCE....BETRAYAL.....wow i like the sound of that!!! lol......I Hope romance is Jack/Lizzie and betrayal is towards Will! lol.....omg omg omg....freaking out again!

Chiki Mina
Just reading that Romance part got me excited smile

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Just reading that Romance part got me excited smile

Just hearing u say this about reading about the romance thing got me extatic big grin.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhh AWE...i cant wait!!!

Turbo-charged
man you guys are awesome!

Chiki Mina
I think betrayel and romance go together big grin

Turbo-charged
um i dont

Chiki Mina
Um I do big grin

Mistypirate
I do 2 eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.