Ghost Rider In the DC universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Ghost Rider in the DC universe. What would happen? Would he ever join the JLA? Would be mistaken for a villain? What villains would he fight? these and many more questions are asked and (hopefully) answered after these messages.stick out tongue

golem370
I believe he would be a fine addition to JLA. And that way Superman can finally kick Batman's weak a$$ out of the team.

Draco69
The Spectre murders Ghost Rider for attempting to steal his schtick....

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud Excatly.

Howard_Jones
He would permanently rid DC of the walking plot device known as Doomsday.

PRAYERRUN
I don't know dudes, I'd think that Superman wouldn't take to kindly too Ghost Rider's attitude toward vengence. Of course, I think that he'd fit right in with DC hero's. Him & Spector would probably actually get along real well.

Reaper777
Yeah, after a short Argument over the vengance thing I think he'd join the JLA...

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
He would permanently rid DC of the walking plot device known as Doomsday.

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

Originally posted by golem370
I believe he would be a fine addition to JLA. And that way Superman can finally kick Batman's weak a$$ out of the team.

and once again, HELL YEAH!!!!

Comicbook_kid
Ghost Rider would not be interested in joining the JLA. He couldn't care less....he's more of a loner anymore. I know he used to be with the Champions back in the seventies for a short time, but I just don't see him running around with the likes of Flash, Aquaman, and Superman.

Also, he'd be bound to run into the likes of Etrigan, Deadman, Swampthing, John Constantine, Spectre, Circe, and maybe even Wonder Woman sooner or later.

I personally would love to see him beat the ever-liven **** out of Doomsday smile

PRAYERRUN
Ghost Rider/ Deadman. cool. Makes sense.

guy222
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Ghost Rider in the DC universe. What would happen? Would he ever join the JLA? Would be mistaken for a villain? What villains would he fight? these and many more questions are asked and (hopefully) answered after these messages.stick out tongue

GR cleans up DC. He will beat up Batman big grin

Muck101
Likely, Batman would mistake him for a villain while GR does his vengeance thing on some mugger. Batman puts up a decent fight for about.... twenty seconds, and is then killed. Theres no contest between the two, but I think you all are selling bats just a little bit short. Aquaman is the joke of the JLA, if you ask me.

Superboy Prime
Who needs a JL when you have Superman?

In any case...why exactly would GR WTFOWN Doomsday? Pennance Stare(is that the correct name?) Because besides that I don't see how GR can even come close to match DD.

But then of course my GR knowledge is limited.

TricksterPriest
GR joins Shadowpact. wink Perfect team for him.

Board Walker
Ghost Rider goes to hell and forgets it is DC, he then meets Lucifer...poor poor ghost rider....

*some how ghost rider went to Vertigo pre lucifer story arc*

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
Ghost Rider goes to hell and forgets it is DC, he then meets Lucifer...poor poor ghost rider....

*some how ghost rider went to Vertigo pre lucifer story arc*

Even GR who's fighting Lucifer now

Martian_mind
Blue Devil would just send him straight to hell...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.