Annihilus/w Quantum Bands/Cosmic Rod & Thanos/Reality Gem vs Green Lantern team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Annihilus- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilus#Powers_and_abilities

&

Thanos- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos

vs

Green Lantern(Kyle)
Green Lantern(Hal)
Green Lantern(Kilowog)
Green Lantern(Stewart)
Sinestro

Galan007
hmmm, I'm not too sure what Annihilus /w/ Cosmic Rod can do, and The reality gem needs to be used in conjunction with other infinity gems to be used effectively (it is the hardest to control)

So for now ill say the GL team takes this 6-7/10

golem370
Weapons: Annihilus's major weapon is his Cosmic Control Rod, a six inch (15 cm) long, two inch (5 cm) diameter cylinder that contains the essence of the Tyannan starship's stardrive. Harnessing the power of the Cosmic Control Rod by cybernetic micro-circuitry, Annihilus is able to wield vast amounts of cosmic energy. This energy can be made to alter the atomic structures of matter into new configurations, or to shoot energy beams with the maximum power of ten megatons of TNT.

Stupid Rookie
Seeing as how Annihilus has managed to take several herald level beings, and took Quasar easily (withough the Quantun Bands) I would give them the majoity.

Thanos even w/o the gem is still a beast and I think they can take the GL team.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Seeing as how Annihilus has managed to take several herald level beings, and took Quasar easily (withough the Quantun Bands) I would give them the majoity.

Thanos even w/o the gem is still a beast and I think they can take the GL team.

I still fail to see where the top tier Gl's are herald lvl. Heralds do not create other beings and hold big bangs. The regular run of the mill gl's are herald lvl.

Wally West
Thanos with the reality gem could do it solo.

golem370
Silver Surfer made a clone that had equal power he stoped a Black Hole from destroying Earth.

Stupid Rookie
Surfer is GL level whether you admit to it or not. Also, Thanos was working for Annihilus, and in turn so were Aegis and T (no idea how to spell that name) I know they had their own motives, but still the obviously respect his power. And Thanos has gome us against beings much higher than GLs (assuming no Parralax etc.)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Silver Surfer made a clone that had equal power he stoped a Black Hole from destroying Earth.

Has he ever made an independant free thinking team of beings all as powerful as he? Has he deflected or absorbed the power to destroy or creat a universe? Tho SIlver surfer to me is still beyond herald lvl. He doesn't really count either. He was herald lvl a long time ago. He's evolved into so much more. But still, The Top Gl's are far superior to most of the Heralds.

Stupid Rookie

You took the words right out of my mouth.

MM also stated that surfer could have burned him out when he was feeding him energy. If he wanted to!

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Has he ever made an independant free thinking team of beings all as powerful as he? Has he deflected or absorbed the power to destroy or creat a universe? Tho SIlver surfer to me is still beyond herald lvl. He doesn't really count either. He was herald lvl a long time ago. He's evolved into so much more. But still, The Top Gl's are far superior to most of the Heralds.

What about Quasar?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What about Quasar?
Quasar to me is top GL in lvl and power and experience. Maybe around Kilowog or Hal lvl.

Stupid Rookie
Quasar to me is top GL in lvl and power and experience. Maybe around Kilowog or Hal lvl.

So what does it say to you that A took out a Hal level being without sweating, and that was without the bands. Basically he is now significantly stronger. So in other words, he could take out a few Hal level beings without sweating it.

Oh also, I agree with your statement about Quasar's level. He gets underrated here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So what does it say to you that A took out a Hal level being without sweating, and that was without the bands. Basically he is now significantly stronger. So in other words, he could take out a few Hal level beings without sweating it.

Oh also, I agree with your statement about Quasar's level. He gets underrated here.

THat was a low showing for quasar. Silver Surfer should not ever be able to take quasar out easily. Especially when Quasar is a better energy manipulator than Surfer. And Surfer maybe a little better than hal. But Kyle is a whole other kind of green lantern. Kyle did stuff other green lanters are probably learning from. I dont' think the surfer can beat Kyle.

Stupid Rookie
THat was a low showing for quasar. Silver Surfer should not ever be able to take quasar out easily. Especially when Quasar is a better energy manipulator than Surfer. And Surfer maybe a little better than hal. But Kyle is a whole other kind of green lantern. Kyle did stuff other green lanters are probably learning from. I dont' think the surfer can beat Kyle.

I think we are getting out signals crossed here. I mean that Annihilus beat Quasar with ease, and when you add the power of the Quantum bands, he is even more of a beast.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think we are getting out signals crossed here. I mean that Annihilus beat Quasar with ease, and when you add the power of the Quantum bands, he is even more of a beast.

Well I get you. The GL team does have the best Gl's on it tho and Sinestro. People dont' give sinestro his credit. He vexed hal for years and is utterly Ruthless. I'd give the marvel side 6/10 becuz thanos is going to kill a GL or two before it's all done.

Bentley
Thanos and Anihillus win.

I'm not so sure about the GL/Surfer thing though.

DarkCrawler
Thanos & Annihilus win IMO...

guy222
Who wins

Annihilus- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilus#Powers_and_abilities

&

Thanos- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos

vs

Green Lantern(Kyle)
Green Lantern(Hal)
Green Lantern(Kilowog)
Green Lantern(Stewart)
Sinestro

Team One

Jebus reborn
Thanos could probably bring back a bunch of people to life during the battle, and have them fight with him...

Thanos_THOTU
Ahnilius rules a galaxy he's a lot like Darkseid (but looks like an insect of some sort) I'd say they'll win, Thanos has taken on Odin without the reality gem.

llagrok
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Ahnilius rules a galaxy he's a lot like Darkseid (but looks like an insect of some sort) I'd say they'll win, Thanos has taken on Odin without the reality gem.

He withstood attacks from Odin, he would never have defeated him.

Annihilus isn't at Thanos' level, not with the cosmic rod or the quantum bands. Knocking out Phyla was complete crap and she didn't even try to use her quantum bands to protect herself.

Kilowog is pretty damn strong, but when you give Thanos the reality gem, this is curbstomp. Plain and simple curbstomp.

King Kandy
...Thanos can just use the reality Gem to make the laws of physics change so there's now a fourth law of Thermodynamics:

No GL's.

Tazer
Yo.

Has he ever made an independant free thinking team of beings all as powerful as he?

not a team, but that clone *did* have its own independent thoughts

if he could do it once, I dont seeany prob w/him doing it multiple times.....

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.