New Theatrical Trailer (not the teaser)...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithsaber408
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1547483&vid=123641

Hmm....

Now I'm not so sure.

It doesn't look as good as it did in the teaser.

It looks more cartoony and kid-ish.

Which is how the old cartoons and movies were, so I guess that's fine, but it seemed that this one was going for a little bit of a darker feel.

I'm still going to watch it, and am still looking forward to it, but my excitement level over what TYPE of TMNT this would be has dropped down a level.

Note: it's supposed to be "more serious" and a pg-13 rating (according to the director), so perhaps the monsters in the film will get stabbed, sliced, etc....

since it's more okay to show the kiddies monsters getting killed than foot soldiers. stick out tongue

sithsaber408
Wow, 39 views and no comments.

Hmm.

Anybody going to see this?

dave_kodak
i may or may not go see it.

Kento
I am sooo going to see it

Depprived
I still can't believe the Turtles have their own section on here!

dave_kodak
Why wouldnt they?

Depprived
^ I don't know, it just seems like an odd choice to me that's all.

dave_kodak
it doesnt to me, they Ninja Turtles are great, and alot of people know about them, at least in North america.

Depprived
^ Don't get me wrong. The Turtles were like my favourite thing in the world when I was a kid (and I'm not in N. America). It's just that their popularity is not what it was. And this is a primarily a movie board and the Turtles movies weren't the best - to put it kindly.

dave_kodak
I'm just guessing here, but they were your Favourite thing Because they are pretty damn awesome?
Movie's, Cartoon's, and Comic, that everyone loved?

... alot like the Spider-man movies....
and Batman.... and Superman...

which makes me think why this wouldn't be beside them, but its here in "More Movies".

The people wanted TMNT, and so they got TMNT.

sithsaber408
Indeed.

I'll be there opening weekend.

LordFear
TMNT is a classic timeless piece. ANybody interested in comix or whatever related will always appreciated the Brotherhood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.