Spiderman/Gambit/Captain America vs. Mr. Miracle/Deathstroke/Lashina of Female Furies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which side takes this in a no holds barred fight fest?

doctorstrongbad
The fight seems unfair, the scond team has the advantage. Bios would be nice. I don't know anything about Lashina. I think with Cap's Leadership, Gambit's powers and Spiderman's Strength and Agility they could win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
The fight seems unfair, the scond team has the advantage. Bios would be nice. I don't know anything about Lashina. I think with Cap's Leadership, Gambit's powers and Spiderman's Strength and Agility they could win.

Well the first team has Spiderman and Cap who both have Superstrength and agility. Gambit has Super agility as well and energy powers.

The 2nd team all of them have super agility. Lashina and Death stroke have Super stregnth to some degree. less than Spiderman. Maybe around caps lvl. Mr. Miracle has the least strength but the most agility.

Draco69
Mr. Miracle can solo them on his own....

Read Seven Soldiers....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Draco69
Mr. Miracle can solo them on his own....

Read Seven Soldiers....
Didn't know he was that good to beat Spidey, Cap, and Gambit all on his own.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Which side takes this in a no holds barred fight fest?

Team two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.