what kind of person are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cooper Klan Kid
im not tralkiong about like physical stuff, im talking about personality and cr@p like that ya' know? Happy Dance evil face ninja

Kongu Dude
I'm Greeny. w00t

Cooper Klan Kid
what the hell does that mean?

Cooper Klan Kid
im hyperyoupiwhistling

Kongu Dude
That I like green. w00t

Cooper Klan Kid
green is............AWESOME!!!!!!!

ChiquitaZ
I'm creeped out.

but that's not a personality, is it?

hmm...

sarcastic, I'd have to say

Lord Paradise
The Perfectionist (the One)
Perfectionists are realistic, conscientious, and principled. They strive to live up to their high ideals.
How to Get Along with Me
Take your share of the responsibility so I don't end up with all the work.
Acknowledge my achievements.
I'm hard on myself. Reassure me that I'm fine the way I am.
Tell me that you value my advice.
Be fair and considerate, as I am.
Apologize if you have been unthoughtful. It will help me to forgive.
Gently encourage me to lighten up and to laugh at myself when I get uptight, but hear my worries first.
What I Like About Being a One
being self-disciplined and able to accomplish a great deal
working hard to make the world a better place
having high standards and ethics; not compromising myself
being reasonable, responsible, and dedicated in everything I do
being able to put facts together, coming to good understandings, and figuring out wise solutions
being the best I can be and bringing out the best in other people
What's Hard About Being a One
being disappointed with myself or others when my expectations are not met
feeling burdened by too much responsibility
thinking that what I do is never good enough
not being appreciated for what I do for people
being upset because others aren't trying as hard as I am
obsessing about what I did or what I should do
being tense, anxious, and taking things too seriously
Ones as Children Often
criticize themselves in anticipation of criticism from others
refrain from doing things that they think might not come out perfect
focus on living up to the expectations of their parents and teachers
are very responsible; may assume the role of parent
hold back negative emotions ("good children aren't angry"wink
Ones as Parents
teach their children responsibility and strong moral values
are consistent and fair
discipline firmly

Pandemoniac
Egocentric hypocritical comfort-junk, but with a hearth gold to all that I care about and willing to face hell for the benefit of those I love.

Red Two
The Kind that likes to Say
By Odins Beard

drewbiefan
LOL!
- Crazy
- funny
- talkative
- outgoing
- confident
- caring
- partly sensitive
- can be creative
- can be quite forgiving easily
- can be optimistic, only sometimes!:P
- thoughtful
I am not sure what else, i admit i can be selfish at times, but who cannot haha.

Lana
Shy, perfectionist, non-confrontational, creative, pessimistic, loyal, non-trusting, tempermental, emotional, stubborn.

I suppose.

drewbiefan
Oh i forgot to mention, i am rather lazy LOL! i can be wary of people sometimes! also pessimistic quite alot, although notalways. Can get emotional too:P Probably loyal.

BlackSunshine
Naive, Goofy, Friendly, a bit stand-offish at times, sometimes the "life of the party"

Pandemoniac
Wow, wish I could have said it as well as that, as that is very much how I am. Are you comfortable with these specifications?

BlackSunshine
are you referring to me?

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
are you referring to me?

No sorry, to Lana

Scythe
I'm just peachy...

Lana
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Wow, wish I could have said it as well as that, as that is very much how I am. Are you comfortable with these specifications?

Well, it's honest and it's who I am, and no point trying to pretend to be something I'm not, you know?

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
No sorry, to Lana

ah, ok sorry.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Lana
Well, it's honest and it's who I am, and no point trying to pretend to be something I'm not, you know?

Agreed, no use in fooling anyone about who you really are. Lies only backfire on you eventually.

Scythe
Now I'm abit cheeky...

Marxman
I'm communist and all the preconceptions that come with that.

Cooper Klan Kid
what is it with all you pessimistic people?
Why dont you get all cheery and happy?cheers

hahahahhahahahaha chair

dirkdirden
Relaxed
Easy going
Funny in person but not so much on da forum
Tactlessly blunt
And grammarless

Cooper Klan Kid
okay theres been a change.
instead of just saying what kind of person you are you can also say what mood youre in.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Cooper Klan Kid
im not tralkiong about like physical stuff, im talking about personality and cr@p like that ya' know? Happy Dance evil face ninja
Two words:

Moody and bipolar. They describe my personality.

Cooper Klan Kid
someone has a F**ked up life

Bloigen
Bloigen.

Impediment
Loveable @$$hole.

Leo.M
I'm caring and an *******.

Hidden Lotus
funny sig!!! laughing

Shelbert Lemon
im not tralkiong about like physical stuff, im talking about personality and cr@p like that ya' know? Happy Dance evil face ninja lost... I dont really know. You'd be better off asking people who know me.

Hidden Lotus
?????

JacopeX
Athletic
Cool
Noble
Funny
Smart
Creative
Curious
Kind of quiet
Very shy

big grin big grin big grin

Hidden Lotus
what kind of person am i?
the kind that hate your kindno expression

Punkyhermy
"and the hardest part was letting go not taking part"

Storm
I' m strong-willed, thorough, passionate and completely willing to go it alone when necessary. I have an all or nothing attitude which is very useful under some circumstances but all of life is not a battlefield. I' m trying to weaken that side and reach compromises.

Quiet and intensely private, I' m not a person who is easy to get to know and understand. I only allow a special few into my inner world.

I' m always questioning and learning and my mind is always alert, curious, flexible and open to new experiences.

I look out for those I love and will often put the needs of others before my own. Friends and family look to me for advice and a shoulder to lean on. I am sincere and kindhearted.

I appear to be personally concerned about situations that violate innocents' rights.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Kelly_LS
I'm corny and dorky as well.

johnnyforever
I'm a very happy person. And I let people walk alll over me. Like if someone insulted me, I'd just laugh no expression ........................ I have no confidence weep

But at the same time i'm very loud, and outgoing! eek!

So really just, nice happy, and moody. no expression yep. i could wake up one day extremly happy, and then later i'll be quiet, then i'll be mad, and then i'll be sad....

anyway you know what i mean smile

johnnyforever
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
"and the hardest part was letting go not taking part" eek! You like Coldplay?!

InnerRise
im not tralkiong about like physical stuff, im talking about personality and cr@p like that ya' know? Happy Dance evil face ninja All you need to know is that I'm better than you.

Anything else is simply none of your business. mhm

I think we both know that you already knew that I was better than you though. schmoll

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Madman_V3N0M
I have 3 sides of me, personalityes if you will, which one do u want?

InnerRise
None. mhm

Madman_V3N0M
Ok...sad

InnerRise
Syke! wink

ALL OF THEM!!!! scream

Madman_V3N0M
Lol I love this smilyehttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/scream.gif
Got more?
Well here they are, summerised:
1. The bullshitter, punisher, angry man, who doesn't give a f**k, but criticises and comments, kicks puppyes and doesn't go to school.
2.The sad, slight emo, introverted guy, unsure and feeling like a retard and a failure, no love for life and feeling empty with an inferiority complex.
3. Main "personality" The happy guy, with no prejudice, peacefull and relaxed, slight perfectionist, capable of great creative energy, social, and trying to get in touch with the inner child and be mercyfull and realistic.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
Lol I love this smilyehttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/scream.gif
Got more?
Well here they are, summerised:
1. The bullshitter, punisher, angry man, who doesn't give a f**k, but criticises and comments, kicks puppyes and doesn't go to school.
2.The sad, slight emo, introverted guy, unsure and feeling like a retard and a failure, no love for life and feeling empty with an inferiority complex.
3. Main "personality" The happy guy, with no prejudice, peacefull and relaxed, slight perfectionist, capable of great creative energy, social, and trying to get in touch with the inner child and be mercyfull and realistic. So you're Bipolar then. erm

Madman_V3N0M
Well... I'm tripolar I think... but 1 and 2 appear only on rare ocasions, also 3 is trying to fuse all three into one being and has gone quite far, not too much progress with the inner child though. Also 2.and 3. like anime and Japanese stuff, 1 thinks it's stupid, he hates everything...

InnerRise
Well... I'm tripolar I think... but 1 and 2 appear only on rare ocasions, also 3 is trying to fuse all three into one being and has gone quite far, not too much progress with the inner child though. Also 2.and 3. like anime and Japanese stuff, 1 thinks it's stupid, he hates everything... Ok...You have multiple personality disorder.

*backs away slowly*

Madman_V3N0M
But 3 is winning! kiddin, I don't think it's multiple personalityes I still have the same memoryes and still call myself the same... 1 once refused to call himself me, so I invented Madman_V3N0M...

InnerRise
*Still creeping back slowly*

*Creeps out of room*

*Peeps Head in*

"Crazy people never consider the fact that they're crazy, they think they're normal, like you do."

*Runs away*

run

Madman_V3N0M
*turns 2 - emo* Nobody likes me... sad

InnerRise
I'm sure your other you likes you. How about you ask him that while I run away.

Madman_V3N0M
1 hates everything..., 2 hates himself... 3 is lying to you:P

InnerRise
Well how about I shoot you 2 times so there's only one of you. no expression

Madman_V3N0M
2 agrees, 1 flips the finger, 3 is laughing

InnerRise
*SHoots 1 and 2*

*3 is still laughing so I shoot him too*

Madman_V3N0M
http://www.knitemare.org/cats/ivebeenhit.jpg

InnerRise
Are you trying to Jinx me with that black cat around christmas time no less you fool!!!

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!scream

Hidden Lotus
laughing shifty whistle

Madman_V3N0M
Ok, can I get serious now?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
laughing shifty whistle You're stupid. erm

Thanks for laughing at me.....giving me a sexy look......and whistling at my good looks though in one post no less. doped

Ok, can I get serious now? I don't know. Can you?

Hidden Lotus
that second smilie means being sneaky you disgrace to man.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
that second smilie means being sneaky you disgrace to man. Being sneaky while you sneak a peak at my snootch you pervert......but I don't mind. doped

Madman_V3N0M
Ok, so what I said before is kinda true, in the means that usually I'm no 3, but some days I feel emo(rarely) and go al gloomy, but I cheer up quickly, and no 1 is when I get really mad, i stay like that all day, and it only happened 2 times in my life.

Hidden Lotus
your nasty rise

Dusty
Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
slightly expressed extrovert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Hidden Lotus
too smart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.