Xerus' Works

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xerus
This is a grouping of some of my works. I will post the others in groups as I don't want any one post to be too long. So about 5 per post seems appropriate. I have many more on my host site, but these are the only ones I've resized to be usable here(the others are fine with dimensions, but the file size is much too large for this site).
Also, I do accept comments but ONLY if they are going to be useful. I don't want to see any of that 'lol itz cool' crap.
I will do requests, but only at my leisure.
If you have any questions about anything regarding the signatures or how they were made(teach a man to fish...) feel free to leave a comment about it or send me a PM.
The link to my photobucket site with my signatures and avatars is this. I keep it open so people can browse, but if I notice anyone running around with something they took I will close it right away. It happened once already with an image on the front page, but I wasn't too concerned as someone else may have actually taken the time to do the same thing.

Nidoking

Casshern

Death Trance

Girl

Ing

Splatter

Xerus
Something

No Idea
(For this one you need to copy the URL into a new window and fill in the part of the link that's censored.)

Nook

Samus

Space Pirate

Xerus
Boba Fett

These aren't signatures, but projects I made for my Photoshop class.

Carnage Wallpaper
It was brought to my attention by someone I showed this too that the eyes aren't supposed to be white and the mouth is supposed to be pink. Tough.

Boba Fett Wallpaper
I don't particularly like how this one turned out, but it's fine how it is. His symbol off to the side seems kind of out of place but once again, it doesn't matter.

Diamonds
These are very well done, and I like them a lot. When did you start, and what programme do you use?
Keep up the great work.

Xerus
I started roughly two years ago, however I only started using my currently style around a year ago.
The programs I use are Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Adobe ImageReady CS2. I am aware that Photoshop CS2 can make animations, but I much rather to use ImagReady which was created more for that purpose.

masterkit
Very Good Workwink

DigiMark007
Very tech-ish. I enjoy tech brushes. And a lot of the stuff in the backgrounds is cool too (looks like grunge brushes to me, but I might be mistaken...I'm too lazy to download too many for myself). Others might be turned off by too much of the same thing (tech stuff), but I like your stuff.

thumb up

Lana
I would say that you should try playing around with other styles a bit stick out tongue also, try messing with the blend modes on the tech brushes; they really are quite jarring on the lighter colored sigs.

Thorinn
Good work.

Boba Fett seems to be you're best work, and I wish you had that Bobba wallpaper in 1024x768. 13

Xerus
Originally posted by masterkit
Very Good Workwink

Originally posted by Xerus
Also, I do accept comments but ONLY if they are going to be useful. I don't want to see any of that 'lol itz cool' crap.
Please read the first post next time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Very tech-ish. I enjoy tech brushes. And a lot of the stuff in the backgrounds is cool too (looks like grunge brushes to me, but I might be mistaken...I'm too lazy to download too many for myself). Others might be turned off by too much of the same thing (tech stuff), but I like your stuff.
You're right on the grunge brushes. Good eye.
I would worry about what people 'liked' if I were making these for them. O:
I know what you're trying to say though, thanks~
Originally posted by Lana
I would say that you should try playing around with other styles a bit stick out tongue also, try messing with the blend modes on the tech brushes; they really are quite jarring on the lighter colored sigs.

Yeah, I admit, I do a sloppy job on how I don't make them lighter over the dark spots or darker on the light spots. Something I do need to start paying attention to.
Originally posted by Thorinn
Boba Fett seems to be you're best work, and I wish you had that Bobba wallpaper in 1024x768. 13
I like it more too. I guess it just 'fits' better with itself than the others. *shrug*
If you're asking for a version that size, it wouldn't be a problem. You have to ask directly though. stick out tongue

masterkit
Yeah, i didnt read itermmits too long...i still probaly wont read the first post anyway erm

anyway...the tech background really works with the sig you have now but not with the sigs like Nook and Samus...thats the most helpful im gonna getno expression so...

Have a nice daybye

bored

Xerus
Update~

Gum
This is Gum from the Jet Set Radio series.

Face
Stock art used. SIMPLISTIC MAYBE?! NO WAY

Haruko2
Haruko
These are both the same, expect one has a different color scheme and lines over the person as well as the background.

Haruko
This one used a different image as well as it was a requested sig.

juggernaut66666
They are bery good! thumb up

Xerus
TendoGirl Avatar
TendoGirl

Pikmin Avatar
Pikmin

YupGirl
Yup Girl Avatar

Jack

Knucks Avatar
Knucks

LifeInSepia
nice. some of the first ones dont work though confused

Xerus
Originally posted by Xerus

In case you don't understand why I quoted myself, it's because you're not saying anything other than it doesn't work.
Well, why doesn't it work?

Next time please be sure to read ALL of the first post and not just look at the pictures.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.