RPG Final Fantasy {In Character Thread}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skunkette Love
Natasha stood in the bar, drinking her coke. She had a hood over her and a cloak covering her body. 'I wish There was a bounty up...' she thought to herself and took another drink. She hadn't had much to do since her last bounty, and she was growing bored.

_Rare_Fox_
Camille ran off from what she did her heart started beatring wildly.As the cops s cars started to come near from what she did made her run faster.That guy tryed to hurt her so she had fought back,who called 911 "dang i only seen the back and knew that person called 911." she sead to herself she turned of and dissapierd and walked into a crowed and dissaperd makeing sure the cops didn't see her face.

The Planet
Having travelled for roughly two days straight, both Apollo and his unicorn, Nebaris were in desperate need of some rest. So they decided to stop at an inn. Approaching the bar, Apollo was about to order some food and drink for himself and his unicorn, when he heard a shy looking Skunk mumble something about a bounty.

So she hunts bounties, huh? thought Apollo. Indeed, kinda ironic that I hunt bounty hunters.

However, while Apollo harboured a deep hate towards bounty hunters, he wasn't impulsive or foolish; he knew he couldn't just outright attack her in a bar, especially in his condition. Firstly he would have to befriend her, find out whether she really was bad like all the rest , and if so, betray her and assassinate her in her sleep.

For secrecy and deception were the best weapons a true warrior had at his disposal, they were weapons that had ensured he had stayed alive for so long, after so many conquests. They were weapons he would use to destroy her, if his suspicions were correct.

Skunkette Love
Natasha finished her drink and stood up, giving thr clerk the money before turning to leave, stopping once she felt eyes on her. She turned to look at apollo and returned his stare, "I kn I'm beautiful, but keep the eyes off of me." She warned and turned again and left the building to look at the wanted posters. She looked over them, almost all of them were caught. only one wasn't. a hunter of bounty hunters with a faceless poster. "...That's a great help.." She said and continued reading about him.

Thunder Fox
Alex walked in the bar his windmill Shuriken dripping blood from his last job and looked around calmly and spotted the anthro skunk and the other person he did care about one looked like a Bounty Hunter the other looked well like a bastard he shrugged so long as that hunter left him alon he would be fine he may be the best assassin but he was known to Bounty collecters as the best thief....

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed and turned from the posters, looking at the blood dripping on the floor, then looked up at the weilder of the weapon. "oh mt..." She said quieetly before smirking, "Hey you.." She said to Alex, "Come here.. I'll buy you a drink."

Thunder Fox
he stopped and turned then glanced at the poster quickly but shrugged and played along and went over and kept a bottle of a potent antidote hidden in his pocket and looked at her "thats rather kind of you... though most people who see a bloody weapon runs away from the weilder....." he said calmly looking around and spotted any possible escape route just incase

Skunkette Love
Natasha chuckled, "Oh, It's my pleasure..." She said glancing at his poster, "So you're a wanted man, huh?" She questioned, buyig him a hard drink from the bartender, and holding it out to him, making sure her face was covered, along with her tail and body.

Thunder Fox
he took the drink and took a vial out of his pocket it nulled any sedative thing that might be put in it along with poisons and stirred it and sipped it though being causious "its something like that" he said carfully the smirked "why hid your face....

Skunkette Love
"I don't like being laughed at." Natasha stated and sat down, "Why walk into a public pub when you have such a bounty on your head..?" She asked and smirked, "You never know know when there is a bounty hunter around.. Then again.. They'd need a motive to try something in public.."

Thunder Fox
"hmmm cause i know a bounty hunter when i see one i alway out ... fox the law as for bounty hunters they are not hard to descover.... and not to mention i have skills bounty hunters wouldn't expect i would have...."

Skunkette Love
Natasha nodded, "Yeah.. Bounty hunters are quite easy to spot.. they are rather annoying really.." She said, "What kinds of skills do you have?" She asked curiously. She smiled a bit, her teeth glimmering in the light, "I don't know many bounty hunters.. But I'm sure they are just as you say."

Thunder Fox
he studied her carefully shes kidding right what a fool ah well it might be fun "now now curiosity killed the cat...." or skunk "you can always tell they are Bounty hunters the way they have a smirk on there face or if they look at wanted posters alot

Skunkette Love
Natasha shrugged, "Yeah." She said, "You're not implying, that I may be a bounty hunter, are you?" She said before removing her hood, revealing her skunk-like face. It was an innocent face, she had long black hair with a white stripe through it, "I don't like violence, friend."

Thunder Fox
yeah i am duh cause you are "no course not so whats your name you clearly know mine" addressing to the poster again

Skunkette Love
"My Name is Natasha." She said before bringing her hood back up over her head, "I promise you I am not a bounty hunter.. Think of me more as a monk." She said, placing a dagger slowly in her hand, but making sure it is unnoticed as she brough her hands on the table, "So, Alex, What's your favorite thing to do.. Besides stealing."

The Planet
Deciding that the skunk was not worth his time, Apollo decided that he and Nebaris would just rest at the inn, and heal themselves so they could continue their journey. Besides, by the looks of things, the hunter and her bounty would most likely finish themselves off.

Thunder Fox
i see she likes winning her victims over..... "oh this and that" four shurikens in his hnds ready to strike.... "i really do other work when i am not stealling you now need money to bribe gaurds if they do manage to catch me

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed deeply, "Well.. Why do you do such things? Don't you find it wrong in any way?" She asked curiously, "I mean... You're taking lives that have yet to be ready."

Thunder Fox
"i don't kill less it comes nessisary like avoiding hunters for instant though stealing is a hobby though as good as i am at my job i don't need to be a theif...

Skunkette Love
"Well.. I do believe Your bounty is worth more than just stealing.. Like assasination." She said before bring her hand down and picking her the dagger and bringing it up and placing it on the table, "Come now.. Show me the weapon you had ready for me at any moment.." She said, her smirk groing.

Thunder Fox
blinkedthe set a shuriken on the table interesting.....

Skunkette Love
Natasha smirked, "Yeah, so you were going to attack If i tried anything? How un-noble." She said before standing and motioning him to follow, but not before picking up the dagger, "If we're going to fight, Let's do it somewhere where no one will get hurt besides me or you." She said before walking out of the bar and waiting for him, 'Hmm... I know he has tricks atleast...' she thought, 'This will be an easy bounty...'

Thunder Fox
smiled as she left he snuck off threw another escape route and bolted down the streets and alleys leaveing the shuriken there and decided to leave the city not in the mood nor the shap to fight but held his windmill shuriken just in case he casted hastaga on him self to leave faster

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed as she saw him bolt off, "Why run..?" She asked herself before walking after him. She had put a tracker in his drink, so her swallowed a tracking device. She could find him anywhere. She pulled out her deviced and followed the running blip.

Thunder Fox
Alex ran to the clocktower and thought of the drink "hmmmm she didn't poison my drink or put sedasive drugs in it then why offer me a drink?" he sighed "hmmmm either weay i don't trust her " he took a nother vile and drank the contents that forced him to vomit anything he had swallowed in the past hour

Skunkette Love
Natasha continued following the blip, it led her to the clock tower. "Hey Alex, Come on. Why not fight? You have a tracker stuck in your stomach, So I'll always find you. I have to make enough money to provide for my kids when I have them. And your bounty is perfect for it." she yelled as she walked into the clock tower.

Thunder Fox
"alittle cocky are we i am in no mood to fight " he snarled and his hand glew as he sent a Thundagra spell at her and ran again and ran for the edge of town and out in public again not careing whether gaurds saw him or not"

Skunkette Love
Natasha hadn't seen the thundaga, and was struck, she let out a yell of pain as the lightning shocked her entire body. She fell to her hands and knees, gasping for air and then fell to her stomach, baddly hurt from the unnexpected attack.

Thunder Fox
Alex kept running still holdinhgg his wshurikens out incase someone atrtacked him he jumped the gate litterally and ran out out of the city he figured he would have to hid in seperate towns only for a few nights each time for a while though he probably over did it with the spell he could of killed her on the spot but hunter or not not even he would kill a girl like that...

Skunkette Love
Natasha groaned as she tried to lift herself up, but to know avail. 'So this is how I die..? Killed by magic...?" She asked her self out loud, "... So mu for my future plans..." She forced her body towards the wall and sat up, leaning on it, staring at her tracker, watching the blip run.

The Planet
Now that both Apollo and Nebaris had been resting for a few hours, it was time to continue their journey, so Apollo paid the bartender for everything and headed out to the courtyard to wake up Nebaris, and continue their journey.

Thunder Fox
Alex stopped short of the next city and sat against a tree he would have to risk being in the open but ohwell he was beat

The Planet
Approaching the clock tower, Apollo caught site of the bounty hunter that he had seen in the inn earlier, sitting up against a wall. She looked pretty beat, both physically and mentally, Apollo couldn't help feeling sorry for her. Approaching her, but with caution, he asked her whether she was alright.

Skunkette Love
Natasha looked up at the man and looked back down, not answering his question, "Go away.... Let me die in peace..." She said softly, desciding it'd be best if she just let herself die, since she was beat so easily, '..How is that magic strong enough to take me out so easily..?' she continued thinking over and over, unable to find the answer. She sniffled a bit and leaned her head back. She was getting tired.

The Planet
'Here, take this elixir,' offered Apollo. 'It should keep you alive and greatly accelerate the physical healing'.

Skunkette Love
Natasha shook her head, "I don't want it.. I'm a failure in what I do.. taken down by a single attack..." she said and sniffled a bit more, "Just... just go away.." She said and closed her eyes to rest them. Not dead yet, though blood was coming out of her mouth.

Thunder Fox
Alex sat out side the new city he was at and thought of the bounty hunter "i can't belive she was knocked down with one spell......"

The Planet
Oh well, thought Apollo. However, before leaving, he decided to leave the elixir next to her in case she changed her mind. However, just as he was placing the elixir on the ground, he noticed she was holding a tracker. He guessed she must have been tracking the thief, so snatching the device out of her hand, Apollo thought it would be best to find him and bring him to justice.

Thunder Fox
(oh damn....)
Alex was tired and sighed and walked to the city and waked to an inn and payed for a room and slept in a chair his ears aleart and held his shurikens in his hands

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed once she felt the tracker taken from her hands, "..that' cost alot of money.... don't break it.." She said before drifting into a light sleep. her face still covered by her hood, she slept peacefully, awaiting death, unless someone forced that elixer down her throat, she refused to drink it.

The Planet
Reading her thoughts, Apollo realised that the only way he would keep her alive would be to force the elixir down her throat, and so he did. Now, all that was left to do was bring the thief to justice, so he jumped on his unicorn, and began his quest.

Skunkette Love
Natasha's eyes opened instantly and she spit it all out, almost choking. "You little rat!" She yelled, she couldn't even swallow it because of how it was forced. She groaned, holding her side as she hoisted herself up on the wall and moved herself to a room, with a bed. She layed on the bed, feeling sick.

Thunder Fox
Alex slept quietly for awhile untill he heard someone ask for his name and got up he barely got to sleep but alittle bit was better than nothin and walked downstairs to see a a semi wealthy boy looking at him "are you alex the assassin?"he asked hopefully Alex nodded and yawned "yeaaaaah what do you want kid i was sleeping...." he muttered tiredly "i wish to pay for your sevices sir..." the boy replied almost nervously alex looked at him and laughed alittle "you want to hire me.... with what money besides who would you possibly want knocked off" he said ammused the boy frowned "yes i want to hire you i have money and who i want you 'knock off' i'll show you him..." alex stared ammused "fine money first" the boy tossed him a large bag of gill and he smiled alex stared "pretty wealthy kid..." he nodded and dragged alex off....

_Rare_Fox_
Camille had to get away...some how! she ran of because the polce seen her.Her feet slamed onto the ground she got intothe tower loseing the cops for a while she ran into the room.She had seen a girl on the bed ,camilles hands where on her knees and breathing heavy.

Skunkette Love
Natasha turned her head to the girl, "Who the hell are you...?" She asked rudely and tiredly, "Honestly... Is it so hard..... to let someone Die?"

The Planet
My, how lovely, thought Apollo. You're welcome by the way!
Just as he was about to leave, he caught site of an angel, her beauty took his breath away, but he couldn't help but notice that she looked pretty anxious, so he decided to go up to her and ask her if everything was OK, and if she needed help.

_Rare_Fox_
"im hideing..god.....why..are you dieing...???" she sead asked calmly thouw breaths she had been runing for a while she leaned agenst the wall to make sure she didnt fall she was tierd.

((the planet who are you talking to..is he in the room ? ?? im soo goofed up))

The Planet
((Yeah, I'm in the room. Also, just in case you try that mind reading stuff on my character, he's a psychic, so I have defences against that))

_Rare_Fox_
((kk.....))

Camille then steped away from the oy which startled her from not seeing him"im... ok ..just ..out ..of.. breath" she sead she finly got some control over her breathing not much but geting more and more control.

The Planet
Noticing some cops rushing towards the tower, Apollo looked at Camille, and asked 'Are they who you are running from?'

Skunkette Love
Natasha groaned and froced herself to sit up, "What is it with you people?!" she yelled weakly, "Go find some where else to stay, damn it!"

_Rare_Fox_
"your miss pissy arnt you?...yes , this guy tryed killing me i got into a fight with him hurting him some one called the cops thats why ." she didn't let any one anser she ran out of the room on top of the building.She would fly off when the cops got onto the roof.

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed and sat up weakly, "pissy..?" She questioned, standing up and limping after her, "You're calling me PISSY?! Look at me!" She yelled, "I'm dying and want peace and quiet, I'm NOT pissy!" She yelled picking up a small orb, Blizzard, and cast it, freezing every entrance and exit on the clock tower, ".. pissy my ass.." She said and fell on her stomach, passed out on the ground from her excitement.

Aevum
Almyra, with both handguns in hand lept from roof to roof prepared to do what she must. The job had to be completed before midnight, or else her life would be on the line. The target had eluded her so far, but no more. She was done playing games. Something moved to her left, she fired her guns in rapid succession. The movement ceased. Slowly and carefully she walked to the edge, glancing on the ground. Blood was there but no body. "What the hell?"

_Rare_Fox_
(what roof where you on??)

Aevum
((just a roof))

_Rare_Fox_
((ok..don't be shooting at me im on the roof hiding from..pissy Natasha that wants to kill me now...))

Aevum
((well you could react to hearing gun shots it would make it more interesting. anyway continuing with the rpg))

_Rare_Fox_
((hahaha miss.pissy wount be abulto kill me now.))

Night ears shot up when the shounds of guns came ekoing by.Night flew up and looked at the door and flew close to where the guns shots came from.She his behind some thing and looked at the girl.What is she shoting at? Night asked her self in her head.She made sure she could see the girl but the girl couldnt see her.

Aevum
"Damn it where are you?" questioned Almyra walking away from the edge.

It moved once more. It was now high above in the air, too far out of gun range. Quickly with haste she put it back into her belt and took out her sais. Leaping up into the air, Almyra threw one of her weapons at the shadowy figure.

_Rare_Fox_
Night giggled she should have some fun,and she needed to work on her nightmar skill.She looked right into the girls mind and looked to see what she was scared off.As once she had found it she pulled it out the girls vishon started to let her seenothing but black her fear poped up.Camille held her pricen for a couple mins and relesed her.She steped into a shadow.She watched what the girl would do once her vishon came back in a couple seconds

Aevum
((erm...how would you know if she has any fear at all?))

_Rare_Fox_
((every one has a fear no matter what...night has the power of nightmar all that stuff.))

Aevum
((that is not true. not everyone has fear no matter what))

_Rare_Fox_
(yes it is true...every one is scared of some thing ....))

Aevum
((no it isn't and i'm not going to argue.))

Almyra saw something appear out of the corner of her eye. It was someone who was trying to do something to her head. She threw her other sai, and pulled out her gun and fired at her.

"Damn it."

Something was emitting from her head, she would not allow it to come out. With her other gun she shot the thing coming out of her.

_Rare_Fox_
(Is to stick out tongue)

Aevum
((just go silly, i don't wanna argue with me best friend stick out tongue))

The Planet
Taking out his, Apollo started bashing at the ice, as it was blocking his escape. Clearly the bounty hunter had no intention of staying alive, and it looked like the angel had lost her cops for good, so it was time he went on his quest and bring the thief to justice.

_Rare_Fox_
Night abul to dogeg one bullet the other hit her arm she winsed in pain but held strong.She walked out of the shadows"stops shoting god!!" she sead as her hand griped the bleeding arm.She looked mad at the girl for bring pain to her,but she peroce d thouw her with a evil glair to make her sqerem.

Aevum
"Maybe you shouldn't start the attacking then," said Almyra who was still fighting off the thing. "Thanks to you I lost it."

Anger boiled through her, but she forced herself to remain calm.

_Rare_Fox_
"your the one with the wepons..an ylour going to get the cops back after me you fool"She knew both of them where about to kill one anouther if one of them gets the other one more mad.She lifted her left eye brow a little and glanced at her more waiting for her to do some thing.

Skunkette Love
Natasha groaned as her eyes opened. She looked up through a hole in the roofand shook her head. It was beginning to rain. She growledto herself, her tail swaying maddly behind her. She hoisted herself up before picking up an elixer of her own and chugging it. "I'll get that rat.." She said, talking about alex(I tihnk?). She growled, charging at the door, and kicking through it, snatching the tracker from Apollo as she did so. "I'll get him myself." She hissed before jumping up on the roofs, and seeing Two grils fighting.

Natasha smirked and jumped to them, "You two know there are police officers down there.. right?"

Captain Planet
If the bounty hunter's condition was anything to go by, it was moot testament to the fact that she wasn't skilled enough to take on her bounty. Realising that she would die if she faced the thief, Apollo chased her up to the roof. Once there, he used the powers of telekinesis to grab the tracker back out of her hand. He then dived off of the clocktower, landed on Nebaris, and began to race towards the man he needed to bring to justice.

((That's what you get for snatching it out of my hand, and not giving me the chance to prevent that. stick out tongue ))

Skunkette Love
Natasha growled and jumped after him. Her dexterity helped her, and she grabbed hold of the unicorn, "Give me that, NOW!" She eyelled and dug her clawed fingers into the unicorn, hoping to make it fall, "Or I'll kill you AND your horse!"

(Technically, you took it from my hands.. and it IS mine.. Suggested that you give it back or I'll kill you with an undodgable, non-godmodding way.)

Captain Planet
((You can't do that, in my post, I was already off and away on my unicorn, I suggest you edit that))

Skunkette Love
((Actually I can. I used Dexterity. Which is speed, how far and fast you jump. I jumped, grabbing hold of your unicorn.

Edit: and FYI, you said began. your unicorn could have JUST started running)

Captain Planet
Using his powers of telekinesis, Apollo threw her off of his unicron back 50 feet. He then rode off on the back of Nebaris, and by the time he was far away, he turned back and saw the bounty hunter still lying on the ground. He had finally lost her!

((I wouldn't usually do that, but you started it!))

Skunkette Love
(That's god modding! Controling another persons character!)

Captain Planet
((You did the same with my character, you started it, so unlucky!))

Skunkette Love
(Quote where I was controlling your character Or you're out of this RP.)

_Rare_Fox_
Just for some stuff to know between you to people.

1)Can't kick people out of rollplays.
2)NO GOD MODING

Shiroi Usagi
Cordell rode into town on his black steed. He was tired from his long journy and needed a drink. He began to head too the tavern. He walked in and sat down. The tavern was empty. Cordell decided to get some beer from behind the counter. It seemed as if today was his lucky day.

(Im new at this so bear with me.)

Captain Planet
Originally posted by Skunkette Love
(Quote where I was controlling your character Or you're out of this RP.)

((Wait, hold up, how did I control your character?))

Skunkette Love
Originally posted by Captain Planet
he turned back and saw the bounty hunter still lying on the ground. He had finally lost her!

Skunkette Love
(Ah well, I'll just act as though you had never joined)

Natasha looked at the tracker in her hands, and continued following the blip. She growled to herself, that the cheap theif that had hit her with such a strong magic had gotten away, because she had given up, and she won't rest until she has the bounty on him. She continued walking, the blip getting closer, until finally it was very close. She began to look around.

_Rare_Fox_
(well that isnt vary nice now is it??)

Skunkette Love
Originally posted by _Rare_Fox_
(well that isnt vary nice now is it??) (He stole something that was mine, and that i needed, so he started it So, he isn't even there.)

_Rare_Fox_
((thats life....i had $ 20 some one took it thats not fair...its life suck it up and move on....don't be bitchy about it.))

Sexyback
((Stealing the tracker was a perfectly valid roleplaying execution. And I'm really not seeing how I controlled your character, please elaborate))

Skunkette Love
(WAit.. Taking something from someone is valid.. but grabbing hold of your horse wasn't?

And you controlled my character by saying what she was doing, without giving me a chance to fight back. Telekenisis is also a god-modding trait, with the ability to move things with your mind, you can control other characters, so, you have committed a crime in the role-playing world.)

Sexyback
((Bad comparison, the problem with what I did (immoral) was in the perspective of inside the story, the problem with what you did was in the perspective of outside the story, completely faulty comparison))

((No, you have this wrong. By controlling in the god modding sense, it basically means making decisions for other characters, telekinesis is a whole different ballgame, it's as valid an attack as any.))

Skunkette Love
(Then i could shoot an arrow into your horse before you got any further, nothing can ran as fast as to get out of sight in less than ten seconds, not even a car.)

Sexyback
((And I can use my TK to push your arrow back at you. Now please, back off, the tracker is mine))

Skunkette Love
(No it's not, you're not making this fair at all, I'm going to bring in Ushgarak.)

_Rare_Fox_
(Nock it off you idots both of you!....god your acking like your freaken 2 years old.Why being ush here he is a vary busy,he will get ticked for draging him here for your baby fight!!.....take it backfrom him!! god how is hard is it to fight back instead you want to go cry about it because you are to lazy totype some words and take it back!...gzzzz....your oways picking a fight...oways trying to have it your way.....and you need to stop crying to ush and figer it out.))

Ushgarak
From what I can see, there is no rule that says that either one of you is entitled to say the tracker is yours and shut down any reply to that.

So you can fight until one of you yields or have it go on forever. Regardless, as far as any rules go, you cannot overrule the other.

Of course, it would be much better if you played to the spirit of the game and worked these things out rather than bickering.

_Rare_Fox_
(told you guys.,...but lets bring ush into this and take his time..)

Skunkette Love
Okay, Then let's try it ushgarak's way.

How about this, Sexyback, How about we descide to work together?)

_Rare_Fox_
((that sounds more better..))

Thunder Fox
(omfg......)

Skunkette Love
Natasha continued walking quickly, the blip now close as can be, but she didn't see him. "Where are you..?" She asked herself, she needed to find him, to take ehr revenge. Most of the time she liked bringing her captures in alive for a better bounty, but not today.

_Rare_Fox_
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(omfg......)

((yep))

Thunder Fox
Alex snickered at the idea of a kid hireing him asan assassin but when he saw who he stopped it was rather large Baanga- Templar "your kidding wow this will be fun..." he said calmly "alright go hide i take this guy out" the boy hid as Alex took his windmill shuriken out and snuck up on the templar he waited for him to turn to see the horror in his eyes and threw the shuriken at him and watched him dodge and he casted Firagra and roasted him leave the thing at like half hp the Templar drew his spear and made alungebut missed and Alex threw small shurikens at his throat and he he fell over dead

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by _Rare_Fox_
((yep)) not wanting to get involved TK is 1. cheap inthis game 2. TK ISN"T in final fantasy so i am ignoreing him

Skunkette Love
Natasha smirked as she watched the fight, "Disable.." She muttered as a glow surrounded Alex, making his magic unusable, "Now you're mine you cheap bastard.." She said outloud as she drew her dagger and walked towards him, expecting shurikans.

Thunder Fox
Alex turned calmlycracking his knuckles and picked the spear upand held it like a staffand grabbed a ring on and put it on his finger

Skunkette Love
Natasha growled, "I'm done playing, This is ending here and now.. One of us will die." She swore as she came closer and stopped, "Or can you not play fair? You almost killed me back at the clock toeat, now i know not to let you have a chance to use magic." She ignored the eyes in building, everyone was looking at them, and one person was calling for guards.

Skunkette Love
(double post, deleted))

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Skunkette Love
Natasha growled, "I'm done playing, This is ending here and now.. One of us will die." She swore as she came closer and stopped, "Or can you not play fair? You almost killed me back at the clock toeat, now i know not to let you have a chance to use magic." She ignored the eyes in building, everyone was looking at them, and one person was calling for guards. Laughed "please you think magics my ace in the hole you forget iam an assassin" he he went nest to her and used oblivion causeing a random status alimentq

Skunkette Love
Natasha began to feel sick, as her health depleted slowly. she had been poisoned. She growled, "You're cheap.." She said. She shok off the feeling of the poison and she threw her cloak off before throwing a kick to his head.

Thunder Fox
he jumped back blocking with the spean and grabbed his windmill shuriken and place it backin its place and got to theif like pose and ran next to her stealing her armor and jumped back swipeing at her face with the blunt end

Skunkette Love
Natasha grit her teeth as she felt a large pain in her face, she was half gone now. She spit out a tooth and look at it for only a second before chargeing at him, using one of her best moves, spare change, through over ten thousend gil hard enough to go directly through a wooden wall.

Thunder Fox
Alex blinked as he dived behind a flipped table to avoid then trying to use magic again "darn... ahwell" he sighed and took a kunai out and ran at her about to attempt Rockseal

Skunkette Love
Natasha growled as she charged at him as he her, then let herself drop under neath him, sliding directly through his legs, slicing his Achilles, trying to immobilize him. "I'm not losing!"

Thunder Fox
he practicly did a nose dive and held a elixer an drank it to heal himself then used a Bangage to be remobilized and sighed and used gill toss and threw 100.000 gil at her dead on

Skunkette Love
Natasha stared at the oncoming gil, as it sliced directly through her body, unable to grab anything to heal her, she fell backwards onto the counter, bleading through many holes in her body. She wasn't dead, but was around a minute to it. "You're.... cheap.." She muttered, leaning on the counter, as he eyes closed and drifted to death.

Thunder Fox
Alex looked at her and saighed and walked to her sighed "i am going to regret this..." he pulld a Pheonix down and revived her

Skunkette Love
Natasha groaned, "Guards are here.." She said, and as soon as she did, more than ten armed guards walked in, weiling heavy weapons, "You are both under arrest, and will be sentanced in 24 hours." One of them said before casting sleep on both of them, making sure he didn't miss. The guards carried them to the jail and put them in seperate cells, but not before stripping them of their magics, and weapons..

Thunder Fox
Alex saw the gaurds and went to escape but got hit with sleep and fell over out cold......
Alex woke up to find himself in prison "damn it its that stupid hunters fault....

Skunkette Love
Natasha groaned as she woke up in the cell, "What?!" she yelled, "No nono! I can't be in jail, I put more than half of the people that are here.. HERE!" She yelled more before slumping back on a bench. "Tis is all your fault, Alex!" she yelled once more.

Thunder Fox
Alex glared "MY FAULT YOU WENCH ARE THE ONE STALKING ME AROUND TRYING TO KILL ME I THOUGHT I FIRST LITTLE MOMENT WOULD OF TAUGHT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE" he yelled angerly and kicked the bars and yelled in pain

Skunkette Love
Natasha couldn't help but laugh at his pain when he kicked the bars, "Ha, It's your fault fr being a theif and getting such a high bounty on your head. And I wasn't planning on killing you, I simply wanted to turn you in for the gil." She explained and sighed, "But now I'm a fugitive.." She shook her head and walked up to the bars, "I need to get out of here.. Who knows what will happen if anyone else see's me?"

Thunder Fox
"probably do what i plan to do to you if i could get ahold of you..." he muttered and foun spare wood and metal and started making new weapons with them

Skunkette Love
Natasha rolled her eyes, "Oh guards, The man over here is making weapons to kill you all with!" She shouted, and guards immedietly ran into the room, and looked at Alex, "Is that so?" they asked before walking into Alex's cell, punching him in the gut, and taking the items he had. They walked out of the cell, closing it and locking it, and left. But not before Natasha had swiped the cell keys from the closest guard. "Tee hee..." She said and quietly unlocked the cell door. "Buh bye." She said, "I have a minor offense, All I have to do is pay... You have an assured death sentance.."

_Rare_Fox_
Nightmar flew awayfrom the girl that shot her arm she had to find some where to get help with out being throun in jail.She grabed her arm.Her vishon slowy got worse from blood loss."gamn she shot my arm,how am i supposed to do the cops are looking for me and if they see me im gone...i can't fight..im to...weak."she sead out of beath she landed on the tower roof and held her arm and leaned on the wall closeing her eyes and held her arm listening to the wind.

SpadeKing
King stood out there staring at nothing and constantly gnawing on the tooth pick in his mouth. He shivered a little from the cold wind that blew pass for a second. This was the easy job but, not exactly the most fun until some guy walked up in a heavy trench coat and a hat on covering his face. King and his partner both stepped foward and closed in blocking the door path.

"Yo man, we ain't letting people in without proper I.D."

the man in the coat stood there, the only answer they got was the mist from his breath and another step foward. the other bouncer pushed him back.

"Hey either show us some I.D. or get to stepping"

"or you could just take off the hat and let us scan your eyes to see if you're V.I.P. for tonight's party" said the other bouncer peculiarly, while he check his face.

The man took another misty breath, then all the lights went died in the city just for a second and when they came back on the man was gone. King to a few steps foward out into the street and looked around, he didn't see the guy anywhere.

"I know we saw tht guy, he was just right there, didn't you see him?"

Before the other bouncer begain to speak, glass above them shattered and a body came flying from out of the top floor of the building immediatly King's partner ran into the building to check it out as King waited for anymore people and tried to keep the situation calm for anyone who saw. He then noticed the guy on the ground and thought, who would come into a building with a bloody guy out there, he called the police immediatly with the button on the side of the building and went to check on the guy.

Shiroi Usagi
Having heard the shattering of glass Cordell walked towards the noise. He noticed a body lying on the ground covered in blood. "Today's not my day" he said as he went to examine the body. He noticed a man standing next to the body. "who are you?" he asked.

SpadeKing
"huh?"

He turned to look at the man approaching him, this wouldn't be so good in attracting customers by having a bloody or possibly lifeless body next to the club and could even lower his pay.

"I work here, bouncer, theres nothing to worry about just a little accident he tripped over the chair there."

He pointed a slightly slanted chair which also fell out carrying a man with it. This guy though was headless and the head came next as his partner.

"What in God's name just happened?"

He looked back up and immediatly left without monitoring the man outside for I.D. but, he thought that people's lives and the club's reputation would be in more jeopardy than a man without I.D. entering the building

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.