Harry Potter MMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pressure
I know this has been discussed before. Now I just want your opinion that in a Harry Potter MMO u should start out in school and work ur way up to the best the wizarding world has to offer but since this has been dicussed before I want to talk about one subject of the matter
The deaths n the game. I think i would be more interesting if ur characters actually died and could not come back and u could chose to either become a ghost or creat a new charcter. But I think that if u are only killed by the Killing Curse you should not be able to come back. and if you are killed by a troll or something u could be revived. or the game could mix in some story line saying how the weapon of monsters and beast could be stopped from being fatal by a simple charm or spell. I would just like to know what u think of this idea.

Smasandian
Two questions

You know its been discussed, so why the extra thread?

And the other....

If you get killed by the Killing Curse, which will likely happen, isnt it wrong to take a person's character they spent hours (or days) to build up and they lose it in one minute. Is that kinda of unfair?

El_NINO
You should play WoW and spend countless hours leveling your character then come back and tell us how leveling a character then removing them for good will attract people to play it.

MadMel
exactly..what the point of killing a char a person has spent months if not years to make??..itd be too hard on the newbs anyways...

Pressure
ok how about this ur charcter goes back to the lowest level but it will be alot easier to build him back up for example kill a few things and gain all of ur abilities back or at least most of them

Lana
We have a game ideas thread, use that.

And considering the track record of HP games, an MMO would probably be shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.