Deathstroke vs Wolveine NOW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Deathstroke gets one month of prep to try and take the now immortal wolverine out permanently. He is in the 616 universe and can use any resource he can get his hand on.

Can he beat the immortal Wolverine?
If so can he kill him too?

capt it up
Originally posted by Entity
Deathstroke gets one month of prep to try and take the now immortal wolverine out permanently. He is in the 616 universe and can use any resource he can get his hand on.

Can he beat the immortal Wolverine?
If so can he kill him too?
with prep of course he kills logan how ever logan will come back. with enough prep I could see him killing logan 10 times and then getting him self killed the next fight how ever then it be an endless cycle since niether can die for good

Deathstroke
A month is a pretty long time. I think he should be able to cook something up.

capt it up
Originally posted by Deathstroke
A month is a pretty long time. I think he should be able to cook something up.
not likly. he in the marvel world and there no way for him to kill logans soul plus he never know thats what keeps logan alive

Deathstroke
I think he can beat/incapacitate wolverine, but I don't know how he'd kill him.

capt it up
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I think he can beat/incapacitate wolverine, but I don't know how he'd kill him.
with that much prep he clearly could how ever I wonder how he do it since he not in his own world.

There no way he kill logan for good though

Entity
Originally posted by capt it up
with that much prep he clearly could how ever I wonder how he do it since he not in his own world.

There no way he kill logan for good though

I thought if he lost x amount of battles in a row he could be killed?
I think that is how someone in the comic forum stated it, but I may be wrong.

Deathstroke

darthgoober
With a months prep, DS tracks down someone who can affect beings on the spiritual plane, then he helps Lazar(or whatever that guys name is) kill him the second time.

Wolverine's dead for good.

capt it up
true how ever I don't see him losing

capt it up
Originally posted by darthgoober
With a months prep, DS tracks down someone who can affect beings on the spiritual plane, then he helps Lazar(or whatever that guys name is) kill him the second time.

Wolverine's dead for good. '
never gunna happen .

darthgoober
'
never gunna happen .
And why not?

capt it up
And why not?
first off he in marvel not DC. He has no idea who any one is. He has no idea logan immortality is form his soul. The odds of the happening is close to if not impossable

darthgoober
first off he in marvel not DC. He has no idea who any one is. He has no idea logan immortality is form his soul. The odds of the happening is close to if not impossable
Oh it'd be difficult to pull off I'll admit, but it's not totally impossible. If Slade kept Wolverine locked up and killed him repeatedly, he'd eventually start paying people to help him investigate the source of his immortality. Once it's discovered, it would be a fairly easy matter to pay off a sorcerer or someone like that to help finish him on the other side. The time constraints would pose a problem, but it IS possible. It really depends on how much info DS has on Wolverine going into this thing. If he already knows of rumors of Wolverine's immortality then his chances go way up. But if he starts off clueless about it, his chances are slim to none.

capt it up
Oh it'd be difficult to pull off I'll admit, but it's not totally impossible. If Slade kept Wolverine locked up and killed him repeatedly, he'd eventually start paying people to help him investigate the source of his immortality. Once it's discovered, it would be a fairly easy matter to pay off a sorcerer or someone like that to help finish him on the other side. The time constraints would pose a problem, but it IS possible. It really depends on how much info DS has on Wolverine going into this thing. If he already knows of rumors of Wolverine's immortality then his chances go way up. But if he starts off clueless about it, his chances are slim to none.
fully agree

darthgoober
fully agree
smokin'

Soljer

I've mentioned a couple times "If Wolverine loses two battles in a row, he'll stay dead."

But that's only referring to the fact that after Wolverine dies, he has to fight Lazaer in order to come back to life. If he loses to Lazaer, he'll stay dead.

Entity
Originally posted by Soljer
I've mentioned a couple times "If Wolverine loses two battles in a row, he'll stay dead."

But that's only referring to the fact that after Wolverine dies, he has to fight Lazaer in order to come back to life. If he loses to Lazaer, he'll stay dead.

OH!!!
Gottcha! wink

lilnutta12
only way for DS to win is if he incapacitates wolverine - he could then get wolvies claws in him self to take of his own head - or he could ask for magnetos help

Darth Martin
DS wins in all aspects. This has been done countless times.

juggernaut74
This would be a nice fight to see. I don't know who would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.