SHAZAM vs Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
With both having one month of prep who would win?

Deathstroke
Is this the current (Billy) SHAZAM?

Entity
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Is this the current (Billy) SHAZAM?

No I was referring to the original but, that (Billy) would probably give Strange a large advantage.
So lets say,
1. Original
2. Billy as new SHAZAM

Sound good?

Deathstroke
Original Shazam is pretty tough to beat, but I don't think Billy would be able to beat him since he's not very experienced yet. Actually, would the wisdom of Solomon make him just as experienced? I don't know.

Starhawk
Dr Strange would whip him with prep.

Entity
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Original Shazam is pretty tough to beat, but I don't think Billy would be able to beat him since he's not very experienced yet. Actually, would the wisdom of Solomon make him just as experienced? I don't know.

Realistically, yes the wisdom should make him pretty much as capable and resource full as the original was but, comics are know for there realism!

Entity
Originally posted by Starhawk
Dr Strange would whip him with prep.

Which one?
Or do you mean either?

Deathstroke
Original Shazam did alright for a little bit against Spectre with only about a day of prep. I think he's got a shot.

hunbu04
no offense to strange but with or with out prep shazam will crushed him. Shazam is a member of the quintessence a group of five omnipotent beings as they are described as in dcu. here are shazam powers
Magically bestowed superhuman strength, speed, stamina and courage.
Invulnerability
Nigh-omnipotent mastery of magic and mysticism.
Omnipresent and omniscient
Telepathy plus over ten thousand years experience

lilnutta12
if its SHAZAM with the youth of billy - he has a 60% chance of winning

downs: he is new, inexperienced, more brute than brawn.

ups: he is alot stronger than the old one i think, his suit is great
and i prefer him

Laminator_X
This thread is a dupe, but I'll say the same thing I said the last time.

Strange's "base-level" power state is less than that of Shazam hanging out on his throne. Strange could become like that if he wanted to, but he prefers to live more simply in the Villiage.

Strange can power up into the stratosphere at the drop of a hat though. If Shazam were to jump him while he's having lunch Stephen would probably go down, but if they talked smack before they rumbled expect them to be more or less equals by the time the fight started in earnest.

Stranges ace-in-the-hole against more powerful beings is always to steal their power and use it against them, and he's done that more than once to bigger fish than Shazam.

Dco also has millenia of experience. While not as many thousands of years as Shazam, but he did spend 5000 years fighting a war for the Vishanti. I'd call a year of combat experience more significant than several years of hanging out on the Rock fending off the occasional invasion or menace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.