Blade vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
strictly hand two hand.

masterbruce
wolverine gets his claws?

wolverine wins

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
wolverine gets his claws?

wolverine wins
no claws

masterbruce
Wolverine still wins.

Blade may get in a lot of hits, but nothing that could really take out Wolverine.

StarsNeverFall7
Blade should surpass Wolverine physically seeing how he is half vampire, but Wolverines fighting is well above par so I'll say a 50/50.

capt it up
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Blade should surpass Wolverine physically seeing how he is half vampire, but Wolverines fighting is well above par so I'll say a 50/50.
wolverine stats are superhuman

Entity
Yea Wolverine has allot of better abilities than Blade.

But take away his healing factor and reduce his strength and Blade owns him.

capt it up
Originally posted by Entity

doubt it. Logan only around 2 tons how much would you want reduce it?

How would blade own him ? Wolverines skills>>>>>>>>>Blades

masterbruce
Originally posted by Entity

take away his healing factor and you take away a big part of what makes Wolverine Wolverine

Deathstroke
I don't know how Blade would get passed the healing factor.

A little off topic but I'm actually watchin Blade 2 right now.

StarsNeverFall7
When did Wolverine get up to a 2 ton class?

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
take away his healing factor and you take away a big part of what makes Wolverine Wolverine
true, but thats not all he is. He a skilled fighter as well and that just as big a part of him. He lost his powers before and held his own still

capt it up
been like that for ever his strength levels never been fully stated it just superhuman how ever his feats put him around 2 tons

srankmissingnin

Maybe... 1986

StarsNeverFall7
Ive honestly never seen anything that should put him over 800lbs, or anything stating about superhuman strength at all. This is Wolverine though who ends up doing a lot of things he shouldnt be able to...

Swanky-Tuna
Except for the stipulation, this thread has been done five times.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=406622& amp;highlight=title%3A%28blade+wolverine%29+forumi
d%3A77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354583& amp;highlight=title%3A%28blade+wolverine%29+forumi
d%3A77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=331364& amp;highlight=title%3A%28blade+wolverine%29+forumi
d%3A77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322258& amp;highlight=title%3A%28blade+wolverine%29+forumi
d%3A77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311778& amp;highlight=title%3A%28blade+wolverine%29+forumi
d%3A77

capt it up

capt it up
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Except for the stipulation, this thread has been done five times.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=406622& amp;highlight=title%3A%28blade+wolverine%29+forumi
d%3A77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354583& amp;highlight=title%3A%28blade+wolverine%29+forumi
d%3A77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=331364& amp;highlight=title%3A%28blade+wolverine%29+forumi
d%3A77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322258& amp;highlight=title%3A%28blade+wolverine%29+forumi
d%3A77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311778& amp;highlight=title%3A%28blade+wolverine%29+forumi
d%3A77

what a waist of your time. I wanted to know in a fist fight and non of thouse sources say fist fight do they?

StarsNeverFall7
Im not talking about comparing feats, because well in Wolverines case, it gets a bit crazy. On a base power set he shouldn't be much over 800-1000lbs, atleast not that I've seen, I would think blade would be above that. Just me though

capt it up
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Maybe... 1986
well he had it in his first aperance he was a 10 tonner how ever he was revampted and shown to have superhuman strength in issue 10 of uncanny x-men

masterbruce
Logan to me is at least in the 2-4 ton category.

How else does he grapple with Sabretooth, who easily chucks cars around?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by capt it up
what a waist of your time. I wanted to know in a fist fight and non of thouse sources say fist fight do they?
You're asking me if I noticed something I already pointed out?

The point is you can just waltz into one of those threads and ask about a pure hand to hand fight instead of making a fresh thread to circle-smurf in.

srankmissingnin
Ive honestly never seen anything that should put him over 800lbs, or anything stating about superhuman strength at all. This is Wolverine though who ends up doing a lot of things he shouldnt be able to...

He has been seen casually carrying an Moose over one shoulder. An average male Moose weighs 1000lbs, he carried to his cabin over one shoulder like it was nothing... and his cabin was on top of a mountain, so he would have had to climb a mountain - at least part of it - with a 1000lbs dead weight over his shoulder. He has also done the same with the Hulk, who's most liberal weight analysis is over 1000lbs. That is just two. Hell, some of his strength feats put him well over the two ton range. Like when he threw a full grown man from one end of a pool to the other... while under water... and the human projectile cracked the concrete wall of the pool when he hit it. I don't even know how strong you'd need to be to do that... even the strongest man in the world couldn't throw a baseball five feat while underwater. He is well, WELL, over the 800lbs range. He may even be in the 5 ton range... fact is aside from the elevator feat Wolverine has never struggled with a wieght.

capt it up
You're asking me if I noticed something I already pointed out?

The point is you can just waltz into one of those threads and ask about a pure hand to hand fight instead of making a fresh thread to circle-smurf in.
why can't I? Not against the rules. why would you waist your time finding five threads honestly

StarsNeverFall7
I didn't bring feats up, why? Because Wolverines feats are so off the wall, few can compare in relation to their base powersets. Going off of where the character was made to be, and not their feats, he shouldn't be over 800-1000lbs, let alone 2-4 tons.

capt it up
I didn't bring feats up, why? Because Wolverines feats are so off the wall, few can compare in relation to their base powersets. Going off of where the character was made to be, and not their feats, he shouldn't be over 800-1000lbs, let alone 2-4 tons.
did you not listen to a word we said? he was orignaly disgned to be a 10 tonner. He was revampted and after his revampt he still showed strength well beyond 800 pounds even in the 10th issue of uncanny x-men. You dislike it becuase of some un known reason how ever he character was created to be that strong just beucase you ignore evidence and are ignorant is not are fault. I showed you sources and a feat from one of his first solo issues.

srankmissingnin

He was originally meant to be Spider-man level in strength. Where has it ever been stated that he was ment to be in 800lbs range? It has never been said, or implied on panel that Wolverine is peak human and none of his feats support it. Your oppinion of where the character "should be" isn't in line with where the character is... or where he ever has been.

Soljer

I'm not sure....

I thought that most of his best feats were closer to one ton than to two, but whatever.

StarsNeverFall7
Mentions a few hundred pounds, no where near a few thousand:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wolverine_%28James_Howlett%29

Another,800lbs:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/wolverine.htm

Like I said, feats I wasn't going to bring up at all, because like I said before, as far as "feats" go, Wolverine is all to well known for being able to do things he shouldn't be able to.

Swanky-Tuna
why can't I? Not against the rules. why would you waist your time finding five threads honestly
Oh, but it is.
No duplicate posting.
Before opening a thread please use the SEARCH feature to ensure that a thread on your subject does not already exist.

And I find it unhelpful when someone says a thread has been done but doesn't post a link to it so I go ahead and find it. It's really not hard or time consuming at all to copy one search then paste the results.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He was originally meant to be Spider-man level in strength.
He was also meant to be a mutated forest animal.

capt it up
Mentions a few hundred pounds, no where near a few thousand:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wolverine_%28James_Howlett%29

Another,800lbs:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/wolverine.htm

Like I said, feats I wasn't going to bring up at all, because like I said before, as far as "feats" go, Wolverine is all to well known for being able to do things he shouldn't be able to.

Sweet deal use unofficial sources as evidence.

Marvel hand book 2002-2003 master edition
Marvel knights encyclopedia 2003
Official Wolverine hand book of the marvel universe
Marvel comics presents Wolverine volume 2
Hulk ultimate guide also states wolverine with superhuman strength.
(THE SHOW DOWN OF THE CENTURY DC VERSUS MARVEL COMICS) also states wolverine with superhuman strength.

Theses sources are official. Official sources>>>>>unofficial.

Also you said his feats do not go along with his original power set and yet I proved you wrong. Now your just digging a whole so deep you will never get out.

also feats are what the character is if you will not look at feats then you have nothing.

capt it up
Oh, but it is.
No duplicate posting.
Before opening a thread please use the SEARCH feature to ensure that a thread on your subject does not already exist.

And I find it unhelpful when someone says a thread has been done but doesn't post a link to it so I go ahead and find it. It's really not hard or time consuming at all to copy one search then paste the results.

He was also meant to be a mutated forest animal.

ya and did I duplicate a thread? last I checked fist fighting is not the same as a normal match

StarsNeverFall7
No, feats are what Marvel writes to get people to buy the issues. The base powerset is what a character was created off of, where his "stats" are on a general state.

I also own the handbook, it states the same around 800lbs, and the first link is from marvel itself, its official enough.

His feats majority of the time DO NOT run parallel with his powerset. He shouldn't be much over Cap, if at all.

Swanky-Tuna
ya and did I duplicate a thread?
Yes.

That's why you take the dead thread and simply ask "What if it was pure hand to hand?" in the process of bumping it instead of asking for the forum to be cluttered with dozens of the same thread with different stipulations.

capt it up
No, feats are what Marvel writes to get people to buy the issues. The base powerset is what a character was created off of, where his "stats" are on a general state.

I also own the handbook, it states the same around 800lbs, and the first link is from marvel itself, its official enough.

His feats majority of the time DO NOT run parallel with his powerset.
you own the hand book? did I not mention the hand book so are you saying I am a liar? Becuase last I checked all my sources are official and accurate. Also if a character feats are always not with his said powerset in a hand book then maybe that hand book is not correct. Also did you not see my sources all official ones that say that you are wrong. The link you sent was from marvel.com you know the one were any one can write on it making it no longer official it no better then wiki( which by the way says logan has superhuman strength). The character has shown superhuman strength since he was created he is listed in offficial sources as having superhuman strength yet you still denie it wow it rather pethetic. You should really learn when to admitt when you are wrong.

capt it up
Yes.

That's why you take the dead thread and simply ask "What if it was pure hand to hand?" in the process of bumping it instead of asking for the forum to be cluttered with dozens of the same thread with different stipulations.
no thats dumb and a waist since people will start talking about the orignal thread idea and not my question

capt it up
Official source Marvel hand book 2002-2003 master edition

Official source Marvel knights encyclopedia 2003

Official source Official Wolverine hand book of the marvel universe

Comic evidence Marvel comics presents Wolverine volume 2

Official source Hulk ultimate guide also states wolverine with superhuman strength.

Official source (THE SHOW DOWN OF THE CENTURY DC VERSUS MARVEL COMICS) also states wolverine with superhuman strength.

I spaced it out so you could see it better since you seem to miss this every time

StarsNeverFall7
Maybe we should admit when our favorite character does everything he shouldn't be able to do. If you'd read instead of jumping from one rant to the other, the Marvel Official Handbook, yes I own it. Says the same thing I've been stating. You state im a liar and am using unoffical resources, then want to point out wikipedia....

You also seem to be missing the point of what I am saying, I am not going off of "feats" as you'd like to keep trying to shove down my throat. Wolverines feats put him way over where he was ever supposed to be.Im going off of where the characters were created to be, and at that state Blade should surpass him in strength, match him in almost everything else except fighting ability, which I still feel calls for a 50/50.

srankmissingnin

His feats majority of the time DO NOT run parallel with his powerset. He shouldn't be much over Cap, if at all.

Wolverine was around for TEN YEARS, before the first batch of Marvel Handbooks were published. And those handbooks were writen by one man and published monthly. Marvel was just churning out what ever they could to get the books out of time so the could make as much money as they could. These books aren't cannon, they aren't official representations of a character's power level, they are companion pieces for collectors and role play aficionados. They mean less then nothing.

StarsNeverFall7
Own the hand book master edition.

Own the Marvel universe handbook.

Own the Hulk Ultimate Guide.

Anything Marvel vs. DC, isnt official.

I spaced it out so you could see.

Im not arguing against what Wolverine has done on panel, or even Blade for that matter. Im sure both present feats that give them showings far above what class they are supposed to be in. Comparing where both of these characters stand on a base powersets, still pulls out a 50/50 draw almost everytime IMO. Espically without Logan having his adamantium claws.

Same prinicpal applies to Squirrel Girl, should she be able to beat the people she does by her relative powers? No she shouldn't, same goes for Wolverine, based on his relative powers, he shouldn't be over 800-a ton.

capt it up

StarsNeverFall7
Taking bombs? Beating Sabertooth? Winning the majority of his battles against much stronger opponents? Ability to lift 2-5 tons? Being immortal?

Want to show me any scans of this books saying he is so much above 800-1000lbs?

Like I said, most of what wolverine does, doesn't fall under the characters powerset. I told you before I wasn't going to state a "feat" war, Wolverines got to many way above his teir. Wolverine wasnt intended to be the new face of jesus like so many people would like to believe. For the mutant level he is supposed to be in he is a great character, he just shouldn't be based in a multiple ton class, and thats basing it off of his abilities.

capt it up

StarsNeverFall7
His strength level has never been stated, but two sentences later, its listed as superhuman? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I've always seen his strength listed at peak to above human, aka 800-1000 pounds. Unless you want to show me something stating otherwise, thats where its staying.

His strength goes with his feats? Does that go for all his abilities, no wonder he beats herald level.

Wolverine be able to survive a bomb? Like I said, his healing isnt top in the MU. He shouldn't be taking bombs.

Both handbooks: 800lbs ( http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b/105-3556920-1138866?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Marvel+handbook )

The new Marvel Encyclopedia
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0756623588/interactiveda485-20) : 800-1000lbs

Like I said despite his feats, the character isn't/wasn't supposed to be over the 800-1000 range, he's level with people like Cap, Black Panther, etc. Not in the multiple ton range.

capt it up
His strength level has never been stated, but two sentences later, its listed as superhuman? roll eyes (sarcastic)
I ment his strength lifting level ahs never been stated. He ahs been stated as superhuman strength in sources and given range how ever it was never said how much he actually lifts.

I've always seen his strength listed at peak to above human,
His strength level is almost always ecpt for one occasion been listed as beyond human or superhuman.

aka 800-1000 pounds.
Aka 800-2tons.
Or in some cases it 800-24tons.

Unless you want to show me something stating otherwise, thats where its staying.
I already did about 4 times how ever you ignored it. Wolverine official hand book of the marvel universe made in 2004 states logan as a level 4 which is superhuman.

His strength goes with his feats?
Yes it does as I have explained many times to your thick head.

no wonder he beats herald level.
I think your mistaking wolverine for spiderman.

Wolverine be able to survive a bomb? Like I said, his healing isnt top in the MU.
No does it have to be? He has survived worse and is immortal so I no seeing were you are getting at. Logan done this type of heal numerous times and does not go against his recently stated power set either.

He shouldn't be taking bombs.
Really now you are the voice of marvel? There no reason an immortal can not take a bomb. There no reason a person with a strong healing factor can not take a bomb. It really depends on what type of bomb we are talking about.

Both handbooks: 800lbs ( http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b/105-3556920-1138866?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Marvel+handbook )
Hahahaa you are talking about that old ass one. The one they re did because it was so off. Ya the updated one to that is Official source Marvel hand book 2002-2003 master edition. No wonder you think Logan is so weak your material is wrong and terribly out dated. It was all redone because it was so in accurate.

(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0756623588/interactiveda485-20) : 800-1000lbs
Actually it states nothing to do with strength in there, but nice try. Please do not try and bull shit some one who has read it many times.

Like I said despite his feats, the character isn't/wasn't supposed to be over the 800-1000 range,
Yes he was which I have proven to you already, but your to thick.

he's level with people like Cap, Black Panther, etc. Not in the multiple ton range.
Actually he listed over capt and black panther in every single hand book ecpt for the oldest one which was redone because it was so in accurate. Every other source states logan has above both black panther and capt because they are merely peak humans not superhumans.

So you were lieing when you stated you owned this sources? Yup you must have been since you have yet to answer my question on what level logan was rated as in each one.

Official Wolverine hand book of the marvel universe

Hulk ultimate guide also states wolverine with superhuman strength.

Metalmanx
Official source Marvel hand book 2002-2003 master edition

Official source Marvel knights encyclopedia 2003

Official source Official Wolverine hand book of the marvel universe

Comic evidence Marvel comics presents Wolverine volume 2

Official source Hulk ultimate guide also states wolverine with superhuman strength.

Official source (THE SHOW DOWN OF THE CENTURY DC VERSUS MARVEL COMICS) also states wolverine with superhuman strength.

I spaced it out so you could see it better since you seem to miss this every time

Aren't you picking and choosing a bit here with the handbooks? The handbooks aren't always (not usually, really) accurate concerning most of the Marvel Universe. I'm just saying.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Aren't you picking and choosing a bit here with the handbooks? The handbooks aren't always (not usually, really) accurate concerning most of the Marvel Universe. I'm just saying.
no but this kid won't look at feats only at what marvel has said. So I am showing what marvel has said and there is only one event in which a hand book said logan was not beyond human and that was in it first hand book which was terriably inaccurate and they corrected it.

Metalmanx
no but this kid won't look at feats only at what marvel has said. So I am showing what marvel has said and there is only one event in which a hand book said logan was not beyond human and that was in it first hand book which was terriably inaccurate and they corrected it.

Hmm... shifty

capt it up
Hmm... shifty
lol

StarsNeverFall7
My thick head? I think Capt needs to re evaluate his reading and comprehension.

First off you want to tell me that his strength HAS NOT been stated. Then you want to tell me its been listed at a Superhuman Level. Then you want to tell me his strength changes with his feats, so basically he strength chances or increases, didn't know he had a hulk persona going on.

Since when is a thousand pounds a ton? Maybe we need to add a math class to that list.

I can search the internet and books for days, you're going to get the same answer. Wolverines healing and skeleton allow him to lift(press) roughly 800lbs.

He strength doesn't augment itself. He doesn't have the ability to change it. He doesn't get stronger as he gets madder.

So far you've done nothing but provide hypocriacy about Wolverines strength level and ask me for scans or evidence from books you've listed. Scans or evidence might I add that you yourself can not provide. You want to post a solid debate and prove me wrong, scan the information, post it. If your right, Ill eat my words.

capt it up

Swanky-Tuna
It is when they talked about it in dc in two different characters story lines.
Something can be canon in one universe and non-canon in the other.

capt it up
Something can be canon in one universe and non-canon in the other.
I was under the impression if it cannon in one it cannon in both

StarsNeverFall7

Metalmanx
When did I ever say that 1000 pounds was a ton? A ton is roughly 2000 pounds.

No "roughly" about it. A ton is 2000 pounds.

capt it up
I told you which books were owned, and what was stated in them(800-1000lbs).
This is what I have been waiting to hear. Not only are you a liar, but your pretty dumb as well.

You said you own this:
and that it says logan is 800-1000 strength level? Really now? To bad they do not even list strength ranges in this book. It only lists if you are human, peakhuman, superhuman ect. So you lied.

You said you own this as well:
Wolverine official hand book of the marvel universe.
You said this says logan is between 800-1000? To bad this has logan listed as a level 4 that is 800-24tons. Second lie for you.

Next lie is that you said this says logan is 800-1000 tsk tsk

here are his stats from the book
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinege2.jpg
here are what the stats mean
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=statsva0.jpg

also just so you know here the 3rd time you lied. It says clearly in the stats 800-2tons.

You have given nothing, but book names with your own words behind them. If you want to make it believeable, give a book name,
I did that .

and a scan following it to validate your crazy accusations.
Crazy accusations? Every thing I said was true. I do not have a scanner how ever I had some scans on my computer as you se above

capt it up
I have heard people say a ton is 2005 pounds as well though.

StarsNeverFall7
Enhanced Human, same area as Captain America, Black Panther, etc. That 800-2tons, is alot closer to what I was stating then the 2-5 tons that has been listed. Enhanced isnt "superhuman".

Therefor, your entire rant of nonsense about him having "superhuman" strength you just voided out. Thank you.

capt it up
Enhanced Human, same area as Captain America, Black Panther, etc.
There peakhumans and you still lied. Here is capts stats.
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captsstatsxv3.jpg

That 800-2tons, is alot closer to what I was stating then the 2-5 tons that has been listed.
I was saying the whole freaken time he is a 2 tonner and yet you kept on denying it even to the point of lieing.

Enhanced isnt "superhuman".
Enchanced humans means beyond human limits. If you are beyond human limits then you are in fact superhuman. Logan is either listed as enchanced human or superhuman they mean the same thing. Enchanced human is simply a level of superhuman. I have evidence I already stated that say he is superhuman. There really is not difference they all me the same thing pretty much. Also those are logans older stats based of his powers his agility and reflxes would have gotten better so should his strength, but at a lot lesser degree.

Therefor, your entire rant of nonsense about him having "superhuman" strength you just voided out. Thank you.
Enchanced human means superhuman. Enchanced human=beyond human bodies limits. Which is beyond peakhuman.

Bald Bugger
Blades stronger but if Logan gets his healing factor he wins. Even if it was classic he could take it. Blades not strong enough.

capt it up
Originally posted by Bald Bugger
Blades stronger but if Logan gets his healing factor he wins. Even if it was classic he could take it. Blades not strong enough.
blades no stronger then logan

StarsNeverFall7
No, enhanced human=enhanced human. Enhanced human isnt on par with a Superhuman and therefor they arnt the same..

I also already placed Wolverine in a enhanced human area, along with captain america, black panter, Deadpool, etc.

The whole time a two tonner, we went from 2tons, then to 2-4 tons, then 2-5, then he was "supposed" to be 10tons, and back around again. Point being, he isnt superhuman and still gets a 50/50 with blade.

Metalmanx
blades no stronger then logan

In your opinion, does Blade have ANYTHING on Logan? erm

Martian_mind
Blade has him beat in the heritage department.Vampire>>>>>>>>>then canadian

capt it up
No, enhanced human=enhanced human. Enhanced human isnt on par with a Superhuman and therefor they arnt the same..

I also already placed Wolverine in a enhanced human area, along with captain america, black panter, Deadpool, etc.

The whole time a two tonner, we went from 2tons, then to 2-4 tons, then 2-5, then he was "supposed" to be 10tons, and back around again. Point being, he isnt superhuman and still gets a 50/50 with blade.
you are a retard. honestly I told you about 20 times logan is a 2 tonner and you kept on lieing about how you own the sources I was saying. Logan is stated in some sources as enchanced and other as superhuman. also that was an old source. Blade would get his ass kicked and you have no evidence to prove other wise.

also enchanced human does mean superhuman. in the civil war files ever character with powers is listed as an enchance human such as spiderman, wolverine, thing, human torch, she hulk ect.

Swanky-Tuna
It depends. Apparently a short ton is 2000lbs, a long ton is 2240lbs, and a metric ton is somewhere in between. It's these kinds of trivialities that I treasure.

Martian_mind
you are a retard. honestly I told you about 20 times logan is a 2 tonner and you kept on lieing about how you own the sources I was saying. Logan is stated in some sources as enchanced and other as superhuman. also that was an old source. Blade would get his ass kicked and you have no evidence to prove other wise.

also enchanced human does mean superhuman. in the civil war files ever character with powers is listed as an enchance human such as spiderman, wolverine, thing, human torch, she hulk ect.

Dude you pwned him enough already let it go.

capt it up
In your opinion, does Blade have ANYTHING on Logan? erm
nope how ever was hoping I get some one who had evidence and such for blade so I could get a real senses of him.

then it turned into me trying to prove logan is in the 2 ton range to some kid who head is extremely thick and does not allow comic evidence lol only hand books.

Metalmanx
It depends. Apparently a short ton is 2000lbs, a long ton is 2240lbs, and a metric ton is somewhere in between. It's these kinds of trivialities that I treasure.

Ah. I was not aware. Well then, I retract my previous statement then. There could've been some confusion there.

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Dude you pwned him enough already let it go.
ok I will. I think that kid gave me a head ache lol

Metalmanx
nope how ever was hoping I get some one who had evidence and such for blade so I could get a real senses of him.

then it turned into me trying to prove logan is in the 2 ton range to some kid who head is extremely thick and does not allow comic evidence lol only hand books.

If you felt that Blade had absolutley no chance of winning, then why did you make this thread?

It's threads like these that annoy me the most. Just saying. miffed:

Martian_mind
ok I will. I think that kid gave me a head ache lol

Hmm i like the cut of your jib. Happy Dance

StarsNeverFall7
If enhanced means superhuman, then why the different categories? The categories are there for a reason, so people like yourself don't try to pair Logan with Odin.

I never said I owned exactly what you had listed. I told you what I owned and what was stated in it and you proceeded to tell me it was outdated and has recently been corrected. Guess you didn't catch that part. Sad part is we were both in the same strength category, I chose the lower, you chose the higher.

I would also appreciate your fanboyism not insulting my intelligence when you don't have the ability to type clearly, read properply, or comprehend anything that I posted. I want you to post me a reason why Logan owns blade?

capt it up
If you felt that Blade had absolutley no chance of winning, then why did you make this thread?

I personally think he does not how ever I have heard he is superhuman and not peakhuman. I ehard he has 10 ton strength and I like to have a debate with some one who knows his blade

StarsNeverFall7
Tried the debate with Blade, got halted once it was said he was stronger than logan.

Swanky-Tuna
turned into me trying to prove logan is in the 2 ton range to some kid who head is extremely thick
If that's not ironic I don't know what is.

capt it up
If enhanced means superhuman, then why the different categories? The categories are there for a reason, so people like yourself don't try to pair Logan with Odin.

I never said I owned exactly what you had listed. I told you what I owned and what was stated in it and you proceeded to tell me it was outdated and has recently been corrected. Guess you didn't catch that part. Sad part is we were both in the same strength category, I chose the lower, you chose the higher.

I would also appreciate your fanboyism not insulting my intelligence when you don't have the ability to type clearly, read properply, or comprehend anything that I posted. I want you to post me a reason why Logan owns blade?

sad part is u think using feats is bad debating lol. You really just lost I am sorry, but it clear you really had little to no knowledge of what you were talking about. You even said you had sources you did not and please don't deny it I will get the quotes of you saying it.

capt it up
why does logan own blade? simply he more agile better reflexes ,stronger, far superior fighter, more durable, better healing factor.

Martian_mind
Oh capt i thought u were gonna let it go mad Dont u dare break the cut of that jib

StarsNeverFall7
Said I had sources I did not? So now you live in my home and know exactly what is in or out of my possession?

Little to no knowledge of what I was talking about, yet you post evidence of a strength class we were both in the limits for.

I told you what I had owned, even posted links to the books themselves. Told you what was stated in them, then you proceeded to tell me they were outdated and recently correct. How in the blue hell does the constitute my lying?

Metalmanx

There's a difference between thinking Blade has a chance, and being completely close-minded towards him. You are SET that Logan is superior in every way. Thus, there is absolutely no reason for this thread, since no one would be able to convince you otherwise. no expression

Martian_mind
OH ###t a rabble is forming run cap! Before they light the torches and sharpen the pitchforks run! RUN!

capt it up
There's a difference between thinking Blade has a chance, and being completely close-minded towards him. You are SET that Logan is superior in every way. Thus, there is absolutely no reason for this thread, since no one would be able to convince you otherwise. no expression
That is not true I use to think blade was stronger, but then I realized no one was able to provide evidence of such. if some one provided evidence of blade being stronger and such I would concieve the point

capt it up
Own the hand book master edition.

Own the Marvel universe handbook.

Own the Hulk Ultimate Guide.

look like you said you own them to me

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
OH ###t a rabble is forming run cap! Before they light the torches and sharpen the pitchforks run! RUN!
lol

StarsNeverFall7

I've always seen his strength listed at peak to above human, aka 800-1000 pounds. Unless you want to show me something stating otherwise, thats where its staying.

His strength goes with his feats? Does that go for all his abilities, no wonder he beats herald level.

Wolverine be able to survive a bomb? Like I said, his healing isnt top in the MU. He shouldn't be taking bombs.

Like I said despite his feats, the character isn't/wasn't supposed to be over the 800-1000 range, he's level with people like Cap, Black Panther, etc. Not in the multiple ton range.

Looks like I also gave you the links for the ones I had available to me at the time. Along with what was in them.

capt it up
Looks like I also gave you the links for the ones I had available to me at the time. Along with what was in them.

thats not the master edition nor is the hulk one there.

StarsNeverFall7
I realize thats not the master, Ill apologize for getting confused on that one. I also told you the Hulk Ultimate Guide wasn't available to me at 5am. Like I said, I gave what was available to me at the time. Hardly insinuates my "lying".

capt it up
I realize thats not the master, Ill apologize for getting confused on that one. I also told you the Hulk Ultimate Guide wasn't available to me at 5am.
it cool. yes but u also siad you have never seen logan listed as superhuman yet he is listed as it in the hulk book.

StarsNeverFall7
Ive never seen him listed as Superhuman, Id double check the Hulk guide for you, but again at 6:45am, It isnt currently available to me. Seen him at Enhanced Human on par with Captain America, Black Panther, Deadpool and such yes. Not superhuman though.

capt it up
Ive never seen him listed as Superhuman, Id double check the Hulk guide for you, but again at 6:45am, It isnt currently available to me. Seen him at Enhanced Human on par with Captain America, Black Panther, Deadpool and such yes. Not superhuman though.
he is superhuman. he listed as such in many guides. His feats are also superhuman

did you not see me list capt? capt is peakhuman I gave you his stats

Metalmanx
That is not true I use to think blade was stronger, but then I realized no one was able to provide evidence of such. if some one provided evidence of blade being stronger and such I would concieve the point

Concede.

You're not becoming pregnant with debate I hope. wink

capt it up
Concede.

You're not becoming pregnant with debate I hope. wink \
lol hahaha. I am so dam tired lol it like 730 here i heavent slept yet

StarsNeverFall7
His "feats" would put Capt other wise. Hence why I dont like to go by them. Slings the characters in all different directions from highs to lows.

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt on the strength ranging from 800-2000lbs, but hes still staying enhanced, unless he goes moving up to 10 tons.

He reaches superhuman in other levels just not enough yet to give that extra push.

capt it up
His "feats" would put Capt other wise. Hence why I dont like to go by them. Slings the characters in all different directions from highs to lows.

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt on the strength ranging from 800-2000lbs, but hes still staying enhanced, unless he goes moving up to 10 tons.

He reaches superhuman in other levels just not enough yet to give that extra push.
he two ton strength is all i care about any thing above that he does not really need

his reaction time and agility both clearly superhuman as he cna see bullets in slow motion

snoopdogg
In Blade #5 Blade and Wolverine will finally get to throw down.

Jyppe
I've got a logic for you guys. Blade fought Frost. Frost said his strenght is 10x Blades (Blade was peak human at that time) Now, let's say a peak human can lift 800lbs. 8000lbs = 3,628 Tons.
Or 6000 = 2,72 tons. Nowdays Blade has the strenght of a vampire. I'm not entirely sure wether his strenght is on par with Vampires, or higher. big grin

lilnutta12
since when could blade lift over 100 tons more than orka

blade must be like 5 - 20 ton range,

blade as full vampire defeats logan but doesnt kill him

Darth Martin
Wolverine wins but Blade is cooler.......by far!

Jyppe
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladejumpin.jpg

Blade has very strong leg muscles smile

Darth Martin
Yea, I doubt Logan can do that.

Xplosive
Blade ain't doing anything, he doesn't have enough strenght to hurt Logan, Logan eventually wins.

StarsNeverFall7
I also doubt he can see bullets in slow motion. Just me though. Blade still gives him a 50/50 fight...

snoopdogg
Well according to these rules it's more than likely a 50/50 draw. Blade cannot be killed by conventional means cause he's got no real weaknesses like a Vampire does. Wolverine with the claws would be a different story.

capt it up
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well according to these rules it's more than likely a 50/50 draw. Blade cannot be killed by conventional means cause he's got no real weaknesses like a Vampire does. Wolverine with the claws would be a different story.
who said he has ot be killed? Logan could just pound him into a KO

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladejumpin.jpg

Blade has very strong leg muscles smile
that really shows nothing. It shows that blade was in a tree lol.

capt it up
I also doubt he can see bullets in slow motion. Just me though. Blade still gives him a 50/50 fight...
weapon-x novel the origans of wolverine. official evidence and completely cannon

capt it up
I've got a logic for you guys. Blade fought Frost. Frost said his strenght is 10x Blades (Blade was peak human at that time) Now, let's say a peak human can lift 800lbs. 8000lbs = 3,628 Tons.
Or 6000 = 2,72 tons. Nowdays Blade has the strenght of a vampire. I'm not entirely sure wether his strenght is on par with Vampires, or higher. big grin
there a different levels of vampires so are strictly peakhuman. unless he has evidence of a strength feats or comic evidence that states him that strong then he not.

Jyppe
that really shows nothing. It shows that blade was in a tree lol.

It does? Not AFAIK. SnoopDog. Your scan. Does Blade simply jump or was he in a tree? (Assuming you know as I took it from your respect thread, which I'm planning to update a little in the future smile )

Btw, Capt. Is that novel canon? I mean it is a novel. Not a comic book, or..? Besides, has anyone else seen that event?

King KAM
Wolverine cuts blade into about 100 little day walker pieces, blade has never shown any feats near what wolverine has done, what blade does to vampires wolverine does to ninjas, cap does to nazis, no big deal

Jyppe
Originally posted by King KAM
Wolverine cuts blade into about 100 little day walker pieces, blade has never shown any feats near what wolverine has done, what blade does to vampires wolverine does to ninjas, cap does to nazis, no big deal

He's not allowed to use claws in this fight.. Checking the first (Or in this case, the third) post might be wise at times no expression

King KAM
He's not allowed to use claws in this fight.. Checking the first (Or in this case, the third) post might be wise at times no expression **** that, im the king. i do what i please. And without the claws, wolverine just pounds blade into oblivion

snoopdogg
It does? Not AFAIK. SnoopDog. Your scan. Does Blade simply jump or was he in a tree? I have no idea what capt is talking about and I'm not sure he does either. If you notice how hight Blade was and the fact that here was no trees that tall as they were in a graveyard. Blade was doing what he said he was doing. He was jumping.

(Assuming you know as I took it from your respect thread, which I'm planning to update a little in the future smile )

Updating? That would be cool. What are you adding? I didn't use anything from the Tomb Of Dracula series.

Jyppe
there a different levels of vampires so are strictly peakhuman. unless he has evidence of a strength feats or comic evidence that states him that strong then he not.

Then this applies to Wolverine too. He has no feats to put him into the 2 ton cateqory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.