Black Adam vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
who will win

Martian_mind
What the f**k? Adam

Bald Bugger
IM is so overrated its pathetic.

Supreme being
Black Adam obliterates him this guy is one mean ba.... i can see him crushing Tony's skull through the amour or just ripping his arm of.

grey fox
Originally posted by Supreme being
Black Adam obliterates him this guy is one mean ba.... i can see him crushing Tony's skull through the amour or just ripping his arm of.

Nah , He pulls a IC on tony. End of match.

Bentley
People know that Ironman didnt really beat Sentry, right?

Starhawk
Black Adam would just rip tony aprat as easily as on of use rips a peice of paper.

There is NOTHING Tony can do to him at all.

Black Adam 100000/10

Laminator_X
Upset victories are possible, but I'd heavily favor Adam.

Ichigo66666
Black Adam crushes his helmet onto his head.

thtadthtshldntb
Black Adam wins 10/10 unless Tony busts out his Hulk or Thorbuster suits.

Starhawk
Even with those Black Adam wins.

quickshot
Black Adams invunerable, Iron man is far from it

∞/10

leonidas
IM needs prep. he's hung with thor on multiple occasions and hulk, as well as terrax and ss (ey, facts are facts wink ), even in his classic armor.

i think it's closer than most 'round here think (lam being the noteable exception smile ) but ba does win the vast majority of straight-up battles.

Draco69
Bump...

hunbu04
prep wouldn't help him adam is not like CM,WW,SM,MM,or the GL he will not hold back tony will die

LordFear
more tight fight then you guys might think
Tony is no slouch

Badabing
BA 10/10.

Scoobless
Originally posted by hunbu04
prep wouldn't help him adam is not like CM,WW,SM,MM,or the GL he will not hold back tony will die

Prep could help, the OMACs forced one of the Marvels to transform with an electrical surge ... no reason it shouldn't work on Adam.

hunbu04
r u really comparing an Omac to ironman please

bigbran
Black Adam is a Superman level, with the will to kill anyone.

Tony doesn't even last a second.

"No more silly faces"

King_Mungi
OMAC's are magical, as stated the Preist OMAC and the version before that had religious aritifacts such as angel bones attached to them.

Scoobless
Originally posted by hunbu04
r u really comparing an Omac to ironman please

No, I'm saying that all they used was an electrical strike to take down a Marvel (Mary?)

Originally posted by King_Mungi
OMAC's are magical, as stated the Preist OMAC and the version before that had religious aritifacts such as angel bones attached to them.

They didn't use any magic in that instance though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.