DeadPool vs Wolverine vs Loki vs Blade vs Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CyberDragon
all v all, last one standing wins, DeadPool and Wolve have healing factors, blade has his Vampire abilities, loki as normal and Rhino in his strongest suit( face not armoured) , I d say D and W last men standing, cos they both hav healing factors, but deadpool has better fighting skills,because he has swords,guns, ninja skills, superstrength.

lilnutta12
i can see that your not posting these threads on factual winnings more of opinions right - cause if not loki takes this with ease

Darth Martin
Spite?

The Fake Macoy
Assuming Marvel Loki, he will destroy all the others easily.

Mrrungo Mu
Loki,easily.

TricksterPriest
You put all these guys against a full asgardian? Spite to the max.

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You put all these guys against a full asgardian? Spite to the max. Actually, Wolverine has fought Loki before... shifty no expression

TricksterPriest
Oh come on.... When has Loki been beaten by street levelers in an honest fight? PIS, plot device, and contrainst via Odin.

bigbran
Oh come on.... When has Loki been beaten by street levelers in an honest fight? PIS, plot device, and contrainst via Odin. Ask jinzin.
He is the one who told me about it.

Jyppe
You put all these guys against a full asgardian? Spite to the max.
Isn't Loki like half ice troll or something?

Howard_Jones
Wolverine's fought everyone. So what? When Loeb takes over the book, look for him to punk out Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, LT, and Thanos with the HOTU, Cosmic Cube, and Infinity Gauntlet, all in an afternoon.

Loki should win this.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Spite?

Yeah, I can't quite figure it out either.

But try making fair fights in the future....you're new, so it's cool, but knowing at least a little about the characters' levels helps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.