I am going to slaughter a littler of puppies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justjakk
yep, thats right, kill them all

Now that i have your attention. My birthday will be here in 5 days. I, being and attention whore, want everyone to sing happy birthday.

In 5 days.

Edit:I misspelled litter....

Wolflet
You grabbed my attention saying you would kill some poor puppies disgust

justjakk
Originally posted by Wolflet
You grabbed my attention saying you would kill some poor puppies disgust well i was there and it seemed like a good idea at the time

Wolflet
5 more days for you, yet 34 more days for me woot

dave_kodak
i voted"Happy Birthday Evil Bunny!!!" why? because there is no spot to pick "turn'em into food"

Wolflet
I think I will leave now...sadangel

justjakk
Originally posted by dave_kodak
i voted"Happy Birthday Evil Bunny!!!" why? because there is no spot to pick "turn'em into food" i knew i was forgetting something.....darnit

dave_kodak
its ok, everyone makes a few bad post's in their life, look at me, i make them all the time, hahahaha
i need sleep.

Strangelove
Killing puppies? How reprehensible! oh

§P0oONY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN 5 DAYS JUSTJAKK!

Wolflet
Originally posted by Strangelove
Killing puppies? How reprehensible! oh
Exactly cryoh

BakaXero
how much is that doggie in the window?

not wishing anyone a b'day till it is.

justjakk
Killing puppies? How reprehensible! oh i dont know.......maybe if the puppies were ugly enough or burned.....you would have to kill them if they were slowly suffering, wouldnt you?

justjakk
Originally posted by BakaXero
how much is that doggie in the window?

not wishing anyone a b'day till it is. didnt say you should do it now.....pheh...i said sing happy birthday to me in 5 days......you know, i am giving you an advanced warning so just in case you cant sing, you have time to practice.....just saying.

dave_kodak
Ender said the only thing better then Dead Puppies, is A Sack of Dead Puppies.

Strangelove
Originally posted by justjakk
i dont know.......maybe if the puppies were ugly enough or burned.....you would have to kill them if they were slowly suffering, wouldnt you? Yes, I would if that was the case....

that's not what you were thinking though disgust

justjakk
Yes, I would if that was the case....

that's not what you were thinking though disgust well you dont know that..................................i was thinking of SoBe drink beverage...it is very good

dave_kodak
well you dont know that..................................i was thinking of SoBe drink beverage...it is very good

i agree

justjakk
Originally posted by dave_kodak
i agree i think i have tried all thier flavors and yet have not found one which i didnt like

dave_kodak
i think i have tried all thier flavors and yet have not found one which i didnt like

i've only tried 3 or 4, liked all but the clear one.

BakaXero
didnt say you should do it now.....pheh...i said sing happy birthday to me in 5 days......you know, i am giving you an advanced warning so just in case you cant sing, you have time to practice.....just saying.
I'll wait 5 days to vote then.

ThePittman
pitt_birthday now because I can't be bothered in 5 days stick out tongue

dave_kodak
yeah not being bothered is fun.

Red Two
let The Battle Begin WIth swords in the Wind Hail Gods of WAR

Morning_Glory
yep, thats right, kill them all

Now that i have your attention. My birthday will be here in 5 days. I, being and attention whore, want everyone to sing happy birthday.

In 5 days.

Edit:I misspelled litter.... no expression....

justjakk
BakaXero...........................Kool

Pittman................................Yay

Redwhoever.........................Huh?

MorningGlory.........................Is ok. I dont kill the puppies...just mutate them like the Ninja Turtles cartoon.....................only kooler. .

Wolflet
4 days big grin

Mišt
Wait, so no puppies?cry

To think I get my hopes up for nothing...yeah yeah happy birthday and all that crap...Ima go find some children to slaughterdisgust

justjakk

Mišt
Nah they're gonna die anyway, Im gonna find some nice, innocent, kids who have the potential to grow up and be anything they want, then rip out their brains disgust

justjakk

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Wolflet
5 more days for you, yet 34 more days for me woot
mwahaha

Mišt
kids have potential? when the heck did that happen?

When I started procreatingsmokin'

Kongu Dude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.