I'm feeling psychotic....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raelin
I'm next door at my cousins house when all these little kids come running over screaming that my brothers friend is at our house and won't leave, so I'm like "Tell him Raelin said get out.". They come back and crying, apparently he called them ni**ers. So I went over there, screamed my head off at my brothers friend and helped his a** out of the house. Crazy is still sitting across the street looking at the house.....does he know how to take a hint????

Barker
No.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Raelin
I'm next door at my cousins house when all these little kids come running over screaming that my brothers friend is at our house and won't leave, so I'm like "Tell him Raelin said get out.". They come back and crying, apparently he called them ni**ers. So I went over there, screamed my head off at my brothers friend and helped his a** out of the house. Crazy is still sitting across the street looking at the house.....does he know how to take a hint????

Very weird...and stuff.

Red Two
let him sit there.hel grow tired in time

Bloigen
Wait.......what? Who or what is crazy?

Raelin
Originally posted by Bloigen
Wait.......what? Who or what is crazy?

My family smile

Bloigen
Originally posted by Raelin
My family smile

herbnone

Raelin
Originally posted by Bloigen
herbnone

It was really funny though now that I think about it.......I just felt kinda crazy in my pjs all...blah and screaming at some kid two feet taller than me to get the **** out of my house.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.