Odin/Cyttorak/Mephisto vs. Darksied/Trigon/Neron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fight takes place in a wrealm that is a combine of all thier respective Wrealms.

Each side has one day prep. Who takes it?

charlemagne9746
I think Odin's team takes this. Mephisto is practically unbeatable in his own realm, isn't he?...and his realm is combined into these other realms. If Odin can beat Thanos..I'm sure he takes Darkseid. I really don't know much about Neron to make a call there...but, he'd have to be awfully powerful to overcome a member of Odin's team.

I'd say Odin's team 7/10...since I don't really know what Neron can do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I think Odin's team takes this. Mephisto is practically unbeatable in his own realm, isn't he?...and his realm is combined into these other realms. If Odin can beat Thanos..I'm sure he takes Darkseid. I really don't know much about Neron to make a call there...but, he'd have to be awfully powerful to overcome a member of Odin's team.

I'd say Odin's team 7/10...since I don't really know what Neron can do.

Indeed. Neron is the man. He is every bit a match for Mephisto. And DS is vastly more powerful than Thanos. DS is a sky father who kills other sky fathers. he's a match for Odin.

charlemagne9746
yeah...classic Darkseid is awfully powerful...much more so than they way they have been writing Darkseid lately.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
yeah...classic Darkseid is awfully powerful...much more so than they way they have been writing Darkseid lately.

OF course I go by classic since the man who messed over DS got fired for being such a ding bat when it comes to any character other than SUperman.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OF course I go by classic since the man who messed over DS got fired for being such a ding bat when it comes to any character other than SUperman.
Jeph Loeb got fired??? eek!

TricksterPriest
Gimmie proof and I'll be happy. Really, Supes beating DS? Bull. Personal opinion, I give it to Odin's team. Mephisto's power is mostly smoke and mirrors, and his people would kill him if they ever got the guts. He even admits that. But Odin and Cyt are way tougher than DS and Trigon. Can't judge Neron, not enough showings of his full power. He usually gets beat by plot devices or magic loopholes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gimmie proof and I'll be happy. Really, Supes beating DS? Bull. Personal opinion, I give it to Odin's team. Mephisto's power is mostly smoke and mirrors, and his people would kill him if they ever got the guts. He even admits that. But Odin and Cyt are way tougher than DS and Trigon. Can't judge Neron, not enough showings of his full power. He usually gets beat by plot devices or magic loopholes.

Trigon is more powerful than Odin. But Cyttorak is on a whole other lvl. He's my match for Cyttorak While Odin is my match for DS and Neron is mephisto's match. Personally I'd give the DC side 6/10 based on Trigon. But SOmthing about Cyttorak makes me think a god of a his own wrealm is Trigon's match.

Stupid Rookie
Cyttorak is no joke. The interesting thing is that he, neron, and Mephisto are all powerful in their realms. They are close to Galactus level. I think marvel pulls this out out. Cyttorak's magic is more versatile that others. But I do admit a lack of knowledge regarding Trigon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Cyttorak is no joke. The interesting thing is that he, neron, and Mephisto are all powerful in their realms. They are close to Galactus level. I think marvel pulls this out out. Cyttorak's magic is more versatile that others. But I do admit a lack of knowledge regarding Trigon.
In Thier own wrealms, DS can shake the universe from the 4th, Trigon destroys universes and is the lord of his own, and Neron is as powerful in hell is Mephisto. It's likely a tie or DC 6/10 due to Trigon.

lilnutta12
TRIGON is one badass
Darkseid was a badass - but he aint all that hype anymore
NERON will always be a badass

DC is badass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.