Fully powered Spectre vs Infinites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Spectre, fully powered, versus the Infinities...one of their kind held Eternity as if he was nothing. Could Spectre overcome them?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Spectre, fully powered, versus the Infinities...one of their kind held Eternity as if he was nothing. Could Spectre overcome them?
Easily. Fully Powered Spectre is able to Merge with the power of God.

Thanos_THOTU
This is like the Living Tribunal versus the Infinities ...
Basing it on that:
1. The One Above All (Marvel) = External Forces (DC)
2. Full power Spectre (DC) = Living Tribunal (Marvel)

Xplosive
Spectre

lilnutta12
are the externals - those 2 brothers michael and someone else

King Kandy
Originally posted by lilnutta12
are the externals - those 2 brothers michael and someone else
There are no "Externals".

It's a diluded fantasy in Thanos-THOTU's head.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by King Kandy
There are no "Externals".

It's a diluded fantasy in Thanos-THOTU's head.

External Forces is actually referring to Vertigo, when Yahweh admitted that even he is shaped by forces external to himself.

hunbu04
In vertigo when the presence said I am infinite but external forces shape me he was refering to the writers as being the external forces

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
This is like the Living Tribunal versus the Infinities ...
Basing it on that:
1. The One Above All (Marvel) = External Forces (DC)
2. Full power Spectre (DC) = Living Tribunal (Marvel)

I agree

Mordum
Quasar said the living tribunal seemed almost human compared to the infinites. He was awed.

Madvillain
infinites win this. their power is exactly as described- infinite.

and arent they the Gods of their own dimension?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by hunbu04
In vertigo when the presence said I am infinite but external forces shape me he was refering to the writers as being the external forces

You do not know that for certain, it is all interpretation. Yes, it would definately make the most sense that he was referring to the writers, but it is left unclear. Point is, there are forces beyond Yahweh....

the Darkone
Originally posted by Madvillain
What the f**k?infinites win this. their power is exactly as described- infinite.

and arent they the Gods of their own dimension?

LT owns their ass, so what they are gods of their own dimension so is Dormmanu, Shuma-Groth, Vishanti etc. LT rules all over the multi-universe and other dimensions, LT blinks them out of existences.

trolly_crouchjr
Infinites FTW
got any linkss for them?
las time i saw them there were 3

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
LT owns their ass, so what they are gods of their own dimension so is Dormmanu, Shuma-Groth, Vishanti etc. LT rules all over the multi-universe and other dimensions, LT blinks them out of existences.

Yes he does smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.