Ra's al Ghul Vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win this battle?

Loot
What the f**k?

At least give some prep to Ra´s

TricksterPriest
Yeah, Ra's is out of his league here. Especially since current Venom is the former Scorpion Mac Gargan.

laser7455
Ra's is prep

Loot

LordFear
Venom will be gutting Ra everytime that bum gets out of his Lazarus pitt/
this match spells death for Ra

The Fake Macoy
Is this spite? Or ignorance?

Loot
its faith

lilnutta12
if laser7455 is new i can understand if not - whats going through your mind

Howard_Jones
Venom gets supper.

TricksterPriest
Give the newbie a break, this is only his 4th post. Dude, go read wikipedia for a while. Check out various characters and comics. Then you'll see why this thread is a huge mismatch. Also, read the other fights and respect threads.

Howard_Jones
Actually, let him read this:
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,105966.0.html

LordFear
pretty impressive

Howard_Jones
I do my best
*bows*

TricksterPriest
Ok, how good is She-Venom? I'm in Evangel's tournament and I drafted Venom. But I need a female character. Is she on par with current Venom? And how good is current Venom?

Howard_Jones
Same powers, but probably not as strong. Brock's physique added to his strength.

TricksterPriest
Ok, and Mac Gargan AKA The Scorpion as Venom? How tough is he? I'm guessing a lot tougher than Brock.

Howard_Jones
No. Gargan without his suit isn't much. He's been downed by Spider-Man with ease. So was Angelo. The toughest version is Brock by leaps and bounds. The best feat Gargan has is taking down a team of guys with the symbiote in Civil War: Choosing Sides.

LordFear
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
No. Gargan without his suit isn't much. He's been downed by Spider-Man with ease. So was Angelo. The toughest version is Brock by leaps and bounds. The best feat Gargan has is taking down a team of guys with the symbiote in Civil War: Choosing Sides.

well that's pretty bad ass unto itself

TricksterPriest
You sure it's the suit? I read that the suit is cyber and not the source of his enhanced strength and endurance. But going by feats, I see what you're getting at. You convinced me. Brock Venom it is.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by LordFear
well that's pretty bad ass unto itself

Not when Brock went through Guardsmen like tin foil. That's Stark designed armor. Also, he's defeated considerably more powerful enemies, and taken much harder hits. Gargan got KTFO by Spider-Man.

TricksterPriest
Knocked the **** out by Spidey? Ok ok, I get it. Guardsmen too? *whistles* Impressive.

Howard_Jones
He went through four guardsmen in the process of three seconds, and led a breakout that had the Avengers running in quick. I'm not talking New Avengers either. I'm talking Wonder-Man, Vision, She-Hulk, Cap, etc.

He's laughed off punches by Juggernaut.
Took 2 thunderclaps from Hulk (Hulk's claps are the level of a sonic boom) and the symbiote wasn't knocked off.
Was beating Spider-Man and Human Torch when they had prep.
etc. etc.

Jvenom
Ra might be have a chance with prep. Still with prep Venom 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.