WW vs Krypto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
No lasso.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The sword will kill krypto. Or he tries to chew on one of the bracelets and looses all his teeth.

UniOmni
No sword either.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
No sword either.

LOL Kryto Still Loses. WW has the power to control Animals or something like that. she can simply tell him to sit down. Or like I said, he chokes on her bracelet as she rams it down his throat. His teeth are too dangerous to do anything else. For heaven's sake he can make SBP bleed.

DigiMark007
Power to control animals?

Where'd you pull that one out of?

Anyway, not a bad fight (really), but I have to give it to the intelligence (WW).

xmarksthespot
I don't recall seeing her actually control animals. She just has an affinity with them.

Anyway, kind of obviously alluding to Krypto vs Iron Man. Except this time the dog loses. Although Krypto can probably mess her up.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I don't recall seeing her actually control animals. She just has an affinity with them.

Anyway, kind of obviously alluding to Krypto vs Iron Man. Except this time the dog loses. Although Krypto can probably mess her up.

In what way are you referring to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.