Wonder Woman vs J'onn vs Power Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Which titan wins?

For the record, i don't consider PG to be in the arena with these two, but as of today, i've learned she's a full kryptonian, and uber to boot!

Though it hasn't been shown as of yet

Martian_mind
Jonn.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Jonn can hang with Diana in the strength Dep. But only for a little while. His Tp wont' work on her. WW has beaten white martians. WHo are superior fighters to jonn. This fight goes to her. PG is an annoyance at this point becuz she wasn't shown to be much of a bother to SBP. Right now only one DC kryptonian on Earth is as strong or stronger than Diana. And that is Superman. Everyone else hasn't shown that they have Superman's lvl of strength. Besides, The strongest Human male is stronger than the Strongest Human female. Why should it be any different with Kryptonians? The Diff with WW's strength is that it is Magical. Not bound to natural laws like Male>Female.

Martian_mind
Jonn can phase his hand into her u know.Plus im rather fond of him stealing mass to battle her.

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WW has beaten white martians. WHo are superior fighters to jonn. This fight goes to her.

lol I knew it!!! laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
lol I knew it!!! laughing out loud

Well it's true. WW seems to do much better against Superman Than Jonn has been shown. Plus WW is magical. Don't know how his phasing will work against the lasso or something like that. OF course Imma go for my girl. Sue me.

UniOmni
WW does better, due to company mandate and a bigger name.

J'onn on paper, has the tricks to own WW.

And Superman for that matter.

He just gets written down alot, because of that fact it seems at times.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
WW does better, due to company mandate and a bigger name.

J'onn on paper, has the tricks to own WW.

And Superman for that matter.

He just gets written down alot, because of that fact it seems at times.

A Superman not using his speed effectively, maybe....

LordFear
WW wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.