and now for some fun. Namor vs Apoc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Howard_Jones
Namor gets a table. Who wins?

Lucid Lui
Pretty obvious isn't it? wtf can Apoc do against a table?

Run aways like a ***** is what.

King KAM
In all sincerity, i dont respect apoc enough to give him this one, a good written namor might squeeze one out against him

ExtraMision5555
confusion arises

Brutacus
Euh my question to you is.
Why did you make this thread, because someone said apoc could defeat thor or namor, yet iff I remember correctly you where the one in "the freak" (the jesus rip-off) thread that wanted to report everybody that made fun of the guy.
Because you take you're religion serious, ok cool I respect that.

But now you try to make fun of someone els????
Euh kind of strange and very low iff you ask me.

Howard_Jones
no expression

It's just a joke. Low showings are funny, especially when said character has extremely loyal fans and or fanboys.

Making fun of someone's creed - low.

TricksterPriest
*cheering crowd* APOC! *clap* APOC! *clap* APOC! I refuse to even consider the idea of Namor beating Apocalypse. APOCALYPSE NOW, FISH FREAK! Apoc ftw.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
no expression

It's just a joke. Low showings are funny, especially when said character has extremely loyal fans and or fanboys.

You're just making fun of someone, why els start this thread????
And every character has a low showing, we all should make a thread about it???

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Brutacus
You're just making fun of someone, why els start this thread????
Of course I'm making fun of someone. Apocalypse. Thus the thread.

And every character has a low showing, we all should make a thread about it???
If it's funny, then sure. I've got no problem laughing at a character making an ass out of themself.

Brutacus
Of course I'm making fun of someone. Apocalypse. Thus the thread.

If it's funny, then sure. I've got no problem laughing at a character making an ass out of themself.

So someone making a jesus -rip off, and making a fool out of himself we shouldn't make fun of, yet otherwise it's ok???

Howard_Jones
So someone making a jesus -rip off, and making a fool out of himself we shouldn't make fun of, yet otherwise it's ok???

If it weren't a matter of creed, then fine. Unfortunately for you and your grudge-holding, it was. Making fun of someone solely because of religion is just tasteless and beyond stupidity.

Making fun of comic characters or anyone else in fictional medium - no holds barred.

DigiMark007
no expression

Spite threads aren't funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.