Heihachi Versus Urien *grins*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
so who wins:
Heihachi or Urien

Major Snafu
(scratches head) Hm. This is a good matchup.

On one side, you got a guy who can make his body hard like iron. And on the other, you got an old man who basically sucks...at dying.

Both got powerbombs, but while Urien has the Aegis Reflector and the Tyrant Slaughter, Heihachi has the Lightning Hammer and the infamous 10-hit-combo.

Urien will give Old Man Heihachi a run for his money, but Heihachi will make Urien wish he was fighting either his brother or Chun Li instead.

Sado22
^^
right on!
Heihcahi is too powerful.
Heihachi is THE strongest man on earth....in a thong
laughing

~Sado

Sam Z
Nah, he'd lose to Gon...

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22
^^
Heihachi is THE strongest man on earth....in a thong

It's called a mawashi. Sumo wrestlers wear those. Thank God you didn't see E. Honda wear that.

TricksterPriest
Remember Garuda from Tekken? *shudders* Tekken is just plain outclassed by SF/KOF. And Urien is way too tough to lose to Heihachi, who despite being one of my favorite characters, is outclassed.

Sam Z
Saying that any SF character outclasses any tekken character is incorrect.
Usually people think so because of the projectiles and because of the famous (stupid) rule that 2d fighting>3d fighting.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sam Z
Usually people think so because of the projectiles and because of the famous (stupid) rule that 2d fighting>3d fighting.

I second that. Not all SFers are powerful enough to take on anyone else from another franchise altogether. Some are, but others, well...they would have gone from suck to blow if they took on a fighter from Tekken.

unrealman
Nah man Dan could like totally beat Heihachi in a taunting contest.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sam Z

I agree with this But, I have more faith in street fighters heirarchy than tekkens.

Sado22
no, i disagree. mishima ryu is probably the hardest hitting art i've seen in fighting game so far. i doubt ryu could tear robots in half with a simple body blow. Hiehachi and Kazuya were jacking those robots so hard i was actually happy the jacks didn't feel pain, so to speak. Heihachi survived the freaking HUGE ASS explosion. i doubt anyone from SF KoF could do that. i seriously do...save maybe the god tiers like Gouki etc. Heihachi wasn't even SCARED from taht explosion. he's a tough mofo. not to mention kazuya and hehiachi did all that after a thorough ass whoopping from Jin. Jin himself fought and defeated a fire breathing, part dragon, part bull, part snake, part whatever (Ogre) and won even though he fought with his bare hands. literaelly. BARE HANDS. Need i remind you that Ogre practically destroyed a helicopter with a simple back hand.
also cyborgs like Bryan who can tear off the top part of a tank and throw it 30 to 40 feet away are midtiers in the tekken universe.

everyone from SF KoF universe has projectiles, powers, flames, electiriciyt etc to fight. Tekken characters PWN with their bare hands. if anyone's outclassing any one, its the Tekken characters outclassing SF/KoF characters.

also, you DO know that the hadou-ken is simply as strong as a well laid kick right? also, ken's hadouken is like a well laid punch. so no, projectiles really don't matter. also they don't matter when you're up against guys who:
-beat firebreathing dragons
-laser beam shooting demons
so no...it really doesn't matter.

oh and it wasn't "garuda". it was ganryu.

i know...its disgusting nonetheless. *ma-wash-me* laughing

Later dudes
~Sado

unrealman
well Tekken doesn't really have firebreathing dragons they have three laser beam shooting demons and one fire breathing demon.

edit: Gon is copyright to his creator Masashi Tanaka so he's does not belong to namco just is not part of the Tekken world.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I agree with this But, I have more faith in street fighters heirarchy than tekkens.

I see your point concidering there are guys like Akuma in SF.

unrealman
Heihcahi,Urien and Gill start in night at the Roxbury 2

edit: it would probably go like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNKB2AMLNRI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.