If Luke had died???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
In ROTJ if luke had lost to Vader would Leia have the power to stop him??

Sesse
Why bother?

The Rebels would have blown up the Deathstar anyway. Lukes only feat in that battle was turning Vader back. Nothing else.

Tangible God
If Luke had lost to Vader, then Palpatine would've lived and the Imperials wouldn't have lost heart in the battle.

steverules
I think vader and palpatine would've lived, they wouldn't just sit there whilst the death star shield is down and is about to blow up.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules
I think vader and palpatine would've lived, they wouldn't just sit there whilst the death star shield is down and is about to blow up.

i don't think they're as stupid as Grand moff tarkin...

overlord
Vader and teh Sidious would be flying in Tie-interceptors or whatever and fly with uber cool skill through the battlefield killing everyone in two minutes.

But Leia would probably acquire uber leet lightzabor skills just like Luke if she picked up an lightzabor. So yeah, Leia would probably pwn Vader and perhaps even Jar Jar.

vintageSW77
anyone ever read the dark horse comics where Luke screwed up at the battle of Yavin with Leia giving in to the dark side

they were very good

http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/reviews/101436673719282.htm

steverules
That actually sounds pretty good.

No one can beat Jar Jar, he's invisible shifty

queeq
What a thread...

How about "If Lucas never made SW?"

General G
laughing out loud

Thats what is wrong with "What if..." threads, impossible to determine and could go on forever

aldisyoyo
or until queeq gets annoyed

steverules
Thats why we make them evil face

JaehSkywalker
goal's to get queeq annoyed? stick out tongue messed

queeq
Fat chance.

S_W_LeGenD
Leia was not even trained in the arts of Jedi. And who would train her?

Only Luke was the last hope for return and re-establishment of Jedi Order.

aldisyoyo
hmm... maybe yoda and obi could still train her...

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by aldisyoyo
hmm... maybe yoda and obi could still train her...
But it would take much time and it would be too late.

Tangible God
If Luke had died, the galaxy would have exploded into flowers and we would all live in eace.

coolmovies
He could have said u blow up the death star thats why i am gonna kill u . (just an idea)

queeq
Originally posted by Tangible God
If Luke had died, the galaxy would have exploded into flowers and we would all live in eace.

Yeah... I want to live in Eace... such a nice town.

ToMacco
If Luke had died, it would of had to be called "Revenge of the Sith"

aldisyoyo
1st off, it wasnt the sith, it was the empire, second, they still would have destroyed the death star

ToMacco
Luke was a *****. He would have been nothing without Obi-wan and Yoda.

If Luke died, Vader would have used his lightsaber as a masterbation toy.

queeq
He would be anything without his mentors and teachers? Lame excuse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.