Moon Knight vs Azrael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Moon Knight
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ae/Moon_Knight_descending.jpg

vs

Azrael
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/05/AzraelNew.jpg

lilnutta12
id have to say azrael

Starhawk
If Azrael is in his full hypnotic mode he butchers Moon Knight. Read Sword of Azrael. Bats could bearly beat him.

Starhawk
But I must say that pic of Moon Knight is amazing.

Entity
Now this is a hell of a fight!!!
WHY didn't I think of this???
I think its gonna be Moon Knight 6.5/10...... But that is just IMO. I could be open to suggestion!

King Kandy
Azrael could pull off a win on this one.

The Fake Macoy
Azreal has super strength which is more than enough to take down MK. Azreal's got this one.

Howard_Jones
Which incarnation of Moon Knight? Posessed by Konshu, or current?

The Fake Macoy
Forum rules assume it's current, so unless he says otherwise I'm assuming current.

nimbus006
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Forum rules assume it's current, so unless he says otherwise I'm assuming current.

Well that pic is of him currently, so i assume he means current Moonknight

Howard_Jones
If it's current I'd say Azrael takes a majority.

LordFear
Azreal has the edge because he is a psycho and will not hold back

marvelprince
Did you read the latest MK lately? He's not exactly the picture of mental health

LordFear
No I haven't but until he starts to hallucinate to ST Dumas and follow his orders and beat people inches of their lives, then I will change my mind until then I stick by that

marvelprince
Originally posted by LordFear
No I haven't but until he starts to hallucinate to ST Dumas and follow his orders and beat people inches of their lives, then I will change my mind until then I stick by that

K, change your mind then. Moon Knight has delusions of his god Khonshu ordering him to act as his fist of vengeance and to kill in his name. And in MK's multiple personalites, and the self-imposed disability and you have one messed up dude. He actually cut the face off of Bushmaster (one of his villians)

LordFear
Originally posted by marvelprince
K, change your mind then. Moon Knight has delusions of his god Khonshu ordering him to act as his fist of vengeance and to kill in his name. And in MK's multiple personalites, and the self-imposed disability and you have one messed up dude. He actually cut the face off of Bushmaster (one of his villians)

My question is has he killed? Once you dirty your hands with blood, then you are on a next level of psycho

Entity
My question is has he killed? Once you dirty your hands with blood, then you are on a next level of psycho

Didn't he start out by killing his Rabbi father?

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by Entity
Didn't he start out by killing his Rabbi father?
No, he punched him out. His father died later, I think of natural causes. Still, he started as a murderer, so he's not exactly unused to killing. Still, that won't help him against Azrael.

Grimm22
Moon Knight is faster and more skilled

Moon Knight 7/10

marvelprince

Yes. He started out as a merc so killing was his job before he even became a hero. After he became Moon Knight he killed in Khonshu's name

Grimm22
I'm confused with Moon Knight

He is proclaimed as being Jewish, yet he prays to an egyption god?

So is he jewish or not?!?

marvelprince
He is Jewish but not a practicing Jew. I believe its just that his father was born Jewish

Grimm22
Originally posted by marvelprince
He is Jewish but not a practicing Jew. I believe its just that his father was born Jewish

Damn erm

As Dan Slott says, there aren't enough Jews in comics stick out tongue

Lets see there's..

Shadowcat

Thing

Moonknight

umm...

and that other hero chick that was in X-Men: Civil War rolling on floor laughing

marvelprince
Um...yea. I guess thats about it. Sad really

Grimm22
It is sad

I'm not really Jewish, although I have a strong respect for the Jewish religion

Well...there is Magneto also shifty

The Fake Macoy
Moon Knight has displayed many instances where his skill was not exceptional. Besides, he's only human while Azrael showed greater than human strength and speed. I still think that Azrael's got this one in the bag.

jinzin
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Azreal has super strength which is more than enough to take down MK. Azreal's got this one.

if MK is taking power from konshu and the moon is full, he's faster and stronger than spiderman.. erm

Entity
Originally posted by Grimm22
Damn erm

Lets see there's..

Shadowcat

Thing

Moonknight

umm...

and that other hero chick that was in X-Men: Civil War rolling on floor laughing

Shadowcat is Jewish,,, I never new that!
The more you know!!! gossip

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by jinzin
if MK is taking power from konshu and the moon is full, he's faster and stronger than spiderman.. erm
This is current Moon Knight, who has NO superpowers. Saying it's Moon Knight when possessed is similar to saying all fights involving spidey mean he can use the captain universe powers. If the thread started doesn't say this is when he was possessed, it's current. In which case MK gets stomped.

jinzin
not really.. MK doesn't have to be "possessed" to have those powers.. and indeed the instability of his physical stats seem to be a reoccurring theme for him.. right now from what we've seen he doesn't have superpowers.. but that's a factor that could change on the daily for him... spiderman having cosmic powers...isn't....

however, in the new series, right now I don't even really consider him to truly be moonkight yet... erm

Gregory
Damn erm

Lets see there's..

Shadowcat

Thing

Moonknight

umm...

Ragman.

Anyway, Batman did beat Azbat, and he didn't even use any of his gadgets to do it. How's Moonknight compare to Batman?

The Fake Macoy
Recurring theme? He did not have them during his first series, or any one of his series other than the 2nd and when he was an Avenger. That's not really a recurring theme. He's also not infected by Demogoblin right now, so he doesn't have enhanced strength from that. When was the last time he was superhuman anyways?

CyberDragon
Moon Knight id say

Rewmac
If Azrael has every single "little toy" on him and he is prepared he wins. If Moon Knight goes guerrilla on him with the brutality he showed lately he could pull off something.

complexbrother
Damn erm

Lets see there's..

Shadowcat

Thing

Moonknight

umm...

you are talking about Sabra

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fa/Sabra.pnghttp://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/masters/images/sabra.jpg

complexbrother
bump

LORDSIDIOUS01
Moon Knight is a great fighter, but he is also a poor immitation of Btamn. Azrael in Azbat armor lost to Bruce, then was put back in his original armor. Moon Knight can't even beat Batman, so how is he going to beat Azrael.

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.