What if Galactus had chose Namor to be the Silver Surfer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Instead of going to Zen-La Galactus went to Earth and Namor became the silver surfer. How would things be different if this had occurred?

Kid Kurdy
Namor is too stubborn to take orders from Galactus.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Entity
Instead of going to Zen-La Galactus went to Earth and Namor became the silver surfer. How would things be different if this had occurred?

I dont think it works like that i think Norrin is the surfer because perhaps thats due to his reprensentation as the surfer, Namors abilities would have just increased and he might have had a few new ones.

DarkCrawler
Eh, Namor probably would be his herald until he sees Galactus kill innocents, then tries to kill Galactus and Galactus needs to find another herald...

Entity
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Namor is too stubborn to take orders from Galactus.

That is part of my point! Could anyone see what Namor and the 616 world would be like if this had happened?

darthgoober
Namor may be stubborn, but he's also a man of honor. If he gave his word to Big G, he WOULD follow orders, even if it was only to the exact detail of the agreement.

Accel
The Surfer ain't a pacifist no more.

MightyEInherjar
Wouldn't Namor, by choosing to sacrifice himself for the planet, be willing to accept any orders he had to take in order to maintain the well-being of the world?

Ichigo66666
Namor would pimpslap Galactus until he gets all his power.

manjaro
i dont think it about orders. it wouldnt have gotten that far. he just wouldnt accept the offer anyway. and he worse wouldnt like the idea of being forced, or have a brain whammy like what thanos did to the fallen one..(skeets made that up BTYbig grin..brain whammy)..besides if push came to shove you know namor would be like screw the surface dwellers as long as you find a way to let my ppl live you can take the earth

and another thing the atlanteans tech and magic are pretty up there, they could zap thier own dna and move to another plant...Like jupiter's moon IO for example. its a giant ball of water encased in ice

DarkCrawler
You mean Europa.

Io is the most volcanic body after Sun in our Solar System. wink

Grimm22
Namor would probobly end up like Aquaman except more powerful, with the ability to control water and have telepathy

Mindship

We'd never know he had pointy ears.
He'd be a natural at surfing.
He'd have more than enough power to get into Sue's pants.

manjaro
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
You mean Europa.

Io is the most volcanic body after Sun in our Solar System. Io..... Europa.....same thing wink

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Mindship
We'd never know he had pointy ears.
He'd be a natural at surfing.
He'd have more than enough power to get into Sue's pants.

hmm

Seems like the most probable answer

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by manjaro
Io..... Europa.....same thing wink

Sure... stick out tongue

"Hey, Namor, which moon was it that we need to teleport our people in? The teleporter is ready."

"I can't remember if it was Europa or Io. Well, Manjaro told me that they are the same thing so I guess it doesn't matter."

"Ok, I teleport us to Io."

*Pshhh*

Endless Mike
I don't think Namor was born yet when Norrin first became the Surfer.

Kutulu
Better choice would be Magneto.

Magneto with the Power Cosmic would have total control over the entire spectrum of energy instead of just magnetic / gravitic force. To top it off, his personality (with a little modification from Galactus of course) would suit his being a herald fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.