my herald vs..................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
galactus has chosen his new herald.
phoenix

you must pick a team of 6 people of nova's level and below
that can beat her.

phoenix-flight-cosmic,fire manipulation,telepathy/telekenisis,cosmic manipulaion,teleportation

the fight takes place on a giant asteroid - all characters can breathe in space for the fight.

debate.

inamilist
Ive got one

my hearld is..... the living tribunal

pick 6 street levelers that can take him down

stick out tongue

I mean, don't stack the odds or anything wink

Starhawk
Eclipso
Elemental Firestorm
Captian Atom
Insane Genis-vell
Baron Zemo with moonstones.

Soleran
Wolverine guardian of the M'Kraan crystal!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why would she need the power cosmic? She already has it and then some right?

Mrrungo Mu
6 people?

Count Nefaria
Sentry
Thanos
The Fury
Hollywood Wonderman
Mangog

bigbran
Originally posted by Starhawk
Eclipso
Elemental Firestorm
Captian Atom
Insane Genis-vell
Baron Zemo with moonstones. Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
6 people?

Count Nefaria
Sentry
Thanos
The Fury
Hollywood Wonderman
Mangog Originally posted by Soleran
Wolverine guardian of the M'Kraan crystal!

Originally posted by lilnutta12
you must pick a team of 6 people of nova's level and below
that can beat her.

Starhawk
I think the point that it's unfair to put 6 below herald level guys against Phoeinx with the Power Cosmic is unfair hence we made our own lists of who could own her.

bigbran
I think the point that it's unfair to put 6 below herald level guys against Phoeinx with the Power Cosmic is unfair hence we made our own lists of who could own her. Ya, the thread is unfair, so don't respond to it, or argue against it, instead of directly going against what the threadstarter first had in mind.

Starhawk
It helps prove a point.

bigbran
It helps prove a point. Ignoring the threadstarter by not even telling what is wrong here... ya, proves a point indeed...

Starhawk
Yeah it proves what the topic should have been.

bigbran
Yeah it proves what the topic should have been. You could have at least adressed him, instead of ignoring what he wanted.

If it proves what the topic should have been, then why don't you make your own thread?

Starhawk
Meh it was a bad idea I posted a team that could stop her. It's close enough to what he wanted and why is it you care so much or any you just trying to pick a pointless fight with me?

bigbran
Meh it was a bad idea I posted a team that could stop her. It's close enough to what he wanted and why is it you care so much or any you just trying to pick a pointless fight with me? Actually, you were the one who resonded to me.

I made my post out to the people who didn't listen. You carried on.

And, if there is no limits, in these kind of threads, you get LT, Spectre, and so on.
With limits, you can be creative. Maybe the limit is a little low, but you can atleast go around that level.

Starhawk
LOL you singled me out spacifically.

But whatever I made my point and a nice team. So if you want to have a one-sided arguement then enjoy. As I told Darthgoober, I don't need the last word.

bigbran
LOL you singled me out spacifically.

But whatever I made my point and a nice team. So if you want to have a one-sided arguement then enjoy. As I told Darthgoober, I don't need the last word. I used the threadstarters quote to reply to all three of yours.
I never singled you out.

OK, good for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.