Smallville Before Superman RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stephanie20

Stephanie20
(guess i'm playing by myself then...*sigh* since no one likes this)

Janie came to a deadend. She turned arround to go back but there was a wall of fire in her way. She was trapped. Janie screamed in fear. She coughed, then passed out.

trademark
Do you have permission

Stephanie20
but, if i do it that way, i'll have to wait forever to get an answer, and the only other one on here is Lois' and i can't use my character there, please, don't lock this, as i never got perrmission for any of my rps, at least let me have this one rp up, otherwise i am leaving and i'm never coming back, because none of my rps never get perrmission for some odd reason

trademark
I not going to stop you Ush is it would be a shame for you to leave just join another RP

Stephanie20
though i didn't need to here anyway, as this is free posting, cause its unhosted rpgs

trademark
I am not trying to be mean but i think you might be wrong

Stephanie20
NO! then i can't use my rp character, if this is locked, not only will i leave and never come back i'll make sure this forum, is deleted, by the invision staff people, hate to do it this way but you guys give me no choice, as with the way I made Janie, I can only rp her if she's paired with Lex, otherwise i'll be lost and won't know what to type

trademark
Ok Ush is going to close this and are you sure this does not belong in the multi-authored place or where ever that is

Stephanie20
DAMN! I"LL GO TO THE OTHER ONE AND POST MYSELF WITH LEX ANYWAY AND I DON"T CARE DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK!

trademark
ok no need to get angry i am just trying to help you

Souichiro Nagi
Leave then we won't lose any sleep over it, including all the members we have and we would lose one. And yes you can't use your rp character. You'll make yourself look like a fool trying to shut down this site for, use of following the rules. If you hate to do it then don't do it. And trust me we give you plenty of choices, none of your rps maybe not get approved. Is because they are poor, and no one joins. I think she's the next Takashi.

Stephanie20
your all unfair never letting me make any rps even when i do ask first! your mean!

Souichiro Nagi
Unfair? If no one joins them then it won't be approved. And if Ush doesn't like the idea it won't be approved.

Stephanie20
YOUR MEAN!

trademark
Lol your right she is the next Takashi and all i was doing was being nice

Souichiro Nagi
Whatever.

trademark
I think you made her Cry

Stephanie20
you, know i don't have to worry about waiting to be banned....I am leaving! you people are rude! *deletes account and goes and colapses onto bed, sobbing*

Souichiro Nagi
Lol! laughing Trademark was trying to be nice to you, could have even been your friend. And you totally mess it up for yourself, maybe if you would have listened to him. It probally would have been approved. Goodbye.

trademark
I know man this is Takashi all over again

Stephanie20
*tries to delete own account before getting banned as my sister is a member of the forum and if i'm blocked she's blocked too*

SpikeSpiegel
What makes me laugh is that her D.o.B says 1984, I think she may have put 84 rather than 94 erm

Anyway, there are rules, and the rules state that in order to start an RPG on this site you have to get permission first. This is to prevent clutter from building up in the forums. You go and ask for permission, to see if anyone else would be interested in playing, otherwise it'd just be you and might as well be a story in the GFA. Back to the point though, if you're not getting permission it's either because you're impatient or no-one else is interested.

So by starting this you are breaking the rules, so no-one is being unfair, they are just "upholding the law" as it were. And I don't believe these forums are owned by invision, so you're little strop isn't going to do much anyway.

Souichiro Nagi
No she wouldn't be blocked. laughing

trademark
who is she

Silent_Dreams
Stephanie 20, you have registered longer than us. You should know how to use the Unhosted Section. If you don't I'll be nice an refresh your memory.

Go here and post your idea

Stephanie20
but....but if i do that i'll just be ignored, i don't mind if no one likes my ideas, but i at least want to be told that so that i won't be kept waiting for an answer

trademark
I would have joined but you were mean to me

midneight
i agree being childish is no way to start off i would have joined and so would others theres the saying dont burn your bridges well you set the fire befroe even steppin foot on the bridge, we are nice people around here and give anything a chance, so jost post friendly and take advice we will go from there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.