mYSTeriOUs beLLY BUttoN LInt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Do you ever go to clean your belly button and find a blue piece of lint in it? I do. It never fails, even if I sleep in a red sleeping bag and then go swimming all day, I'll get home and sure enough there's a little blue piece of lint in my belly button! confused

johnnyforever
hmm maybe you where a lot of blue.

but yeah i get that a lot yes

cain marko
laughing out loudblue lint? ha no

johnnyforever
Originally posted by johnnyforever

but yeah i get that a lot yes And i also get it in between my toes laughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=

but yeah i get that a lot yes

But there's days where I won't wear any blue, like I'll where tan cargo pants, a red shirt, and sure enough there's this blue piece of lint in my belly button. hmm

Dusty
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Do you ever go to clean your belly button and find a blue piece of lint in it? I do. It never fails, even if I sleep in a red sleeping bag and then go swimming all day, I'll get home and sure enough there's a little blue piece of lint in my belly button! confused

The organisms that live inside your stomach need to dispose of their clothing lint. So they take it out of the only decent and least painful hole of your body.

~Da Rev~
Do you ever go to clean your belly button and find a blue piece of lint in it? I do. It never fails, even if I sleep in a red sleeping bag and then go swimming all day, I'll get home and sure enough there's a little blue piece of lint in my belly button! confused My bellybutton is the stinkiest thing on/in my body.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
My bellybutton is the stinkiest thing on/in my body. Oh, I know. big grin

I meant that I know belly buttons are stinky in general, I wasn't implying that I smelled your belly button or anything like that. confused

Look, I'm not a ******!! mad

=Tired Hiker=
happy

~Da Rev~
Oh, I know. big grin

I meant that I know belly buttons are stinky in general, I wasn't implying that I smelled your belly button or anything like that. confused

Look, I'm not a ******!! mad Remember those days when you thought i was a girl?

Lady Fianna
Wow..can't say I've ever had that problem before.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Remember those days when you thought i was a girl?

Yeah, but you had a different name and stuff, do you forgive me? embarrasment

johnnyforever
But there's days where I won't wear any blue, like I'll where tan cargo pants, a red shirt, and sure enough there's this blue piece of lint in my belly button. hmm shock

=Tired Hiker=
shock

I know, it freaks me out too. sad

information
confess!!!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by information
confess!!!

Okay okay . . . . .

embarrasment

. . . . . . . I shot a kid. sad

Strangelove
Blue Lint in the belly button, eh? I'm pretty sure you have terminal liver cancer hmm

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Strangelove
Blue Lint in the belly button, eh? I'm pretty sure you have terminal liver cancer hmm

Yeah well, I'm pretty sure this cat is a spy!!!!!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/chow_yun_cat1.jpg

Strangelove
Yeah well, I'm pretty sure this cat is a spy!!!!!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/chow_yun_cat1.jpg there's no pretty sure about it, that cat is a spy, born and bred

=Tired Hiker=
there's no pretty sure about it, that cat is a spy, born and bred

Spy cats are among us. Be very afraid! fear

johnnyforever
I know, it freaks me out too. sad Maybe if you cleaned it real good, and then put tape over it. and then at the end of the day you'd know if it was coming internally or externally!!

information
I just happen to have a pair of glue containers.

=Tired Hiker=
Maybe if you cleaned it real good, and then put tape over it. and then at the end of the day you'd know if it was coming internally or externally!!

That's a good idea! *goes and does johnnyforever's idea*

I'll show them! eek!

Strangelove

I'll show them! eek! Those lint gnomes will wish they never messed with you disgustshakefist

=Tired Hiker=
Those lint gnomes will wish they never messed with you disgustshakefist

I will show those little fecking lint bastards!!!! rock

johnnyforever

I'll show them! eek! happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.