Wrecker versus Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Wrecker

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wrecker_(Dirk_Garthwaite)

versus

Colossus

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Colossus_%28Piotr_Rasputin%29

masterbruce
come on, guys. this should be a good brawl.

Howard_Jones
Another competitive 10/10. Good fight, but Colossus would take each fight.

Darth Vegas
I forgot which issue it was, but I distinctly remember the Wrecker taking his crow bar to Colossus's ribs and seriousy injuring him.

Anybody else recall this? Was it Secret Wars?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Another competitive 10/10. Good fight, but Colossus would take each fight.

QFT.

Wynndar
Yea it was secret wars...then Colossus was messed up and thats how he met that healer girl Esaji. Not very fair though cuz Colossus was single handedly kicking the crap out of half a dozen villains including the Wrecker.

But the wrecker really wasnt that tough at the time cuz his power was distributed throughout the Wrecking Crew. When he has all his power to himself he's pretty bad...i.e. when he fought the new Avengers.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
QFT.

???

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by Wynndar
When he has all his power to himself he's pretty bad...i.e. when he fought the new Avengers.

Yeah, he made Wolverine look pretty bad in that encounter.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
???

QFT = Quoted For Truth.

And yea, I remember when that happened in Secret Wars. But Colossus has gotten a LOT stronger, a LOT more durable, and has become a MUCH better fighter over the years.

Wrecker isn't taking any victories here.

snoopdogg
Colossus was taking it to the whole Crew and Doc. Ock. all at the same time. He was in one of his rage modes during the fight as I think one of the Crew called him a berzerker. But Wrecker nailed Colossus with a cheap shot cause he feared his and his teamates lives were in danger. So that fight isn't really accurate for two reasons.

1. Cheap shot.
2. Colossus has grown immune to magical attacks since then.

Darth Vegas
Colossus takes 7/10.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Metalmanx
QFT = Quoted For Truth.

And yea, I remember when that happened in Secret Wars. But Colossus has gotten a LOT stronger, a LOT more durable, and has become a MUCH better fighter over the years.

Wrecker isn't taking any victories here. Did he become strong enough to withstand blows from Wrecker's Loki-enchanted crowbar? If it were just a HtH fight, I see Colossus taking it, but that weapon gives Wrecker an enormous advantage here, seeing as that even its glancing blows can pierce adamantium-filament alloys (such as the Iron Man suit).

On the other hand, if Colossus can really withstand magic and the Enchanted Crowbar, then he takes this.

Starhawk
The term "Enchanted Crowbar" makes me sad in so many ways.

norrinradd43
Colossus 11/10

Grimm22
Wrecker is usually underrated on these forums

He's not one to go down with easily no

I would give Colossus the win 7-8/10

Thing beats the crap out of Wrecker a lot of the time, but his willpower tends to help a lot in those battles

Of course, Pete isn't a chump when it comes to Willpower, just not in the same league as Ben, thus he gets the majority 7-8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.