Marvel Martial-artists (VS.) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Thought this would be an interesting match-up...Shredder has managed to kidnap four of Marvel's greatest martial-artists.....Ironfist, Daredevil, Moon Knight, and Captain America. He then implants a device in their brains to mentally control them. Shredder then commands them to take down the TMNT at all costs!

Meanwhile, the Turtles come home to find their master Splinter dead...with a note attached to him that says "If you want to avenge your sensai, come to the Technodrome at midnight...alone."

The enraged Turtles arrive at the Technodrome and are confronted by a smiling Shredder..."I want to introduce you reptilian fools to your deaths....one for each of you!!!" At that time, a mind-controlled Ironfist, Daredevil, Moon Knight, and Captain America rush out to meet them...ready for battle.

"If you want a shot at me, first you will have to take down my four newest bodyguards...and they won't be playing nice!!!!"

"Good...." yells a bloodlusted Leonardo, "neither will we!!!!!"

** The battle takes place at night throughout the city....and BLOODLUST is on for both teams!!!! It's kill or be killed. Also, these Turtles are not the childish cartoony version, but the original version of the Turtles as seen in the original, serious, adult graphic novels by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird. Cap, DD, MK, and IF all have their standard equipment as do the Turtles.**

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Thought this would be an interesting match-up...Shredder has managed to kidnap four of Marvel's greatest martial-artists.....Ironfist, Daredevil, Moon Knight, and Captain America. He then implants a device in their brains to mentally control them. Shredder then commands them to take down the TMNT at all costs!

Meanwhile, the Turtles come home to find their master Splinter dead...with a note attached to him that says "If you want to avenge your sensai, come to the Technodrome at midnight...alone."

The enraged Turtles arrive at the Technodrome and are confronted by a smiling Shredder..."I want to introduce you reptilian fools to your deaths....one for each of you!!!" At that time, a mind-controlled Ironfist, Daredevil, Moon Knight, and Captain America rush out to meet them...ready for battle.

"If you want a shot at me, first you will have to take down my four newest bodyguards...and they won't be playing nice!!!!"

"Good...." yells a bloodlusted Leonardo, "neither will we!!!!!"

** The battle takes place at night throughout the city....and BLOODLUST is on for both teams!!!! It's kill or be killed. Also, these Turtles are not the childish cartoony version, but the original version of the Turtles as seen in the original, serious, adult graphic novels by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird. Cap, DD, MK, and IF all have their standard equipment as do the Turtles.**

As much as I LOVE the Turtles (and think that they are HIGHLY underrated), they lose this fight. These Marvel martial artist are too good. Especially when you have Iron Fist on there, too.

Marvel wins 7/10.

Edit: Actually, I take this all back. In my opinion, this is a straight up 50/50 match. This could definitely go either way.

keak da sneak
this marvel team would never work for shredder but i would say in the middle of the fight they join sides and whoop shredder

King KAM
with Cap...sincerley marvel wins 9/10 and i love the toitles

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by keak da sneak
this marvel team would never work for shredder but i would say in the middle of the fight they join sides and whoop shredder

Under their own judgment they wouldn't, but they're not using their own judgment...they're being mind-controlled by Shredder....go back and re-read the original post........ wink

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King KAM
with Cap...sincerley marvel wins 9/10 and i love the toitles

And we all know where you stand with Cap... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously though. Any one of the Turtles could take Cap for the majority.

And I love Cap.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx

And I love Cap.

what feats makes you think the turtles can take Cap 1 on 1?

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx

And I love Cap. no you dont...

And no turtle could take majority on cap...in all sincerity i dont see how 3 of them could take majority, Cap has better feats than any turtle.

Comicbook_kid
...in all sincerity i dont see how 3 of them could take majority

no No, just....no!!! You've obviously never read the original TMNT graphic novels......those are some bad-a$$ mutha-f###in' Turtles!!!!! stick out tongue

capt it up
I pritty certain miky has better agility and reflex feats then that of capts

King Kandy
Marvel 6/10

ExtraMision5555
Iron fist & DD, makeing it happen

good fight, too

Alfheim
I dont know nothin about the turtles.......

jrodslam
Can someone post some turtle feats/fights? Until then, Marvel MA's for the win. Although i must say that Moon Knight actually slightly hinders the team and isnt an impressive martial artist at all imo. At least not on the likes of DD and Fist.

Alfheim
Originally posted by jrodslam
Although i must say that Moon Knight actually slightly hinders the team and isnt an impressive martial artist at all imo. At least not on the likes of DD and Fist.

I think you might be right about that.

Comicbook_kid
Can someone post some turtle feats/fights? Until then, Marvel MA's for the win. Although i must say that Moon Knight actually slightly hinders the team and isnt an impressive martial artist at all imo. At least not on the likes of DD and Fist.

huh Uhhhhh, Moon Knight EXCELS in h2h combat. Over the course of his life as a United States marine, a boxer, a mercenary, a C.I.A. operative, and a costumed superhero, Moon Knight has become one of the finest hand to hand combatants in the world!!!!!

capt it up
huh Uhhhhh, Moon Knight EXCELS in h2h combat. Over the course of his life as a United States marine, a boxer, a mercenary, a C.I.A. operative, and a costumed superhero, Moon Knight has become one of the finest hand to hand combatants in the world!!!!!
non of that overly impresses. any one of the ninja turtles is more skilled and faster

jrodslam

Is he a better h2h combatant than Daredevil or Ironfist or Captain America? Nope. Is he on their level of skill as a martial artist? Nope. That was all i was getting at. You call him one of the finest h2h combatants in the world? I dont agree with that at all unless thats top 50.

Comicbook_kid
Is he a better h2h combatant than Daredevil or Ironfist or Captain America? Nope. Is he on their level of skill as a martial artist? Nope. That was all i was getting at. You call him one of the finest h2h combatants in the world? I dont agree with that at all unless thats top 50.

I never said he was better than Cap, IF, DD, or anyone. I just said he was one of the finest hand to hand combatants in the world...which he is. I know he's not better than D.D., but I have seen him hang with him in a fight...and Moon Knight was looking pretty impressive to me. Anyone that can hang with D.D. in h2h combat ranks as one of the finest h2h combatants in the world in my book. wink

King KAM
Originally posted by capt it up
I pritty certain miky has better agility and reflex feats then that of capts prove it.....UNTIL then

Captain America, by himself

Comicbook_kid
prove it.....UNTIL then

Captain America, by himself

no Sorry, but NO!!! As much as I LOVE Cap, I don't see him taking ALL FOUR Turtles by himself!!!! Cap would get sliced, diced, mauled, mangled, and murdered if he tried to take on all of the Turtles alone. Especially the Turtles in this match...the original, un-cartoony, bad-@$$ Turtles from the original graphic-novels!!! Hell, I doubt Spider-Man could do that, muchless Cap!!!

Comicbook_kid
The Turtles ROCK rock

Metalmanx
Indeed, amigo.

ExtraMision5555
jetrock

MightyEInherjar
I think there needs to be a TMNT respect thread or something to display feats, otherwise no one is going to take them seriously (like Popeye).

norrinradd43
no you dont...

And no turtle could take majority on cap...in all sincerity i dont see how 3 of them could take majority, Cap has better feats than any turtle. I agree like taking down the eintire serpent society with just him and diamondback

Alfheim
no Sorry, but NO!!! As much as I LOVE Cap, I don't see him taking ALL FOUR Turtles by himself!!!! Cap would get sliced, diced, mauled, mangled, and murdered if he tried to take on all of the Turtles alone. Especially the Turtles in this match...the original, un-cartoony, bad-@$$ Turtles from the original graphic-novels!!! Hell, I doubt Spider-Man could do that, muchless Cap!!!

Thats just Kam chatting **** again. Well I dont know nuffin about the turtles you need to put up some scans. I saw one graphic novel with them and they were pretty mean....but that was years ago.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Alfheim
Thats just Kam chatting **** again. Well I dont know nuffin about the turtles you need to put up some scans. I saw one graphic novel with them and they were pretty mean....but that was years ago.

I too would like to see some awesome scans of the Turtles....can anyone help us out? big grin

King KAM
no Sorry, but NO!!! As much as I LOVE Cap, I don't see him taking ALL FOUR Turtles by himself!!!! Cap would get sliced, diced, mauled, mangled, and murdered if he tried to take on all of the Turtles alone. Especially the Turtles in this match...the original, un-cartoony, bad-@$$ Turtles from the original graphic-novels!!! Hell, I doubt Spider-Man could do that, muchless Cap!!! you dont know cap like you should thenOriginally posted by Alfheim
Thats just Kam chatting **** again. Well I dont know nuffin about the turtles you need to put up some scans. I saw one graphic novel with them and they were pretty mean....but that was years ago. i never kie on the cap, i just boldly go where most fans draw the line

LordFear
a bloodlusted turtle?
forget it!!! Not with the thought of Master Splinter dead. They will annihilate everybody. God helps the one fighting Rapheal by the way.
I have seen the turtles go nuts when April was injured once and they needed to get revenge. They went completely wild.
Turtles 6/10

SpunkySmurph
Cap and Ironfist solo this.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Cap and Ironfist solo this.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
roll eyes (sarcastic)

psycho gundam
foriegner would KILL the turtles alone,they wouldnt even lay a hand on him. he should be on this list, he trained sabretooth.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by psycho gundam
foriegner would KILL the turtles alone,they wouldnt even lay a hand on him. he should be on this list, he trained sabretooth.

........uh, ok..... confused Who said anything about Foriegner and what does he have to do with anything concerning this particular battle......?!?!? His abilities aren't in question here, nor is he part of this fight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.