Favorite Version of Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
soo.

whats yalls favorite version of Batman?? for me, i gotta say Batman Begins Batman because he was just so dark and gritty and had a more physical, believable and more masculine edge to him that was lacking in the other films. im not choosing the comic version for 1. because i dont like the tights stick out tongue and 2. its not believable, because it seems like although, hes only peak human, they make him out to be like this god or something of comic books, that doesnt make sense. Batman is fallible and somehow, comic novelists just cant see that.
also, i loved the Batsuit on Batman Begins, that thing was just way too freakin cool, and all the gadgets and how he even made some of them himself like the mini-mines and batarangs. also, the Batmobile was the bomb too, and i loved that part of the movie.

see, Batman Begins is like the whole reason im back into comics now from when i was little, is because they made Batman sooo cool, that he could even appeal to a 16-year old young man like myself. and all my friends even thought it was awesome and they never even liked comic books or nething like that.

sooo whats yalls opinion? smile

NoFate007
Probably the version from the Justice League Unlimited animated series. Stayed true to the source material (especially how he's a god in the JLA lol) and kept the dark tone and whatnot. DCAU was so great...

Darth Macabre
Agreed....There's no better Batman than the one from Batman: the Animated Series.

Super Guy
Indeed... the DCAU Bats kicked arse... and BB Bats was great too...

Gregory
DCAU for the win! If only they could maintain that sort of quality in the comics...

Super Guy
Yep. DCAu has really shown the comics. thanks to the DCAU, Mr Freeze and Harley are now 2 great Batman foes, and to think one was an insignificant unknown ad one was entirely uniquely made by his lordship Sir Paul of Dini...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Agreed....There's no better Batman than the one from Batman: the Animated Series.

agreed as well.Then Batman Begins a close second.

luvlyn
I watch the 1960's version of Batman, kinda classic but i like it. Got it on DVD.

Doc Ock
BTAS is the best.

lorddreamer
What's BTAU??? Yea the justice league unlimited bats was pretty cool. ExceptI think he should have been more physically defined. I n fact, everyone should, so never mind... BB was good, almostperfect, but to me he was missing something... maybe the general anger. Hes supposed to be hiding anger when he takes off the mask, but he looks like hes having tons of fun conoodling with slutty models... but thats just me though

LORDSIDIOUS01
For me its Batman Begins. I loved the film so much. The Batsuit rocked. I can't wait to see The Dark Knight so I can check out the new batsuit. Second best Batman version is from The Justice League cartoon.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
For me its Batman Begins. I loved the film so much. The Batsuit rocked. I can't wait to see The Dark Knight so I can check out the new batsuit. Second best Batman version is from The Justice League cartoon.

How do you know they're gonna change the suit?

Darth Martin
JLU Batman and "The Batman"bats from the new tv show. Batman Begins if he had morew gadgets.

lorddreamer
Oh yeah, The Batman is sweet!

coolmovies
I like batman returns it has the catwoman in it

Bat Dude
Hmm.... I'd have to say either
A) BTAS Batman (for his emotion, attitude, and trueness to comic)
B) JLU Batman (for his beastlyness and attitude)
C) Batman Begins/Batman 89 (tie) (Both are incredible movies, and both have the dark, gritty, emotionally troubled Bats)
or...
D) Adam West Batman (it's a classic)

braz
Originally posted by lorddreamer
How do you know they're gonna change the suit?

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Dark-Knight-Changes-and-Mainstays-3202.html

lorddreamer
Wow... I don''t even know how to feel. I hope they dont make it too light... I loved the Begins suit...
And Katie Holmes is in Dark Knight sad dear god!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.