Sidious's Nobility?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kenobl
Remember the scene when Sidious fries Yoda with Lightning and then slowly walks towards his "little green friend" while laughing and such. Could Sidious have a speck of nobility and decency? I mean, Sidious could have easily jumped over to Yoda and stabbed him while he was out cold, but he didn't. I find it off, maybe Sidious was purposely trying to fight Yoda or something. Please discuss.

samle
I think sidious thought yoda was dead

darkjedi132
Originally posted by samle
I think sidious thought yoda was dead

thats wat i thought as well

samle
But what do I know blink

Captain REX
You'd probably sense if you had just killed someone or not. Especially someone like Yoda.

Tangible God
He knew he was alive, but being the arrogant Sith that he is, he'd likely want to gloat over his victory over the Jedi, especially after just zapping the Order's Grandmaster.

Gideon
Originally posted by Tangible God
He knew he was alive, but being the arrogant Sith that he is, he'd likely want to gloat over his victory over the Jedi, especially after just zapping the Order's Grandmaster.

Agreed. Both of them went into that fight, cocky.

Alliance
Yup.

queeq
And another thread mystery solved.

Tangible God
Buritos anyone?

aldisyoyo
TAQUERIA!!!!!!

Darth Subjekt
how bout a cheesy gordita crunch?

aldisyoyo
you...you are a taqueria traitor!

Nellis Munn
waffles plz..... rolling on floor laughing

IM BACK!!!!!

aldisyoyo
....thats great......NEVER DISOBEY THE ALMIGHTY TAQUERIA!

Marxman
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
how bout a cheesy gordita crunch?

I'd rather not get e.coli.

queeq
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.