Annihilus vs Starhawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
Well, since now Starhawk is kind of known, I thought I would make a thread about it.

They fight on an asteroid.

Who wins?

Starhawk
Which version of Starhawk?

bigbran
Originally posted by Starhawk
Which version of Starhawk? Most powerful?

Starhawk
That would be Avatar Starhawk, The Hawk God was put on trial by the Living Tribunal because the two people he had choosen to be the Avatars of his power, Aleta and Starhawk had be fighting and bickering and squandering the power they had.

So in order to settle the fight, he decree only one of them would hold the full power of Starhawk as his Avatar and Aleta declined so all the power went to Stakar to become the full Starhawk.

I don't really know who would win. I don't know allot about Annihilus.

Normal Starhawk stalemated Thor and did pretty good against Korvac.

Merged Starhawk took on the Uni-power, Dormammu and Ghost Rider.

Avatar Starhawk took on and healed the keeper (Silver Surfer /w Quantum Bands)

He also has access to the White Hot Room, A feat epoch said only those of a certain power level can accomplish.

So you decide. And can you supply some info on Annihilus?

bigbran
That would be Avatar Starhawk, The Hawk God was put on trial by the Living Tribunal because the two people he had choosen to be the Avatars of his power, Aleta and Starhawk had be fighting and bickering and squandering the power they had.

So in order to settle the fight, he decree only one of them would hold the full power of Starhawk as his Avatar and Aleta declined so all the power went to Stakar to become the full Starhawk.

I don't really know who would win. I don't know allot about Annihilus.

Normal Starhawk stalemated Thor and did pretty good against Korvac.

Merged Starhawk took on the Uni-power, Dormammu and Ghost Rider.

Avatar Starhawk took on and healed the keeper (Silver Surfer /w Quantum Bands)

He also has access to the White Hot Room, A feat epoch said only those of a certain power level can accomplish.

So you decide. And can you supply some info on Annihilus? Hmmm...

Annihilus beat both Nova with the full Nova Force (last person who had this, beat the Avengers pretty badly, or so I hear), and Quaser.

He absorbed all of the power of the Starbrand out of Quaser.

The two also got a cheapshot on Annhilus, and he swatted both of them away like nothing. Something, many, many, beings could never do to Quaser.

So basically, he did that, and now he adds the Starbrand to his own power.

Starhawk
I don't really know who would win. The Hawk God, from which Starhawk draws power from is about equal in power to the Phoenix.

If you think of the LT is the Universel judge, then the Hawk God would be the Chief of Police.

I don't really know on this one.

bigbran
I don't really know who would win. The Hawk God, from which Starhawk draws power from is about equal in power to the Phoenix.

If you think of the LT is the Universel judge, then the Hawk God would be the Chief of Police.

I don't really know on this one. LT is the multi-versal judge...

Also, what has Hawk God really done?

Starhawk
Well considering he's only been in a handfull of issues. But Eternity is only marginally his superior.

As I said I don't really know who would win.

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
Well, since now Starhawk is kind of known, I thought I would make a thread about it.

They fight on an asteroid.

Who wins?

Starhawk

Evil_Ash
Since Annihilus lost the Quantum Bands, shouldn't he be less powerful now?

draxx_tOfU
and i thought annihilus had an upgrade during annihilation as classic annihilus was regularly beaten by the f4 and had problems with blastaar...i think...

Mider999
yeah i dont think he was as smart as he is now is, he took on quasar and nova with the full power of the nova force.

Mider999
when korvac and starhawk fought it basically destroyed worlds, korvac was not going all out though, he also said that even odin couldnt stop him, korvac fyi died cause his chick had this look on her face thinking he couldnt do it, so he basically gave up and died not wanting to live then he ressurected all the people he gave.

Korvac= UBER EMO

Endless Mike
Annihilus survived Galactus' point - blank multiple star system destroying attack and was only momentarily stunned

bigbran
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Since Annihilus lost the Quantum Bands, shouldn't he be less powerful now? This thread was made before he lost the bands...

He also one shotted a bands user, without himself having the bands anyway...

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by bigbran
This thread was made before he lost the bands...

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g74/estellasrevenge/estella_facepalm.png

Damn, I didn't bother checking that...

Mider999
i dont think even with the nova force and the quantom bands he could defeat a being who has access to the white hot room, only pheonix, and scarlet witch have ever gone in or breached it to my knowledge.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
i dont think even with the nova force and the quantom bands he could defeat a being who has access to the white hot room, only pheonix, and scarlet witch have ever gone in or breached it to my knowledge.

Starhawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.