49th Grammy awards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Rev~
I would like to be the one to mention that TOOL has been nominated once again for a grammy. Category 17, you will find that they have been nominated for Vicarious, and they also got another nomination for best packaging or something like that.

Here's hoping.

For a complete list of Grammy award nominations.

http://www.grammy.com/GRAMMY_Awards/49th_Show/list.aspx

Alpha Centauri
I really hope Tool get a meaningless award from meaningless people, I'm sure they'd be thrilled. Danny and Justin were ecstatic and definitely didn't make a mockery of it when they won a Grammy for Schism.

-AC

Tptmanno1
Haha
I didn't see that what did they do??

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I really hope Tool get a meaningless award from meaningless people, I'm sure they'd be thrilled. Danny and Justin were ecstatic and definitely didn't make a mockery of it when they won a Grammy for Schism.

-AC This is true. I'm saying they should've been nominated for "Best Decoy Album" as someone said on Toolband.com

Alpha Centauri
To Tpt: They said something along the lines of "Everybody's thanking God, so we'll thank Satan.".

That would be Blair, the dude who "runs" (Otherwise known by Tool fans as using it as his own site when there's not much news) Toolband/Toolarmy.

-AC

~Da Rev~
To Tpt: They said something along the lines of "Everybody's thanking God, so we'll thank Satan.".

That would be Blair, the dude who "runs" (Otherwise known by Tool fans as using it as his own site when there's not much news) Toolband/Toolarmy.

-AC Thats why i go to Toolshed for all my tool news. I guess i get sick of the fact that there is more news about the friends of TOOL than the actual band.

Tptmanno1
AC>Ehh, Sounds like Tool. Good for them.

Bardock42
Toolshed...hahahahaha, that's great.

P, that Dude
damn

i wish i hadnt clicked on this thread

lol @ tool... that shit is stupid...

dirkdirden
Carey stated that he would like to thank his parents (for putting up with him) and Satan

bassist said I want to thank my dad for doing my mom.

The Core
Jeez. I haven't been on Toolshed since I was listening to the band on end, which was roughly the summer of '97-'98?

Anywho, Best Metal Performance is a tough one, IMO. It'll probably go to Stone Sour, though.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by P, that Dude

Aww, look.

-AC

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by P, that Dude
damn

i wish i hadnt clicked on this thread

no

StinkFist462
Grammy's get worse and worse every year.

i dont even need to start about how shitty and unexcusable this list is (same as last years).

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by StinkFist462
Grammy's get worse and worse every year.

i dont even need to start about how shitty and unexcusable this list is (same as last years). JT IS bringing sexy back

ermm

Victor Von Doom
Well, what do you expect?

Them other boys don't know how to act.

~Da Rev~
They're allways trying to catch eachother Riding Dirty, you know?

Alpha Centauri
You're raght ya kno.

-AC

~Da Rev~
You're raght ya kno.

-AC Is this because of my diplomatic immunity?

The Core
no http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00008GQ9Y.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg no

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by The Core
no http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00008GQ9Y.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg no That makes me want to punch kittens no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.