Wolverine vs. The Sun Crusher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican
Wolverine is clawing hsi way through space when he is suddently attacked by the Sun Crusher. Who wins?

((The_Anomaly))
Wolvie 11/10.

The Sun Crusher is good, but Wolvie is "the best at what he does"... and you cant beat that. Plus he's got "teh indestructable adamantium claws! tehy are even coud block lightsabers!!11" as well as "teh sup3r healing fact0r!!11".Wolvie is unbeatable.

PS. "Wolverine is clawing his way through space" Made me LOL. laughing Classic line man, Classic line.

Generic Hero
Wolverine implements the off-panel technique-of-doom that he used to defeat Lobo. Sun Crusher goes down hard.

Darth Godzilla
The ghost of Grand Moff Tarkin calls in another British guy, Magneto, and has him hold Wolverine in space until he dies of asphyxiation.
Or gets shot by God.

Tangible God
I would never shoot Wolverine.

Blaxican
Originally posted by Darth Godzilla
The ghost of Grand Moff Tarkin calls in another British guy, Magneto, and has him hold Wolverine in space until he dies of asphyxiation.
Or gets shot by God.

Wolverine is resistent to magneticism.

the only person who can kill Wolverine is Chuck Norris, and even then Wolverine will just claw himself back to life.

Darth Godzilla
My uncle is Chuck Norris' best friend!

Kadesh
lol wolverine would get the suncrusher and bring in all sw girls for a one night stand, guess what you will hear? "bang bang bang bang bang" no not gun shots, if ur smart, you will find out

Captain REX
This thread made me lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.