Stop. (I'm so majorly sorry Ush!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Tragedy
Okay, please note before I say anything I wouldn't be posting here if it wasn't for MAJOR reasons. I don't speak to anyone on the Off-topic forum and hardly anyone I contact goes there. I'm very sorry Ush, but PM isn't going to work for the message I want to put here. It'd just go ignored.

First off, whoever is posting at the site March Of Flames and is "flaming" that site, knock. it. off. You aren't cool, you aren't "gangsta", you're a regular emo kid with no life. It's not funny to talk about how I used to cut. I'm pregnant, I want to start a new life, I want to become a mom that my kid can be proud of. I used to cut, but it was stupid and from experience I can say anyone who does it doesn't feel a bit better afterwards.

Going with this, you have no business posting on a thread that you're not a part of. Whoever "me" is on this thread, stop. You aren't cool. You aren't funny. No one's cheering you on. I have my suspicions but I'd like to keep them to myself. I don't know how you found that site, or how you managed to track it down but it stops right now.

I never wanted this to go public but I have no choice because of a certain somebody. I can't really do anything but complain over the internet, and even if I could I really wouldn't. I feel sorry for whoever is so low in life that they have to post crap on another site's c-box just to make themselves bigger.

If "Me" has enough guts to come out and say who he or she is, do so NOW. If not, you have my pity. And frankly, pity is the worst kind of pocession you can receive from someone else.

Once again, sorry Ush but PM just wouldn't do it for this message.

Thank you.

♥ ♥ ♥

K Tragedy

_Rare_Fox_
I don't know where that thing is so its not me.... sorry to hear some jack *** is killing stuff for you.....i don't think ush will get mad because your a good person on kmc.

Skunkette Love
I understand quite well.. People like that need to get a Life.

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by K Tragedy
Okay, please note before I say anything I wouldn't be posting here if it wasn't for MAJOR reasons. I don't speak to anyone on the Off-topic forum and hardly anyone I contact goes there. I'm very sorry Ush, but PM isn't going to work for the message I want to put here. It'd just go ignored.

First off, whoever is posting at the site March Of Flames and is "flaming" that site, knock. it. off. You aren't cool, you aren't "gangsta", you're a regular emo kid with no life. It's not funny to talk about how I used to cut. I'm pregnant, I want to start a new life, I want to become a mom that my kid can be proud of. I used to cut, but it was stupid and from experience I can say anyone who does it doesn't feel a bit better afterwards.

Going with this, you have no business posting on a thread that you're not a part of. Whoever "me" is on this thread, stop. You aren't cool. You aren't funny. No one's cheering you on. I have my suspicions but I'd like to keep them to myself. I don't know how you found that site, or how you managed to track it down but it stops right now.

I never wanted this to go public but I have no choice because of a certain somebody. I can't really do anything but complain over the internet, and even if I could I really wouldn't. I feel sorry for whoever is so low in life that they have to post crap on another site's c-box just to make themselves bigger.

If "Me" has enough guts to come out and say who he or she is, do so NOW. If not, you have my pity. And frankly, pity is the worst kind of pocession you can receive from someone else.

Thank you.

♥ ♥ ♥

K Tragedy Sorry to hear that, Kim.

To whoever she is talking about,

I agree with her. Seriously, knock it off. Doing that only makes you an outcast and no one will think you're cool.

And if you want to come in here now and start bashing us, go right ahead. That will only give you one option. Banned by a mod.

Again, stop being such a jacka*s and just play nice. Don't try to act "gangsta" or something, because I can tell you that if your Caucasian , and you're trying to act like a "gangsta", that's like trying to be straight when you're gay.

Thank-you.

JacopeX
WTF?

I just checked it out and it seems uncontrolled and to tell you the truth, I know one of them. Im sorry about him ((will not say names)). Ill make sure he stops ok?

K Tragedy
Please do. It's not funny. It really hurts when someone brings up something you're sensitive about and bothers you on a place where you should feel comfortable.

Were you really involved Jacope?

Jenny_Bug
....oh my.... *hugs K Tragedy *

not right at all!!
im real sorry and its just low for someone to do such a thing....

JacopeX
Please do. It's not funny. It really hurts when someone brings up something you're sensitive about and bothers you on a place where you should feel comfortable.

Were you really involved Jacope? Actuallty I visited your site and spoken to some people that actually acted like jackasses. I shouldve stopped them really. I was not involved at all really. Im sorry about all this. I swear they are idiots and I known him for awhile.

::hugs::

And im pretty shocked about your pregnancy, by the way.

Silent_Dreams

I never wanted this to go public but I have no choice because of a certain somebody. I can't really do anything but complain over the Internet, and even if I could I really wouldn't. I feel sorry for whoever is so low in life that they have to post crap on another site's c-box just to make themselves bigger.

Thank you.

♥ ♥ ♥

K Tragedy
This really isn't funny. It's never funny when you make fun of someones actions, and over the Internet. Whoever is doing this, stop now. Doing this isn't going to make you feel better or make you seem bigger, it's the Internet.

hug I'm sorry K. Do you mind if I ask what website this is on?

Thunder Fox
wow uncalled for.... http://www.slayerportal.*********31.com/ SD

jewallac
OMG. I just read your post K. I feel for you. My family has problems that most don't and I have a son. Plus I'm at a university. People like "Me" are real idiots. They don't have the sense or the heart to put themselves in someone else's shoes and see where they're coming from. But you have nothing to worry about because they always get something worse than what they dish out. So whatever this "Me" kid says to you, just look at it this way; they have their problems plus more coming for all the stuff they put others through.

K Tragedy
It's fine Jacope. I'm just a little shocked. Were you the "me" guy on the c-box or was that someone else? If it was you I'm sorry I said those things! I shouldn't have, really I honestly shouldn't, I wouldn't if I'd known it was you! And if it wasn't, I stand by what I said.

Kinda surprised me too. But I think I'm ready to be a mom, y'know? No one seems to believe that I can do it but that's sometimes what you need to be something great. Besides, I can fund just about anything with the money the band's bringing in. I'm very happy.

Thank you everyone who's sticking up for me. It's very, very appreciated. I'm not one to really make enemies and it kind of scared me that I suddenly had someone bringing up something I'm tender about. Thanks again.

*Hug*

Silent_Dreams
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
wow uncalled for.... http://www.slayerportal.*********31.com/ SD
I think the link is broken....

Thunder Fox
type p r o b o a r d s where the stars are with out spaces

JacopeX
It's fine Jacope. I'm just a little shocked. Were you the "me" guy on the c-box or was that someone else? If it was you I'm sorry I said those things! I shouldn't have, really I honestly shouldn't, I wouldn't if I'd known it was you! And if it wasn't, I stand by what I said.

Kinda surprised me too. But I think I'm ready to be a mom, y'know? No one seems to believe that I can do it but that's sometimes what you need to be something great. Besides, I can fund just about anything with the money the band's bringing in. I'm very happy.

Thank you everyone who's sticking up for me. It's very, very appreciated. I'm not one to really make enemies and it kind of scared me that I suddenly had someone bringing up something I'm tender about. Thanks again.

*Hug* No dont be sorry. I never posted. I just visited and then I was sent mail by him and he told me that he did not know I was a member here too. After that I just checked the Forum and then left. After you telling us about this, Im pretty shocked at the results.

And I will never doubt you or anyone. Any one can hold responsible for anything as long as they are willing and commited to do so. Good Luck with everything K tragedy. You got my vote by the way. big grin

Thunder Fox

*Hug* no one has the right to say that about anyone kim i wishi knew who that bastard was i hate people bashing my friends and exspesially one that was my very first friend on this forum.....

Jenny_Bug
you take care in life and you're a great person
and i believe you would be a great mother!
yes and if anyone says different they are going taste the end of my own sword that hangs on my wall!!!

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
yes and if anyone says different they are going taste the end of my own sword that hand on my wall!!! what she said

Skunkette Love
Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
yes and if anyone says different they are going taste the end of my own sword that hand on my wall!!! I third this.

Jenny_Bug
...srry guys read it again lol

I hope nothing like that ever happens again that person should burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silent_Dreams
I just read what that emo bastard said. He is just trying to be a bigger person, so just ignore him. He has no right to say those kinds of thinks about you.

Menetnashté

Thank you.

♥ ♥ ♥

K Tragedy Originally posted by Skunkette Love
I understand quite well.. People like that need to get a Life.

I understand the whole you hate people who flame but it's kind of hypocrytical to tell them to get a life when you spend a majority of your time on a roleplaying forum erm

Silent_Dreams
I'm sure I'm not the only one who think this, but I'm sure she doesn't spend most of her time on a roleplaying fourm. She does have a life, and I'm pretty sure all of us do. (except the people who are in their mid 30's that are living with their parents and have no job.)

Skunkette Love
I actually write alot of stories.... I'm trying to get a book published atm...

_Rare_Fox_
Yep there are people at my school like this.It gets anoying, you can only ignor it for just a while and then you get ticked.

~B@ckB0n3~

*Hug* No problem. happy

Though I'm not really surprised about your pregnancy. I've been hearing rumors, so I've always really knew in a way.

SpadeKing

Thank you.

♥ ♥ ♥

K Tragedy

you tell'm girl!!!

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
I'm sure I'm not the only one who think this, but I'm sure she doesn't spend most of her time on a roleplaying fourm. She does have a life, and I'm pretty sure all of us do. (except the people who are in their mid 30's that are living with their parents and have no job.) Exactly.

I'm probably not going to be on the roleplaying forum, like I've been doing for the past couple of weeks, 'cause I have exams tomorrow through Friday, so I need to study real hard. *puts on thinking cap* ><

SpadeKing
thanks for reminding me I have exams too cry

Wild-Cherry

Thank you.

♥ ♥ ♥

K Tragedy Hey hun, don't worry about kids like that. I know it hurts but you know I'll always be here for you to vent on.

And , that aside, You're going to be an amazing mother, we all know that ^.^ No matter what happened before, you're just about the only person who really inspires me to think of now smile

- Much love.

Quincy
Alright well now that everyone is sorry and that dude is feeling like a loser.....

This should be closed. Sorry K. No More Posts here.

Shalimar_fox
sorry to hear all this K.

Trickster
Originally posted by Quincy
Alright well now that everyone is sorry and that dude is feeling like a loser.....

This should be closed. Sorry K. No More Posts here.

I concur. Just let the thread die.

K Tragedy
I plan on it. I shouldn't have made it in the first place but I was just really upset and wanted to get down to the bottom of it. Apparently, I have.

I'm going to send a PM to Ush. Hopefully he won't be too angry with me for starting this up in the first place, let alone PMing him to close it down...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.