The Nephilim..and Pre-Flood Times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

usagi_yojimbo
Those who are familiar with the Letter to Jude(as referenced in scriptures) - should have read the "Sons of God" passage - regarding angels engaging in intercourse with the "daughters of men" - and producing a race of giants -- or more appropriately titled in the Hebrew Language *Nephilim*

I haven't completely read the book of Enoch - however, from what I have read within it - apparently Enoch was sent as a prophet, to preach to these Nephilim(or as the book of Enoch calls them *Watchers*) during these pre-flood times, to inform them of their coming demise.

I had a couple of questions, for anyone who could answer them - regarding the Nephilim and the book of Enoch.

First Question: How was it possible for the angels to procreate with humans? I always thought the angels themselves, were not capable of doing so..(although I must admit - the bible never does state that they aren't incapable of doing it).

Second Question: Based on what I've read - and based on the fact that the Nephilim were considered abominations, is it correct in stating that they would die like animals - going back to the dust, and not being eligible for salvation?

Third Question: I have heard it stated that their were a few Nephilim who survived the flood - and this is why God had the Israelites completely destroy certain races of people post-flood, due to the Nephilim's blood still contaminating the gene pool. I had also heard that the Philistine Goliath(whom David killed) was a descendant of one of the surviving Nephilim..is all of this correct?

Fourth Question: Is it possible that these fallen angels - also created some of these other abysmal creatures..the ones we referred to in ancient Greek/Roman fairytales?(Griffin - Minataur(sp) etc...)

Fifth Question: In addition - I had also learned that the story of Tartarus(Greek Underworld) and how the various God's who disobeyed Zeus got sent there, is very similar to the Christian story of God sending the fallen angels who engaged in intercourse with human females(in that God sent them all to be imprisoned in Hell - until the very end of times to be judged) - can anyone extrapolate on this one?

After these questions have been answered - feel free to discuss anything regarding pre-Flood times. I'm not trying to reinterpret scripture in any sense, just wanted to get some clarity on these issues.

Please take note - that this thread is not meant to allow for those who dislike Christian doctrine - to throw baseless insults at those who believe in what is being discussed, or for others to disprove its validity(ex: This is all just mythology - waste of time!!)

Alfheim
Originally posted by usagi_yojimbo
(ex: This is all just mythology - waste of time!!)

Well if thats what you think I dont feel like replying.

usagi_yojimbo
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well if thats what you think I dont feel like replying.

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not - but just to clarify, I do believe in that their is much validity to what's posted above, just not sure how accurate all of it is. The reason for making this thread is to get some explanations - and/or discuss these pre-Flood times. With that being stated - if you have any additional input or if you would like to attempt to answer the questions(above) please do so now.

Alfheim

First Question: How was it possible for the angels to procreate with humans? I always thought the angels themselves, were not capable of doing so..(although I must admit - the bible never does state that they aren't incapable of doing it).

Well first of all the bible might say alot of stuff some of contradictory. The reason why the angels can procrearte with humans is because both humans and angels have similarities. Remember that humans orginally came from Paradise a place where God and angels dwell. Eventhough they are not in the same state as they were in Paradise they still have similarities between angels in the sense that they orginally came from the same place.

Second Question: Based on what I've read - and based on the fact that the Nephilim were considered abominations, is it correct in stating that they would die like animals - going back to the dust, and not being eligible for salvation?

Well basically they would got to hell.

Third Question: I have heard it stated that their were a few Nephilim who survived the flood - and this is why God had the Israelites completely destroy certain races of people post-flood, due to the Nephilim's blood still contaminating the gene pool. I had also heard that the Philistine Goliath(whom David killed) was a descendant of one of the surviving Nephilim..is all of this correct?

Im not sure I know that the Nephilim had children called Anakim, I think thery were wiped out.

Fourth Question: Is it possible that these fallen angels - also created some of these other abysmal creatures..the ones we referred to in ancient Greek/Roman fairytales?(Griffin - Minataur(sp) etc...)

Maybe. Actually I think Lilith is the one who gives birth to monsters

Fifth Question: In addition - I had also learned that the story of Tartarus(Greek Underworld) and how the various God's who disobeyed Zeus got sent there, is very similar to the Christian story of God sending the fallen angels who engaged in intercourse with human females(in that God sent them all to be imprisoned in Hell - until the very end of times to be judged) - can anyone extrapolate on this one?

Im not sure about that but this myth seems to have orignated from Sumerian mythology where something similar happens but nobody is punished.

After these questions have been answered - feel free to discuss anything regarding pre-Flood times. I'm not trying to reinterpret scripture in any sense, just wanted to get some clarity on these issues.

Well I will say this. This issue of angels marrying humans is something that appears in all myths for example in Norse Lore they have the Alfs. Some Alfs marry humans and have children. Some humans are descended from Alfs (Elves). Alfs are like the Norse version of angels and every culture seems to have their "angels".

Oncewhite
Well, if you think of Aliens as angles, and aliens having technology, then it's not odd for them to be able to tweek dna, have sex with "humans", and breed a different race that will be just as rebellious as the angles having sex with them. Makes sense to me. And it would make sense that God started over again with a more simple race, able to be more slave like. Nothing wrong with slavery, but if you think of how blacks think of slavery, and that they could have been the last slaves made by god, then it would seem to them something they would want to avoid, if they were out trying to subjugate others. Moreover, I think that other races, such as Indians and Asians are hybrids from black&white, maybe this is (truly) were the ying and yang come from. I suspect that in every race, there are those that are a product of gods, of God, of the devil, of alien race(s), of below, etc. I suspect that the "soul" isn't a master templet from the same source, I suspect those sources vary, and maybe a reason why poeple within the same race fight so much. I know that in Haiti, the voodoo folks had given the land over the Satan, and they usually go to Africa to worship the new falling stars, and you see the condition Haiti is in, most of the witchcraft from Haiti is mostly from the theme of "MASTER-SLAVE" from Zombies (made via herb and blow fish substance that puts the person in a trancelike state), to other horrible (for b-movies) fear based systems that captivate the minds and cause people to live in fear and oppression, and usually, as a result, they are slaves or conduits of this fear based system. It's usually master-slave issues when it comes to the black occult in haiti which comes from Africa, so there lies the issue with the fallen stars or demons, they aren't necessarily out to "free" mankind. And they are not inherently going to look white, although, I suspect, most Angles do look like whites, as I suspect they were the first to be here, but again, not all whites come from that lineage...confusing. It may make me crazy to some, because some aren't out to learn or may fear it....it scares people and I understand this, from what I've researched so far, I suspect that "we" came from somewhere, not just a random event, and 'we" don't come from the same places, even if "we" look alike...that's my assumption thus far. And "we" have a mission in life, some of "us" know our mission and some of us do things blindly and go about it without knowing if they are really "for" the things they are doing...if you can't question what you are doing, "you" are the slave. The slave is always the one who takes the command. I am not talking about a job that pays you to do work... I am talking about the beliefs we have and the things we do and sacrfice for them....

Oncewhite
I should add that the fallen stars (the voodoo folks take from Africa) that are worshiped are "seen" as snakes (dragons, serpents)...So, there is some relationship with the snake and a fallen star. Oh, and fallen stars have 'KNOWLEDGE" that's why the voodoo people worship them, it's not for the practice, it's for the information. They just don't use it the way Europeans use knowledge (in the idea of enlightenment, and using technology that is for everyone to use)...voodoo folks get the knowledge, but they hide it for themselves, a nicer way to see it is occult "trade secret" from a fallen star or alien and it's usually fear based; Haiti is like Africa, small amount of rich, most amount of poor..same as old Europe before they slayed the dragon/snake/serpent, and after they slayed them, they were enlightened and out of the dark ages.

Oncewhite
sorry for tripple posting...

I think some of the races come from a god source that wanted to use them as slaves:

1. whites
2. whites mixed with Angles
3. blacks
4. blacks mixed with whites = (indian and asian)

I think by the time they created blacks, they were less interested in creating a pretty looking race, but one that is physically strong, dominate in genes and easy to be slave like. As this is why the voodoo or witchcraft in Haiti and Africa is usually about master-slave, and again, the gods of these folks are usually snakes that come from our own sun or another star (fallen star).

I'm just guessing based on a lot of info that i'm putting together, i could be so wrong it's not funny, but it's a theory (based on myth and occult practices that are ignored by modern science).

Again, I think it is black people who put other blacks (and white or Asian conduits) in their place, b/c master-slave is something in their mind-matrix, and they are most apt to put another black person down or in a position of servatude either by putting them down, taking away from their knowledge, bad energy or negative energy, etc. I am not stating all blacks are bad, not by far. But, I suspect the mind-matrix of blacks is to find other blacks to subjegate, maybe this is why many blacks try to get away from other blacks.

Regret
Here are some of my thoughts on the verses referencing what are termed Nephilim:

Genesis 6:1-4
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Sons of God is often understood to refer to those that were righteous, or covenant men of God. Daughters of men are often understood to be descendants of Cain, or the unrighteous.

3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Looking at the language, I think verse three is a new section of the chapter with the prior verses describing the time frame where verse three occurs. In other words, "When the righteous began intermarrying with the unrighteous, the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years."

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

As to giants, I do not believe these verses make the statement that the giants were the offspring of the two, but it could be. Giant could be a moderate difference in height between a short man and a tall man, not some drastic height difference as is imagined given the term.

If we have conflicting views on this subject I believe it would be in our opinion of what "sons of God" references.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Oncewhite
sorry for tripple posting...

I think some of the races come from a god source that wanted to use them as slaves:

1. whites
2. whites mixed with Angles
3. blacks
4. blacks mixed with whites = (indian and asian)

I think by the time they created blacks, they were less interested in creating a pretty looking race, but one that is physically strong, dominate in genes and easy to be slave like. As this is why the voodoo or witchcraft in Haiti and Africa is usually about master-slave, and again, the gods of these folks are usually snakes that come from our own sun or another star (fallen star).

I'm just guessing based on a lot of info that i'm putting together, i could be so wrong it's not funny, but it's a theory (based on myth and occult practices that are ignored by modern science).

Again, I think it is black people who put other blacks (and white or Asian conduits) in their place, b/c master-slave is something in their mind-matrix, and they are most apt to put another black person down or in a position of servatude either by putting them down, taking away from their knowledge, bad energy or negative energy, etc. I am not stating all blacks are bad, not by far. But, I suspect the mind-matrix of blacks is to find other blacks to subjegate, maybe this is why many blacks try to get away from other blacks.

disgust

Regret
sorry May have been all that needed to be said, I cannot figure out exactly how many ways your posts could be taken as extremely offensive. Comments of the type you posted seem out of line. If such was not your intent, you still came across very racist, imo.

Oncewhite
If my myth is true, the whites that are from the 'rebellion" aren' t going to want to mix with blacks (as the gods would have wanted as this would have wiped out the true rebells in one generation), so, they stick with the ones who look like them (who may in deed be from other matrix-source, but aren't fallen angel rebells), b/c once they mix with blacks, their children will be black by far, and will have a more slave-like disposition in their mind-matrix, then the child who is white.

So, the rebels placed a system that puts them in a god-like status, and the other whites who come from a different soul-matrix may not understand the injustice toward other "humans" and may feel guilty for the benefits, not realizing that they are being saved from "servatude" a life of being a conduit...or a life of someone trying to put you in your place.

American slavery, was to teach black hebrews that servatude is bad (as they were out to make others into slaves as well as their own kind, remember the old testament told them never enslave a hebrew brother, that is because they probably were doing so), and for revenge for creating a white race from black dna, making those folks slaves, as this would be a terrible reminder of what they (the small number of whites that were from the first slave race that rebelled) were fleeing from.

Not all whites are from the god-slave, not all blacks are from the god-slave, I suspect we are all made up from various matrix-energy froms, agains, some from God, others from god-snakes (fallen stars, maybe "aliens" if you think aliens are really god like, etc.).

Alfheim
If my myth is true, the whites that are from the 'rebellion" aren' t going to want to mix with blacks (as the gods would have wanted as this would have wiped out the true rebells in one generation), so, they stick with the ones who look like them (who may in deed be from other matrix-source, but aren't fallen angel rebells), b/c once they mix with blacks, their children will be black by far, and will have a more slave-like disposition in their mind-matrix, then the child who is white.

So, the rebels placed a system that puts them in a god-like status, and the other whites who come from a different soul-matrix may not understand the injustice toward other "humans" and may feel guilty for the benefits, not realizing that they are being saved from "servatude" a life of being a conduit...or a life of someone trying to put you in your place.

American slavery, was to teach black hebrews that servatude is bad (as they were out to make others into slaves as well as their own kind, remember the old testament told them never enslave a hebrew brother, that is because they probably were doing so), and for revenge for creating a white race from black dna, making those folks slaves, as this would be a terrible reminder of what they (the small number of whites that were from the first slave race that rebelled) were fleeing from.

Not all whites are from the god-slave, not all blacks are from the god-slave, I suspect we are all made up from various matrix-energy froms, agains, some from God, others from god-snakes (fallen stars, maybe "aliens" if you think aliens are really god like, etc.).
confused

Shakyamunison
^ Don't cut yourself with Occom's razor.

Regret
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
^ Don't cut yourself with Occom's razor. Such is nigh inevitable given the amount of use it would have on those posts.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Regret
May have been all that needed to be said, I cannot figure out exactly how many ways your posts could be taken as extremely offensive. Comments of the type you posted seem out of line. If such was not your intent, you still came across very racist, imo.

How is it racist? To say that some of both races are from a god-snake that brought them here to be slaves?

I have seen pictures of cheribums (the really old pics), they look like negroes, that's not an offense, that could be a compliment, however, if you see the purpose of the cheribums, they were to keep out human "beings" from the Garden of Eden, they weren't pretty looking, they aren't their to attract your attection and they are equiped with weapons to keep people out...

If you think of 'god' as someone who has the power over dna, if an alien can change a dna into a different form and mind-matrix for slaves, then those folks will worship and be loyal to that alien or fallen angel or dragon or whatever origin of "life" from whence they came from.

The turn of "going back to met your maker" may be different sources for different people.

Stating that angles look like whites, is that racist? Not all angles, as cheribums are angles too.

Sorry if I am offensive, I am actually looking for others to broaden my knowledge base.

Regret
How is it racist? To say that some of both races are from a god-snake that brought them here to be slaves?

I have seen pictures of cheribums (the really old pics), they look like negroes, that's not an offense, that could be a compliment, however, if you see the purpose of the cheribums, they were to keep out human "beings" from the Garden of Eden, they weren't pretty looking, they aren't their to attract your attection and they are equiped with weapons to keep people out...

If you think of 'god' as someone who has the power over dna, if an alien can change a dna into a different form and mind-matrix for slaves, then those folks will worship and be loyal to that alien or fallen angel or dragon or whatever origin of "life" from whence they came from.

The turn of "going back to met your maker" may be different sources for different people.

Stating that angles look like whites, is that racist? Not all angles, as cheribums are angles too.

Sorry if I am offensive, I am actually looking for others to broaden my knowledge base. Reading your posts I got the idea you were saying minorities were more prone to slavery than whites, and that is how many would take them.

Oncewhite
Reading your posts I got the idea you were saying minorities were more prone to slavery than whites, and that is how many would take them.

well, the sun/star dragon/snake causes people to think of master-slave, maybe they do rebell from the snake, but since they have the matrix of a master-slave then they take the position of "snake" god master, and make others their slaves.

I thought I had made it clear that every race has different sources of origin, but maybe it was in another thread.

And during american slavery, the blacks that were not from the matrix-slave origin were able to set themselves free or wanted to, the ones from the master-slave matrix either wanted to make other blacks into slaves (yes, blacks and indians owned slaves in the USA, not just the Southern whites); so this way, it was easy to cipher the ones who were from the snake god, and the ones who were not. The ones who are not from the snake-god aren't going to be rebellious crazies, but they are going to be less likely to want to subjugate others or to be subjugated, in any race, if you find folks with this kind of mind, they are not from the snake god matrix. The ones from the snake-god matrix (dna) have the code and desire to create slaves or to be masters, and when they go into the occult (the one that focuses on snake gods) they are going to be interested in punishing people by making them slaves, either via loan sharking, mind control, voodoo occult "magic", etc. The ones with this mentality aren't easy to be "enlightened" they are less likely because their mind-matrix doesn't have the code for "why"...if you were to decode their mind-matrix into a simple program language, the global command would never instruct them to get out of the loop. So, for them, they would never even understand what I am trying to get at.

Also, if you research Annunaki or Sumerian origins of live, they have pics of Cheribums that are negroes, they are keeping humans from the Garden of Eden. And ironically, a lot of the guards that I think of in Egypt and Briton (before it was Britan) were black (not all of them), and again, I've done research that shows that there were blacks in Europe way before slavery, during the time of Egyptian rule (but they never call it a dynasty)...

I mean, I'm open to learn, so if you have info, do tell.

Oncewhite
In other words, some have the matrix of a master-slave, so they are going to be either slave like in mind, or master (command) like in mind, and their ego will show that they are one or the other, you may have heard some blacks say "I'm the head ****** in charge" that is the master-slave matrix dna. you can only deprogram this person in their dna or soul-manipulation; it's the same in any race that has the snake-god master-slave dna program instruction code in their mind.

If they don't have the code for "why" they will just "do it" if they are instructed via "voices in their heads" or propaganda, subliminal messages..and these same types are the ones who (if they can rebel) would have the remnant matrix of "master", so once they get free, they want to subjugate others, esp. ones that look like them, but they don't realize that everyone isn't from the same matrix source. And whites who are from this matrix source get frustrated when dealing with a black person who isn't a "good ******", because that black person doesn't have the matrix for a slave, that's not their origin, so they do rebel in a sense that they ask questions and go beyond. the sad thing is the ones who are from it, still try to subjugate other blacks and try to influence them to be more "****** like" or "black like". If that black person isn't in their place, they are just as upset as the white person who has the master-slave matrix.

Deano
the gods were aliens. there u go

Shakyamunison
A simpler answer would be that the gods and just made up.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Deano
the gods were aliens. there u go

How do you know that? I think they were spirits not physical aliens like ET.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Alfheim
How do you know that? I think they were spirits not physical aliens like ET.

Aliens work in different dimensions.

Let's take this for instance, let's say I can telepathically send messages to my friend X, we are communicating via a spiritual network, but we can't see it, we just use it. Let's say, we wanted to build a telephone, once we do things in the physical realm, it requires Work and CHARGE and KNOWLEDGE in the METHOD of how to build it, so we just keep with telepathy.

When aliens come, they aren't always in the flesh, sometimes, they take on an image of a through-put, I can send someone my astral projection and they will know my skin color and hair and eyes If the image i send is one that will "copy" my physical image, (my real "soul" doesn't look black at all, it's white, hence the username)...but if I wanted someone to peep at me in real form, I wouldn't go out and buy a camera, I would send them an astral email, and I've had folks online who know how I look b/c they ask me and I tell them or send a mental picture of how I appear, toll free, lol. Once you start doing things in the flesh, it is charged, requires labor, and the method of how to do it.

When aliens come, sometimes they travel via their through-put, so you get an image of how their real flesh looks like, same with demons (depending, they can give you a false image), just like I can send a false image via telepathy too, but most are honest in this realm.

When aliens travel via time, they aren't always traveling via their physical body, as they would have to build the equipment to go through the "gates", instead they go through portals via their spirit or through-put.

A long way of stating that not all aliens show themselves in the flesh, I'm not sure if they call it the fourth dimension, but it's possible because we humans can do it, if we have the mental code, most of us do, but the knowledge was lost or we had parents from different code sources who are ignorant of these things, but some are from both parents from similar code sources who aren't ignorant and teach their kids how to do these things, others are stuck figuring it out.

Let's put it this way, image and thoughts...if either/both are in your mind, it is because *you* evoked it, or someone else did (human) or some entity did (alien spirit), or God, it's one of the four.

Thoughts and images come from:

self
other humans sending it via the astral plane
some other entity (alien via spirit realm)
or God

That's why some "hear" thoughts and they know it's not their own, but have trouble actualizing if it is from a human or god or God, some are clever and can figure out who is sending it to them, those are the most intelligent ones on earth. To be able to cypher where knowledge is coming from.

Shakyamunison
Aliens work in different dimensions.

What? You don't know that. You have no evidence to support that claim. laughing

Oncewhite
Let's put it this way, if I didn't explain the race thing very well.

Let's say there are

black computers made in Location HOT
white computers made in Location COLD
Asiatic (includes indians, east and american) computers located in both

each computer that is black may have different program codes (energy matrix); some are master-slave codes; and others aren't. let's say that each color of computers have various program codes, each having a few that are master-slave codes.

Let's say that black computer with the master-slave code, looks at other black computers, and has the code for "color code" and can recognize that the shell of the other computers are also black, so then, something strange is happening, as the master-slave computer notices that other computers aren't master-slave, it doesn't really "think this", it can't articulate what it is seeing, it just describes them as strange or odd or "those black computers don't know their place" and laughs.

Let's say the white computers are going through the same thing. The master-slave ones see the black shell ones, and understand that master-slave code of the black computer, but finds the other black ones (and the white ones without the master-slave program code) so bazaar. The only black/white computers that don't see the other black/white ones as odd or strange are the ones with similar codes, so some see the "free" thinking codes blacks as weirdos, and others see them as kin (kin in code,lol).

If the program has a virus or demon or whatever that has been manipulated by an outside source (alien or spirit or demon or fallen angel), then the ones with the master-slave program may forget the "slave" part of their code or it's erased, but the "master" part isn't, so the ones free from the master-slave sometimes ends up being cruel oppressors, again, they don't represent the entire "race" of shell computers, they just represent the master-slave code program that was deleted in a sloopy way or maybe even on purpose for that kind of effect.

Everything we do is in code, we can't do anything without having the code or instructions in our brain or dna or where ever it is located or stored, maybe in ether or some network in space.

I know some think I am crazy, so I might as well not let you down!

Shakyamunison
Let's put it this way, if I didn't explain the race thing very well.

Let's say there are

black computers made in Location HOT
white computers made in Location COLD
Asiatic (includes indians, east and american) computers located in both

each computer that is black may have different program codes (energy matrix); some are master-slave codes; and others aren't. let's say that each color of computers have various program codes, each having a few that are master-slave codes.

Let's say that black computer with the master-slave code, looks at other black computers, and has the code for "color code" and can recognize that the shell of the other computers are also black, so then, something strange is happening, as the master-slave computer notices that other computers aren't master-slave, it doesn't really "think this", it can't articulate what it is seeing, it just describes them as strange or odd or "those black computers don't know their place" and laughs.

Let's say the white computers are going through the same thing. The master-slave ones see the black shell ones, and understand that master-slave code of the black computer, but finds the other black ones so bazaar. The only white computers that don't see the other black ones as odd or strange are the ones with similar codes, so some see the "free" thinking codes blacks as weirdos, and others see them as kin (kin in code,lol).

Everything we do is in code, we can't do anything without having the code or instructions in our brain or dna or where ever it is located or stored, maybe in ether or some network in space.

I know some think I am crazy, so I might as well not let you down!

Are you just making this up?

It all has a little too much underlining racism in it.

Oncewhite
Are you just making this up?

It all has a little too much underlining racism in it.

Sorry, master-slave has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with CODE, and everyone has their own program code that was created for them, some aren't master-slave codes, so they are "free thinkers", the ones who are not free thinkers are the ones who look at their flesh and assume that they are master-slaves because it's their "race", so they get confused around others who look like them, but they don't have the similar program codes...and again, this confuses the ones who are master-slave coded, no matter the race. If someone who is white has a master-slave code, he/she is thinking in terms of "following" or "leading" never questioning, and would find other whites who do as strange or bazaar, and would find anybody who has a different code as strange, as he/she of whatever "shell" in a master-slave program doesn't have the code for "why"...or other self-actualizing questions. I hope that is more understandable.

Shakyamunison
Sorry, master-slave has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with CODE, and everyone has their own program code that was created for them, some aren't master-slave codes, so they are "free thinkers", the ones who are not free thinkers are the ones who look at their flesh and assume that they are master-slaves because it's their "race", so they get confused around others who look like them, but they don't have the similar program codes...and again, this confuses the ones who are master-slave coded, no matter the race. If someone who is white has a master-slave code, he/she is thinking in terms of "following" or "leading" never questioning, and would find other whites who do as strange or bazaar, and would find anybody who has a different code as strange, as he/she of whatever "shell" in a master-slave program doesn't have the code for "why"...or other self-actualizing questions. I hope that is more understandable.

laughing That is not what I was talking about. The white computer of black computer is the part with underlining racism. You are wrong on many points and this is the biggest one.

Oncewhite
If you don't have the code for "why" in a situation that you are progressing in, or blindly doing, at that time, you are not in control, you are a master-slave code in a loop until it's done. Not every aspect of our lives is master-slave for a master-slave code, only what the original design intentions function that way, hope that clarifies these things!!

Oncewhite
laughing That is not what I was talking about. The white computer of black computer is the part with underlining racism. You are wrong on many points and this is the biggest one.

No it's not. It's to help others see through the matrix. Some only see the color, and never understand the different codes that come from different entities or "creators". So, I thought that computers would be a very simplicitic way of describing this, and we all know that the shell of a computer has nothing to do with it's code, not it's hardware or software. The hardware is were the master-slave program would be, the software (via God, spirits, etc.) can "download" a different program to help the computer along it's way. A bad spirit (virus, alien, demon) may download info that makes the person change in a bad way, the change is in the program code executed in the mind, and that's why people tend to go for the mental aspect of a person, but not the spiritual (the software code that may have been downloaded without your permission, aka voodoo or black witchcraft).

Shakyamunison
If you don't have the code for "why" in a situation that you are progressing in, or blindly doing, at that time, you are not in control, you are a master-slave code in a loop until it's done. Not every aspect of our lives is master-slave for a master-slave code, only what the original design intentions function that way, hope that clarifies these things!!
No! DNA does not work that way. There is no master-slave code. You have been reading too much sci-fi books.

Shakyamunison
No it's not. It's to help others see through the matrix. Some only see the color, and never understand the different codes that come from different entities or "creators". So, I thought that computers would be a very simplicitic way of describing this, and we all know that the shell of a computer has nothing to do with it's code, not it's hardware or software. The hardware is were the master-slave program would be, the software (via God, spirits, etc.) can "download" a different program to help the computer along it's way. A bad spirit (virus, alien, demon) may download info that makes the person change in a bad way, the change is in the program code executed in the mind, and that's why people tend to go for the mental aspect of a person, but not the spiritual (the software code that may have been downloaded without your permission, aka voodoo or black witchcraft).

The matrix is a movie, please stay in reality. There is no matrix. laughing

Oncewhite

Oncewhite
The matrix is a movie, please stay in reality. There is no matrix. laughing

Don't think of the movie when I say Matrix, think of a math sequence, with so many variables/dynamics, these are programs in our DNA!!!

usagi_yojimbo
Don't think of the movie when I say Matrix, think of a math sequence, with so many variables/dynamics, these are programs in our DNA!!!

I am the one baby...and I've got all the powers given to me by the source --that's why I can read your mind, and analyze the intentions of your heart, and right now the intentions of your heart are telling me that everything you're saying is just BS..He..He..

Okay..Moving on...

EDIT'd - to sound more intelligent.

Oncewhite
I am the one baby...and I've got all the powers given to me by the source --that's why I can read your mind, and analyze the intentions of your heart, and right now the attentions of your heart are telling me that everything you're saying is just BS..He..He..

Okay..Moving on...

I hate that movie b/c it dilutes the truth. If they did a documentary on it, the simple minded folks would go crazy, they always do, they can't handle the truth (at that time maybe), and the hope is that as they mature in their knowledge, they will realize what the true element was all about, but some don't question anything, and take everything as entertainment, so they don't "learn" anything at all.

When you have something bazaar happening or could happen, how do you tell the public, with it's rich diversity in IQ? Well, spell it out in a movie, change up a few things, add a few crazy elements to cause some doubt, but keep the truth within some boundaries. This helps the ones who are very smart, as they will shift through the bull and go into what is bazaar but true, and this will help the ones who are not so sharp on the issue, because they will say "ooo, i seen that somewhere before, uhm?".

usagi_yojimbo
Here are some of my thoughts on the verses referencing what are termed Nephilim:

Genesis 6:1-4
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Sons of God is often understood to refer to those that were righteous, or covenant men of God. Daughters of men are often understood to be descendants of Cain, or the unrighteous.

3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Looking at the language, I think verse three is a new section of the chapter with the prior verses describing the time frame where verse three occurs. In other words, "When the righteous began intermarrying with the unrighteous, the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years."

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

As to giants, I do not believe these verses make the statement that the giants were the offspring of the two, but it could be. Giant could be a moderate difference in height between a short man and a tall man, not some drastic height difference as is imagined given the term.

If we have conflicting views on this subject I believe it would be in our opinion of what "sons of God" references.

I had heard about that interpretation regarding the "son's of God" -- And I was under the same opinion as yourself until I read the book of Adam and Eve and various portions of the book of Enoch. I also read somewhere that the Book of Enoch - as well as the book of Adam and Eve, were included in many of the older biblical texts, but were taken out due to continuity issues, as well as being mostly based on folklore. I believe there was also a reference in the bible from Jesus - regarding the book of Enoch - and the fallen angels that were punished and sent to the depths of hell - until judgement day. I'm not positive which gospel Jesus made the reference in though(and to be honest - I'm not entirely sure if there was a reference.) If anyone knows - feel free to enlighten me.

From what I've heard - most of these texts had just recently resurfaced with the finding of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Interesting stories - I'm sure there not entirely accurate, but there must be some validity to them - if they were included in the original texts.

Shakyamunison

Not the kind of program you are talking about.

Alliance
I hate to say it, oncewhite, but you have a funfamental misunderstanding of genetics.

Not to mention, you're ideas are even as, if not more, afactual than most religions.

Nellinator
I had heard about that interpretation regarding the "son's of God" -- And I was under the same opinion as yourself until I read the book of Adam and Eve and various portions of the book of Enoch. I also read somewhere that the Book of Enoch - as well as the book of Adam and Eve, were included in many of the older biblical texts, but were taken out due to continuity issues, as well as being mostly based on folklore. I believe there was also a reference in the bible from Jesus - regarding the book of Enoch - and the fallen angels that were punished and sent to the depths of hell - until judgement day. I'm not positive which gospel Jesus made the reference in though(and to be honest - I'm not entirely sure if there was a reference.) If anyone knows - feel free to enlighten me.

From what I've heard - most of these texts had just recently resurfaced with the finding of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Interesting stories - I'm sure there not entirely accurate, but there must be some validity to them - if they were included in the original texts.
It is in Jude that there is quote from the Book of Enoch.

Oncewhite
... - and the fallen angels

Fallen angles. Angles are falling all the time, it's not a one time deal, there is a war in heaven NOW, and has been since the beginning.

You want to know where are they living until God gets to them? Hell, Earth, in principalities (in the air and other domains)...that's why some areas have more crime, because it's domain is covered by certain entities that mess with the psychic/mind, and hearts of men/women.

Oncewhite
Not the kind of program you are talking about.

Why do you say that? You don't appreciate my paralleling DNA code used to structure our brain and therefore our thoughts, have nothing to do with a "program", like the ones used in our computers, why praytell? Does that make us seem so basic and therefore, not special? The "program" is only complex because we don't understand the simple stuff, but we know more today then we ever did. Complexity is the sum of the simple (minus a few), so when things are complex, it's only because we are missing elements in the simple (maybe a few or in other cases, we are missing a lot of simple steps..which yields complexities). So, yes, for today, our dna "code" is complex, but only because there are more simple stuff we haven't figured out. Doesn't sound so sexy or romantic does it?

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, who the hell thought of the movie "matrix"?

Oncewhite
Fallen angles. Angles are falling all the time, it's not a one time deal, there is a war in heaven NOW, and has been since the beginning.

You want to know where are they living until God gets to them? Hell, Earth, in principalities (in the air and other domains)...that's why some areas have more crime, because it's domain is covered by certain entities that mess with the psychic/mind, and hearts of men/women.

I should state that the falling angles are still happening now because we are living in the past, even the present is the past, and some would dare say the future is still the past... thats why some have claimed to time travel (via aliens or spirits etc) because the future (although dynamic) still is in the past. So, to us, or from our frame of reference, the angles are still falling. That's why the Africans who worship new falling angles are worshiping demons and most know this, but they don't claim that demons are bad (mainly because of the so called benefits of knowledge from them, but see the areas dominated by demons and you'll see the big picture of the product). The fallen stars or angles come to them as serpents, snakes, or dragons.

regarding the future, let's say for a particular node in time, the branches have 3 paths, no matter which one someone takes, it's still in the past, because the outcome of each path was already there.

Deano
It is our belief that the hypotheses and theories promoted by the establishment scholars were always known to be inadequate and scientifically suspect, for it is far beyond the dictates of reason that Darwin, Wallace, Aggasiz and Lyell, etc., could get their facts so wrong by mere accident. The reasons why things went so wrong is understood
when it is realized how much was at stake for the establishment if scholars and the masses should ever connect the destruction on Earth with the coming of extraterrestrial entities. The descendants of these visitors are now in total charge of the Earth and obviously deem it essential that the history of the Earth, of its geospheric and topographical evolution, be made to appear the result of gradual changes and the effects of
ice that descended upon the northern continents. It was of paramount importance that humans did not look back to the pre-diluvian epochs.
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. (Luke 8:17)

To get the word out, their opponents have had to resort to fiction and fantasy, to music and film, in which they tell the tale, knowing that it is unlikely that the average reader or viewer will go beyond their entertainment value, or indulge in deeper, heuristic analyses.

tsarion

usagi_yojimbo
regarding the future, let's say for a particular node in time, the branches have 3 paths, no matter which one someone takes, it's still in the past, because the outcome of each path was already there.

I know this is a bit off topic -- but that's the only statement I agree with you on.

Anyway - back on topic. I'd like to hear other opinions on the "son's of man" scripture. I'm personally of the belief that the book of Enoch - as well as the books of Adam and Eve, have some historical merit to them.

Does anyone else have additional information on the Nephilim - Pre Flood times, or any of the questions that were posted in the thread topic?

Shakyamunison
Why do you say that? You don't appreciate my paralleling DNA code used to structure our brain and therefore our thoughts, have nothing to do with a "program", like the ones used in our computers, why praytell? Does that make us seem so basic and therefore, not special? The "program" is only complex because we don't understand the simple stuff, but we know more today then we ever did. Complexity is the sum of the simple (minus a few), so when things are complex, it's only because we are missing elements in the simple (maybe a few or in other cases, we are missing a lot of simple steps..which yields complexities). So, yes, for today, our dna "code" is complex, but only because there are more simple stuff we haven't figured out. Doesn't sound so sexy or romantic does it?

Sorry, but you don't make any sense to me.

Lord Urizen
I'm so glad Usagi is banned smile

HULKSTER04

The bible states that angels are similar in essence with God their maker, Jesus further clarifies this when he came to his disciples after he ressurected and said 'a ghost/spirit do not have flesh or bones and cannot eat food as I do'. However that doesn't mean that they cannot have flesh or bones, remember even Jesus who is the Son of God was incarnated and I believe he still is incarnated up to this point and probably forever because he is the first born of the ressurection and one cannot ressurect unless one dies. Furthermore one cannot die unless one has mortal flesh, in the case of Christ he ressurected with an immortal flesh which complements his Eternal spirit as one of the Godhead. Angels have the power to manipulate matter and energy, according to Einstein's theory this is possible, an example of this is the nuclear bomb and it is no more easy for them to incarnate themselves into a mortal or immortal flesh. Because as I have read the book of Enoch, God commanded the Arch Angel Micheal to trap these rebelious angels(all 200 of them) underneath a rocky prison, which strongly suggests that they're not going to die in there and therfore they are immortal.

According to the book of Enoch their(the Angels) fathers asked God to make their sons(the Nephilims) immortal, but God gave them only half a century to live, Methuselah outlived them all. Furthermore God sent the Angel Gabriel to confuse them, as in those times with the knowledge that their fathers possessed and handed down to them I believe that they were the first ones to built mega cities and started civilizations, most people who i consulted with believe that they built precise structures like the pyramids all over the world. No man could built any perfect structure except for the perfect ones themselves. Angel Gabriel caused them to go to war against one another thus they fell by the sword. Indeed their physical bodies fall back to the dust, but their spirit as God ordained is to be trapped here on earth because they came from earth, so they niether could go to hell or heaven, they most probably are the ones who possess humans in eaorcism.

This is also what some theologians believe, because when Moses sent 12 jewish spies into Canaan they came back reporting horrible news among their bretheren. The Canaanites were giants as one spy said 'we seemed like grasshoppers compaired to them' that's why they refused to attack and disobeyed God. Enoch said that the tallest and largest Nephilim was 3,000 cubits, now 1 cubit is 18 inches long, do the math and you'll see that the biggest giant was probably some 4,500 feet tall fairly reaching the clouds above and they included humans(plural) in their meals.

Probably. I also believe that not all humans descended from Adam, as the peoples of the world are classified into 3 main characteristics, (1) The Caucasian (2) The Mongolian (3) The Negro. Caucasians probably were the offspring of the angels for some reasons, they are usually tall and white looking and they've advanced in knowledge further than any other civilizations in the east have. The Mongolians are not just those from mongolia or decendants of gheng ghis khan, this also include the chinese and the yellow people or the indians. I believe they are hybrids of the Caucasian and the Negro tribe. The Negro tribe are the ones from africa, the Pacific people, the aborigins of austrailia, and the south and central american indians, I think they are what's left of the surviving evloved man from the ice age. This is important because the Apostle Paul wrote that 'we are the children of the wrath of God' so if you're not from the line of Abraham you most certainly are a wrath-of-God child, must be the reasons why God created a perfect man(Adam) to bring forth the Messiah and kept a pure race(the Israelites) because the rest of the people of this world are a byproduct of series of abominations that despite heavenly efforts to undo them, they seemed to have flourished even more.

Greek mythology may have originated from before the flood times, remember that these events spread everywhere in the world and stories often passed on orally from 1 generation to another, I believe even Noah and his family taked about this things assuming that they were the only survivors of the flood, but I doubt that they were the only ones who had survied, those Angels practically knew many things like sword making, cosmetics for women, building cities and mega structures, it's not so difficult for them to built boats for their decendants to survive during the 40 days of rain and flood.

Nellinator
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
Probably. I also believe that not all humans descended from Adam, as the peoples of the world are classified into 3 main characteristics, (1) The Caucasian (2) The Mongolian (3) The Negro. Caucasians probably were the offspring of the angels for some reasons, they are usually tall and white looking and they've advanced in knowledge further than any other civilizations in the east have. The Mongolians are not just those from mongolia or decendants of gheng ghis khan, this also include the chinese and the yellow people or the indians. I believe they are hybrids of the Caucasian and the Negro tribe. The Negro tribe are the ones from africa, the Pacific people, the aborigins of austrailia, and the south and central american indians, I think they are what's left of the surviving evloved man from the ice age. This is important because the Apostle Paul wrote that 'we are the children of the wrath of God' so if you're not from the line of Abraham you most certainly are a wrath-of-God child, must be the reasons why God created a perfect man(Adam) to bring forth the Messiah and kept a pure race(the Israelites) because the rest of the people of this world are a byproduct of series of abominations that despite heavenly efforts to undo them, they seemed to have flourished even more.
I'm going to have to disagree with this paragraph. Caucasians are probably not the descendants of angels because we are no the tallest race and Jews (definitely not Nephilim) are of Caucasian stock. The blood of the Nephilim from the second incursion would be thoroughly spread out across races nowadays, however, it would seem that is has little effect. Once it was declared by God that the Messiah would come from the line of David it seems that the Satan no longer had interest in corrupting human blood, instead relying on attacks on the royal family. He was almost successful at this, with the entire royal family save Joash being wiped out at one point.

supdude
Originally posted by HULKSTER04

The bible states that angels are similar in essence with God their maker, Jesus further clarifies this when he came to his disciples after he ressurected and said 'a ghost/spirit do not have flesh or bones and cannot eat food as I do'. However that doesn't mean that they cannot have flesh or bones, remember even Jesus who is the Son of God was incarnated and I believe he still is incarnated up to this point and probably forever because he is the first born of the ressurection and one cannot ressurect unless one dies. Furthermore one cannot die unless one has mortal flesh, in the case of Christ he ressurected with an immortal flesh which complements his Eternal spirit as one of the Godhead. Angels have the power to manipulate matter and energy, according to Einstein's theory this is possible, an example of this is the nuclear bomb and it is no more easy for them to incarnate themselves into a mortal or immortal flesh. Because as I have read the book of Enoch, God commanded the Arch Angel Micheal to trap these rebelious angels(all 200 of them) underneath a rocky prison, which strongly suggests that they're not going to die in there and therfore they are immortal.

According to the book of Enoch their(the Angels) fathers asked God to make their sons(the Nephilims) immortal, but God gave them only half a century to live, Methuselah outlived them all. Furthermore God sent the Angel Gabriel to confuse them, as in those times with the knowledge that their fathers possessed and handed down to them I believe that they were the first ones to built mega cities and started civilizations, most people who i consulted with believe that they built precise structures like the pyramids all over the world. No man could built any perfect structure except for the perfect ones themselves. Angel Gabriel caused them to go to war against one another thus they fell by the sword. Indeed their physical bodies fall back to the dust, but their spirit as God ordained is to be trapped here on earth because they came from earth, so they niether could go to hell or heaven, they most probably are the ones who possess humans in eaorcism.

This is also what some theologians believe, because when Moses sent 12 jewish spies into Canaan they came back reporting horrible news among their bretheren. The Canaanites were giants as one spy said 'we seemed like grasshoppers compaired to them' that's why they refused to attack and disobeyed God. Enoch said that the tallest and largest Nephilim was 3,000 cubits, now 1 cubit is 18 inches long, do the math and you'll see that the biggest giant was probably some 4,500 feet tall fairly reaching the clouds above and they included humans(plural) in their meals.

Greek mythology may have originated from before the flood times, remember that these events spread everywhere in the world and stories often passed on orally from 1 generation to another, I believe even Noah and his family taked about this things assuming that they were the only survivors of the flood, but I doubt that they were the only ones who had survied, those Angels practically knew many things like sword making, cosmetics for women, building cities and mega structures, it's not so difficult for them to built boats for their decendants to survive during the 40 days of rain and flood.

thumb up

Pretty good explination Hulkster. your post flood explination is regarding the giants is definitely a good one. id heard of that interpretation of the land of the canaanites bfore, so that sounds fairly reasonable. The negro/asian/caucasian thing is a bit far fetched though. particularly since european cultures were probably the LEAST civilized groups of people until roughly around the fall of the roman empire. Personally ofcourse, i think that the romans were probably mixed negroids/asian/arabics at best..since they all had mostly olive colored complexians.

also whites are nowhere near the tallest people on this planet..just look at all the tall blacks in the NBA, and the blacks from various parts of AFRICA..

Personally, i think that we all are descendants of Adam..and most of the peeps that had angelic blood were wiped out during the flood.

i dont think that adam and eve were really of any race..they was prolly just an amalgamation of races we see today, except much much more beautiful..being perfect and all. I mean if you were god, would you really want just a group of just a group of darkies or whiteys staring at you each day? I'd wouldnt..id prefer a little creme in my coffee every now and then..or a little chochalate on my ice cream.

anyway it was a descent explination, much props for your input.

Nellinator
The Romans are slightly darker skinned along with southern Italians and Greeks because they a Mediterrean stock of the Caucasian race, but they are Caucasian. Every race its tall people. Even the Mongoloids have a pockets of very tall people (Manchuria is one place).

In regards to the Nephilim, there seems to have been two incursions of fallen angels mating with humans. One pre-flood and then one post flood. These seem to an aspect of spiritual warfare between God and Satan where Satan attempts to pollute the bloodline and prevent the coming of the Messiah. The second incursion seems to have occurred in Abraham's time when it was made clear that the Messiah would come of Abraham's line and that the promised land would be Canaan. This caused the second incursion so that the Nephilim would inhabit the promised land ahead of the Hebrew people and thereby prevent their entry into the promised land. This is made interesting because the mysterious 'Sea People' came at this time from no one knows where and conquered everything in their path. They were halted by Egypt, but they then seem to have settled in Canaan.

HULKSTER04
Originally Posted by Nellinator
I'm going to have to disagree with this paragraph. Caucasians are probably not the descendants of angels because we are no the tallest race and Jews (definitely not Nephilim) are of Caucasian stock. The blood of the Nephilim from the second incursion would be thoroughly spread out across races nowadays, however, it would seem that is has little effect. Once it was declared by God that the Messiah would come from the line of David it seems that the Satan no longer had interest in corrupting human blood, instead relying on attacks on the royal family. He was almost successful at this, with the entire royal family save Joash being wiped out at one point.

I was just guessing about the caucasian theory, for 1, most of the visions of the prophets in the bible regarding angels have similar descriptions with caucasians. That is they have bright complexion(i.e. their face was like the sun, their torso was like burning metal, etc.) so I took notice of the fairly bright complexion of most caucasian and about 3000 years ago also during the post flood period there were huge people though not nescessarilly caucasian. The Norse mythology god of thunder Thor was closely described as a caucasian with golden hair.
I did not mention in any of my posts that the Jews had nephilim bloodline, but the opposite of this. I said that they were a pure race of Abrahamic descent through which the promised messiah will be born and it did. The Jews are a pure race of unpolluted genes of human(by God's ordinance) where as the rest of the world have questionable origin that is why we probably are 'the children of the wrath of God'.

Nellinator
Do you use a companion Bible?

HULKSTER04
what is that supposed to mean?

Nellinator
Nothing. Its just a question because a lot of what you are talking about in regards to the Nephilim is very similar to what the Companion Bible teaches.

Symmetric Chaos
Companion Bible?

Nellinator
It's hard to explain, but it a rather large Bible broken down verse by verse where the Greek and Hebrew (depending on the book in discussion) is discussed and where the original words are distinguished so that the meaning of the verse is more easily seen. Then the back is full of appendicies that contain large chunks of theology backed with references to scripture and the original languages.

An example is that there are many different words for many different types of sin, so the Companion Bible points out what type of sin is being referenced. Its the sort of stuff that defeats debbiejo's arguments about hell.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Nellinator
Do you use a companion Bible?

Sorry bro, my old Bible is in the garbage

Thundar
It's hard to explain, but it a rather large Bible broken down verse by verse where the Greek and Hebrew (depending on the book in discussion) is discussed and where the original words are distinguished so that the meaning of the verse is more easily seen. Then the back is full of appendicies that contain large chunks of theology backed with references to scripture and the original languages.

An example is that there are many different words for many different types of sin, so the Companion Bible points out what type of sin is being referenced. Its the sort of stuff that defeats debbiejo's arguments about hell.

You left the apostrophe out of the word "Its"..your argument is ruined..wink

Nellinator
Dang. *punches himself in the face*

HULKSTER04
I don't have a companion bible, but I might get 1 for myself coz it sounds pretty nice based on your explanation of it.

Nellinator
I'd strongly encourage you to. It allows you to go much deeper.
However they can be hard to find so I found you this in case you can't:
http://www.companionbiblecondensed.com/

Its the Companion Bible book by book in pdf format. Hope this helps. I think the appendicies (particulary appendix 25) will be of interest to you.

Thundar
I used to have one of those. They are extremely informative.

Symmetric Chaos
I'd strongly encourage you to. It allows you to go much deeper.
However they can be hard to find so I found you this in case you can't:
http://www.companionbiblecondensed.com/

Its the Companion Bible book by book in pdf format. Hope this helps. I think the appendicies (particulary appendix 25) will be of interest to you.

thx I'm bookmarking that it looks really cool

HULKSTER04
Thanks Nellinator!

Thundar
We seem to be having a lot of discussions about these guys in various threads of late. Thought it might be a good idea to bump this one.

Nellinator
Ya, the Nephilim had it coming it seems. Stupid Satan and his little plans...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.