Spider-Man TAS on YouTube!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tonnochi
Great stuff, been watching it for a few days now. big grin

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Tonnochi
Great stuff, been watching it for a few days now. big grin

Do you have a link for us?

m-16-150
link plz

steverules
I forgot what TAS stood for sad

And yer give us a link.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by steverules
I forgot what TAS stood for sad

And yer give us a link.

TAS = The Animated Series

steverules
Thats it! Thanx

Arachnid1
I've been watching those for a while now. They've been there for over a month. Here's a link for you guys. BUT the episodes are not labeled episode 1, episode 2, (etc...). They go by the names which you can get off this site. Type the names in on the search function on the top of you tube and it will come up.

Spiderman TAS

Remember. Type that in on you tube and you'll find it.

You tube also used to have X-men: evolution but it was deleted due to copy right infrigment.

It also has a few episodes of the MTV spiderman . (the one were spiderman and the city are computer animated and 3D)

I'm pretty sure it also has X-men TAS

Doc Ock
The only episodes worth watching are from the first 3 seasons.

Swanky-Tuna
The best episodes are from Spiderman and his Amazing Friends.

Seriously, the stuff's hilarious.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The best episodes are from Spiderman and his Amazing Friends.
Seriously, the stuff's hilarious.

Yeah you have to love the dialogue and the art. The halloween epsisode with The Green Goblin is classic.

Mr Parker
SPIDER-MAN TAS is the best screen adaptation of spidey ever.The first season of that show was the best and by far the best representation of the spidey comics.Its too bad the show went downhill from there after the second season and got progressively worse each year because the first season started off very promising.Unfortunatey after that,they started hiring cheaper writers who had very little knowledge of spiderman and it showed.

Dazzler619
I agree with Mr.Parker

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Dazzler619
I agree with Mr.Parker

I agree with you and I agree with him.

Gannon
Yeah i watched the Alien Suit a few weeks ago.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Yeah you have to love the dialogue and the art. The halloween epsisode with The Green Goblin is classic.
Am I right? I wish I had gifs from Mr. Frump and Doom together from the Amazing Mr. Frump episode.

You also get vintage blunders like Iceman leaving ice slides leading to their secret exit.

Or clips of Juggernaut taking his epic, black, Christopher Lee-like voice out for a brisk stroll; highlighted by his subtle man-jubblies.

Pryde of the X-Men is funny too but it has nothing to do with Spiderman. R-R-R-R-KIDS!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Gannon
Yeah i watched the Alien Suit a few weeks ago.

that one and the one with the green goblin when he has the time dialtion device are my favorite episodes. smile I just wish they would bring back BATMAN TAS as well. sad

Gannon
Originally posted by Mr Parker
that one and the one with the green goblin when he has the time dialtion device are my favorite episodes. smile I just wish they would bring back BATMAN TAS as well. sad
Didn't they put that on DVD?

bakerboy
Yeah, those batman series are on dvd.

I liked the first part of that spiderman animation series. But as mr parker has said very well, it was turning worse and worse and it becomed a travesti such as the real action series with nicholas hammond or the sam raimi movies. I mean, things like kingping beating spidey or electro being red skull's son or things like that.

I liked more the 60s animation series althought the animation was poor. Spiderman and his amazing friends was crap.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by bakerboy
Spiderman and his amazing friends was crap.
Are you kidding me? The comedy that oozes off that stuff rivals that of the Adam West era Batman movies.

bakerboy
I find that comedy pretty lame and stupid.

Dinalfos
Haha, that episode of Spiderman AHF with the X-men and Juggernaut is more hilarious than I remember. I love the voices, especially Wolverine's and Cyclops. It's meant to be taken serious, but it sounds terrible.

I also love how Firestar casually pulled Prof. X out of his chair when juggernaut was about to smash him laughing That was so mindnumbingly stupid that it deserves to be taught in history class.

steverules
To get s[idey cartoon eps, Example: spider-man the alien costume

Sparkz
i thought Spider-man TAS was very good untill the end of season 4, after that it went crap, although the start of season 5 was ok, it got bad around the 4th part of the six forgotten warriors.

steverules
I like the alien costume one's

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Sparkz
i thought Spider-man TAS was very good untill the end of season 4, after that it went crap, although the start of season 5 was ok, it got bad around the 4th part of the six forgotten warriors.

Yeah the forgotten warriors arc could of been much better.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Haha, that episode of Spiderman AHF with the X-men and Juggernaut is more hilarious than I remember. I love the voices, especially Wolverine's and Cyclops. It's meant to be taken serious, but it sounds terrible.
It sounded like Xavier and Cyclops were either voiced by the same person or it was two people trying to sound the same. Either way, they sounded like every comedian's impression of Spanish television but in perfect English.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It sounded like Xavier and Cyclops were either voiced by the same person or it was two people trying to sound the same. Either way, they sounded like every comedian's impression of Spanish television but in perfect English.

I thought they sounded like they were in a hurry to finish and cash their check.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Gannon
Didn't they put that on DVD?

yeah but just because its on DVD doesnt mean they shouldnt bring it back in reruns though.

freezedoom
That stupid Youtube always brings down those who
upload Spiderman cartoons. mad

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by freezedoom
That stupid Youtube always brings down those who
upload Spiderman cartoons. mad

Its not all Youtube's fault. I think President Bush maybe have something to do with it. hehe Lets just blame him for everything. lol

Spiderman_RJ
are you adept of bushism?
its not youtube fault, its copyrighted material! it shouldnt be there in the first pplace, if you want it so much BUY it! if you are a cheap person, or live in country where you cant find or cant aford, go for torrents or use dC ++,in the dc there is the whole series,xman,spiderman,and batman, i finally watched all batman tas from there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.