Gobbo (Croc) vs wisp (Warcraft)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mesirus
i'm bored, and this sounded pretty funny

Burning thought
erm....a wisp.....

jk5000
wisps cant attack can they? they just swirl round trees and.... erect building from the ground

Burning thought
well they can do a magic disrupting explosion......i dunno if Gobbos can be considered magical but i would think so....also they can be a conduit for the fury of the earth ancients magic so their quite powerful really

if all else fails it could probably scare the crap out of the little thing

MadMel
in WOW they can obviously attack..otherwise they wouldnt be an expantion race erm..

Burning thought
rofl their not an expansion race, the Blood elves and the Dreani are...that was a Blizzard Joke

Mesirus
when NE die they have the wisp ability stick out tongue wisps are just essences or ghosts if you like of the creautres of the forest

jk5000
ye so its kind of impossible for them to attack right?

Mesirus
well like a gobbo's i'm sure they can nudge things, after all they can construct stuff in warcraft 3

Burning thought
they can use nature magic to construct tree spirits and move roots, it could probably hull up a huge tree root to crush the gobbo

Mesirus
Originally posted by Burning thought
they can use nature magic to construct tree spirits and move roots, it could probably hull up a huge tree root to crush the gobbo

what the he-- NO!!

Its magic only has the power to create life, i never seen any evidencce whatso ever to suggest its capable of that, if it was it'd be a collio WC3 unit

Burning thought
what do you mean, what the hell no........in-game the thing can call trees and roots out of the ground using only its magical self.....whats to stop it from "accidently" directing one of the giant roots its calling to crush this Gobbo

OR it could simply build a ancient and go and chase the gobbo to crush him

Mesirus
they magically influence the seeds...

Ok, new rule for the fight, can only use pyshical attacks etc

Burning thought
ok neither can win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.