Classic Ion vs Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Ion- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_%28comics%29

vs

Eternity- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternity_%28comics%29

Galan007
lets see....

Parallax destroyed no less then a universe..

Ion>>Parallax

So.....

Ion takes this 10/10

golem370
I don't think so. Eternity is the aspect of the Universe.

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
I don't think so. Eternity is the aspect of the Universe. I realize that..

Parallax destroyed ALL of DC

Parallax>>a universe (which is what Eternity is)

Ion>>Parallax

Ion>>>Eternity

Ion 10/10

golem370
I doubt that people might have he did I believe it's was no more then Reality Warping. Eternity could destroy the Universe but he is a God and knows better and see everything that happens by those kind of actions.

Galan007
I doubt that people might have he did I believe it's was no more then Reality Warping. A reference to Parallax destroying a universe (possibly more) was mentioned several times...

Eternity could destroy the Universe but he is a God and knows better and see everything that happens by those kind of actions. Ummm, so Eternity could destroy himself? I dont get it... confused

And it seems like your saying that just because Eternity can manifest himself into a sentient being he can beat Ion...

golem370
Well lets say Eternity created Galactus Celestials. I believe them combined could beat Ion All the Celestials and Galactus could beat him.

golem370
They said Galactus could destroy the Universe and he is not on a level of Eternity

Bentley
Pharallax seems unimpressive to me, even if he destroyed the universe you have to tell me the explicit circumstances, otherwise I would suggest you to look for a more cohesive argument.

seaapple
Eternity did not create Galactus. Galactus is from the previous universe.

Well lets say Eternity created Galactus Celestials. I believe them combined could beat Ion All the Celestials and Galactus could beat him.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Bentley
Pharallax seems unimpressive to me, even if he destroyed the universe you have to tell me the explicit circumstances, otherwise I would suggest you to look for a more cohesive argument.
It took Spectre to beat Parallax while he was fighting other heroes and creating a Universe yeah that is unimpressive.

Galan007
They said Galactus could destroy the Universe and he is not on a level of Eternity Ummm Galactus has destroyed a universe..

so on occasion

Galactus>Eternity

Galan007
Pharallax seems unimpressive to me, even if he destroyed the universe you have to tell me the explicit circumstances, otherwise I would suggest you to look for a more cohesive argument. Im not too sure who you think you are, and I dont care to post any scans......... So I suggest you find them before you try to debate here roll eyes (sarcastic)

norrinradd43
It takes nothing short of omnipotence to defeat eternity...is Parallax omnipotent? Eternity has only fallen to Thanos with IG and HOTU...and im pretty sure galactus is not his superior...it has been suggested that they are "brothers" and part of the cosmic ballance

golem370
Galactus>>>>(Ion)>>>>>>Eternity

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by norrinradd43
It takes nothing short of omnipotence to defeat eternity...is Parallax omnipotent? Eternity has only fallen to Thanos with IG and HOTU...
Yep Ion is omnipotent.

juggernaut66666
Galactus>>>>(Ion)>>>>>>Eternity
What makes you think that?

golem370
I thought Eternity made Galactus to keep Abraxas at bay

golem370
Just my opinion.

seaapple
No, when the previous universe was destroyed Galactus (then Galan) merged with the Cosmic Egg that was the genesis of this universe.

golem370
I am sorry I seriously doubt Galactus at any level is comparable to Eternity

Bentley
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
It took Spectre to beat Parallax while he was fighting other heroes and creating a Universe yeah that is unimpressive.

A sarcastic yet useful comment.

The comment about the scans was a crappy comment that its useless. I didnt ask for any scans, I just wanted to know how Pharallax destroyed the universe, thats that.

Ion seems omnipotent to me, but I need a certain train of thought to claim that he can beat Eternity and I'm searching it. The Ion>Pharallax doesnt help me unless I know how the latter destroyed the universe. I'm just saying.

If it took Specter, that IS something, did Specter went all out against him?

Galan007
A sarcastic yet useful comment.

The comment about the scans was a crappy comment that its useless. I didnt ask for any scans, I just wanted to know how Pharallax destroyed the universe, thats that.

Ion seems omnipotent to me, but I need a certain train of thought to claim that he can beat Eternity and I'm searching it. The Ion>Pharallax doesnt help me unless I know how the latter destroyed the universe. I'm just saying.

If it took Specter, that IS something, did Specter went all out against him? Parallax destroyed a universe and began creating one in its place...... ONLY Spectre was able to stop him...

Ion has the same power that Parallax possessed+MUCH more

golem370
Yeah but Celestials were there to because when they started putting Vibranium in the planets of the pervious universe Galactus was made so that they couldn't do that in the next Universe.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-11.jpg

Bentley
Those scans are non-canon, Universe X, right?

golem370
Not sure. But I don't doubt it's true

Bentley
Well, as long as nobody doubts its true, there will be no problem, but if anyone feels like not believing on it, they would be on their right.

That said, was Ion ever beaten by someone, can he take the Specter?

Galan007
Well, as long as nobody doubts its true, there will be no problem, but if anyone feels like not believing on it, they would be on their right.

That said, was Ion ever beaten by someone, can he take the Specter? Ion has never been "beaten" by anyone...

And its doubtful ANYONE in DC can take Spectre, he is God's wrath personified.

golem370
Alright how about Mutiverse Eternity & Living Tribunal vs Ion & Spectre

golem370
Great Evil Beast?

Galan007
Alright how about Mutiverse Eternity & Living Tribunal vs Ion & Spectre M-E has no feats, thats why i dont like those kind of threads....

Spectre and LT are supposed to be equal, though

Bentley
But Specter lost to Micheal right?

I agree with Galan, this threads are way too speculative to go anywhere near a good result.

Galan007
But Specter lost to Micheal right? Michael=God's Power,

and Spectre didn't have a host when he battled Michael. But if God wanted Michael dead for any reason, who would he send?

Maybe his wrath?

Bentley
Or he could, you know, use his power.

(I'm off topic and kidding here, no need to go further lenghts. At times I come to the threads to learns stuff and illustrate myself and I did, fair is fair)

breeze85
Spectre at best MIGHT be equal to LT. Average Spectre is a long way behind. Just compare the feats.

Supreme being
Originally posted by breeze85
Spectre at best MIGHT be equal to LT. Average Spectre is a long way behind. Just compare the feats.

Well some will argue spectre at best>>LT, hey but i guess thats a topic for another thread. Classic Ion power seemed limitless the guy bascilly went around doing anything he wanted IMHO he wins this.

Supreme being
Double post.

breeze85
Originally posted by Supreme being
Well some will argue spectre at best>>LT, hey but i guess thats a topic for another thread. Classic Ion power seemed limitless the guy bascilly went around doing anything he wanted IMHO he wins this.

I have never seen Spectre being even close to LT. Perhaps there is a chance when is fully backed up.

What comes to the topic itself: yeah, I might just agree with you.

superbatman86
Eternity for the win.Unlike DC Marvel has a universe that can actually defend itself and not just sit there.Eternity has all the power of everyone in his universe except Death and Galactus and some artifacts like the IG.

King Kandy
Not sure. But I don't doubt it's true
Earth X=Non-Canon.

Emperor Ashtar
bump

Photon009
Zero Hour Parallax is actually far superior to Ion. Ion was only superior to the later depowered Parallax. And yes, Zero Hour Parallax would beat Eternity, but i think it would be a good fight, and Ion would get his ass handed to him by Eternity.

Zero Hour Parallax >> Eternity >>>> Ion >> Depowered Parallax

Estacado
Zero Hour Parallax had the power of the Battery.Ion had the power of the Battery+Parallax+Oblivion.

starlock
Originally posted by Estacado
Zero Hour Parallax had the power of the Battery.Ion had the power of the Battery+Parallax+Oblivion.

trying to understand this

Was not hal + battery=parallax?
Was not oblivion a creation of kyles(subconsious plus ring)?
so how does kyle get the battery +Parallax+Oblivion

And did not kyle get parallax's power after he died igniting the sun well after zero hour?

And BTW two people with the same power source does not equal same feats IMO

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by starlock

And BTW two people with the same power source does not equal same feats IMO
I partly agree with this, Hal is much better lantern than kyle. Even do ION has the entire Central Power Battery at his disposal, I don't think he can compete with Parallax/Hal. If Hal was ION, he would be even more of a threat.

grey fox
Zero Hour Parallax = Hal + Power Battery + Fear Monster Parallax

Plus didn't Parallax re-boot teh universe through utilising something else ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.