Superboy(Konner)/Wondergirl/Cyborg vs. Canonnball/Warpath/Darwin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Titans

or X students?

No prep.

Everyone is operating at thier peaks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
BUmp

hunbu04
this is spite

Soleran
Superboy wins alone!

Draco69
Actually no. It's even. The major threat to the Titans is Darwin.

Soljer
Originally posted by Draco69

Threat? I dunno; Darwin's evolutions are typically defensive. Would he be the hardest to take down? Most likely. Largest THREAT? That may very well be cannonball. His blast field has been shown to be entirely impervious - even to the likes of Gladiator. erm.

Soleran
Originally posted by Draco69

Whats Darwin going to do trapped in a TK bubble? He isn't going to harm anyone thats for sure and I'm pretty sure team DC is going to be faster then team Marvel anyway.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by Soleran
Whats Darwin going to do trapped in a TK bubble? He isn't going to harm anyone thats for sure and I'm pretty sure team DC is going to be faster then team Marvel anyway. He can evolve beyond the wavelength of the tk energy and walk out of the bubble. He may not harm them but he wont die.

golem370
I think Cannonball wins

ExodusCloak
Well Darwin has shown to force his evolutions....i.e. the sharp skin. He also evolves in order to survive and in some cases he has shown to evolve before the threat comes to pass....so it wouldn't be too far fetched if he gave off some sort of radiation that inhibits ...Superboys powers...

I'll just go with the stalemate...unless they can speedblitz the entire X-team at once. But even then...Darwin may be able to pull a plot device out of his....yeah I'll stick with the stalemate.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Titans

or X students?

No prep.

Everyone is operating at thier peaks.

Team Two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.