the future of mankind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8545585184878490822&q=tsarion

brilliant video, very interesting.

DEFINETLY worth a check.

Robtard
It's 3+ hours long and I don't have time for it right now, but I did jump around and listen to a few minutes in various parts of the speak and it does sound interesting. Initially I had thought "Great, another we are sheep and aliens are controlling us Deano thing", but it looks like it deals with religions/man. I will check it out when time permits and give it a 1/2 hour or so to see it pique's my interest further even though Tsarion is a nut.

Deano
Originally posted by Robtard
It's 3+ hours long and I don't have time for it right now, but I did jump around and listen to a few minutes in various parts of the speak and it does sound interesting. Initially I had thought "Great, another we are sheep and aliens are controlling us Deano thing", but it looks like it deals with religions/man. I will check it out when time permits and give it a 1/2 hour or so to see it pique's my interest further even though Tsarion is a nut.

it does have a bit of conspiracy in it but it is mostly dealing with our conciousness and ancient writings.

its truly facinating.

and tsarion is no nut btw. he is very intelligent.

drewbiefan
That did not show for mesad
I really wanted to watch that too.

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by Deano
and tsarion is no nut btw. he is very intelligent.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Deano
well watch the video and make up your mind

KidRock
Want to give us a description of this 3 hour movie besides "the future of mankind"?

Deano
''This is Michael Tsarion's mindblowing video presentation The Future of Mankind (2006) where he dwelves deep into the history to discover what are the true reasons for current world's political chaos, who is running the new imperialism and how the fall of America is being engineered. Recorded at the annually Granada Forum 2006 in Los Angeles, Tsarion also talks about prophecies of the end of the world, where the human ego originates, why are so many people enslaved and where does the sadistic mind come from. He then skillfully connects the human mind to ancient astrological systems and explains how our consciosness is beginning to shift while we enter a new age of human relations. Also what harm is done by false rebellions (revolutions) if they are not being led by enlightened people. At the end he urges everyone to return to selfhood and stop believing in false gods, politicians, bankers and other evil people. Tsarion's presentations are always interesting to watch since he focuses primarly on the spiritual dimension of current happenings. 3h 30 min. long. A must see for everyone.''

KidRock
"who is running the new imperialism and how the fall of America is being engineered."

"sarion also talks about prophecies of the end of the world,"

Ill pass.

Deano
he doesnt say the world will end. he just discusses all the possibilitys of what could happen on 2012

its very interesting. whether u believe any of it or not

chris_64256
''This is Michael Tsarion's mindblowing video presentation The Future of Mankind (2006) where he dwelves deep into the history to discover what are the true reasons for current world's political chaos, who is running the new imperialism and how the fall of America is being engineered. Recorded at the annually Granada Forum 2006 in Los Angeles, Tsarion also talks about prophecies of the end of the world, where the human ego originates, why are so many people enslaved and where does the sadistic mind come from. He then skillfully connects the human mind to ancient astrological systems and explains how our consciosness is beginning to shift while we enter a new age of human relations. Also what harm is done by false rebellions (revolutions) if they are not being led by enlightened people. At the end he urges everyone to return to selfhood and stop believing in false gods, politicians, bankers and other evil people. Tsarion's presentations are always interesting to watch since he focuses primarly on the spiritual dimension of current happenings. 3h 30 min. long. A must see for everyone.'' The guy's a self indulged bullshit artist, Whats scary is people I take it actually showed up to listen to this.

KidRock
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=291143&highlight=asylum

Deano
Originally posted by chris_64256
The guy's a self indulged bullshit artist, Whats scary is people I take it actually showed up to listen to this.

i bet you say that to all the people who give alternative views

chris_64256
i bet you say that to all the people who give alternative views No not at all there's nothing clever there I have heard shit like this for years..

Slyððering
My speakers are on the fritz, and I can't hear him.... sad

office jesus
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8545585184878490822&q=tsarion

brilliant video, very interesting.

DEFINETLY worth a check.

..What the fck is this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.