Alucard vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
It is the Undead King, Alucard taking on Spawn. With all of Alucard's seals realeased...could he take out Spawn?

grey fox
No

Kutulu
Originally posted by grey fox
No

Yes

grey fox
Originally posted by Kutulu
Yes

Incorrect

Kutulu
Yes
Correct

grey fox
Correct

Explain how .

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox
Explain how .

Yes, Please

Thanos_THOTU
... FFS Hellking Spawn is the devil and would **** Alucard badly ...
What's he gonna do shoot him to death?

TricksterPriest
Current Spawn, who ate the fruit of the tree of life and is more powerful than god and satan combined? Alucard is ****ed. Spawn as he first showed up? Stalemate, unless Spawn has a power limit, then he's ****ed eventually. Spawn as lord of the 8th plane after taking down Malebolgia? Alucard is ****ed again. Which version are we talking about then?

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Current Spawn, who ate the fruit of the tree of life and is more powerful than god and satan combined? Alucard is ****ed. Spawn as he first showed up? Stalemate, unless Spawn has a power limit, then he's ****ed eventually. Spawn as lord of the 8th plane after taking down Malebolgia? Alucard is ****ed again. Which version are we talking about then?

The one that ****s Alucard.

smile.

LordFear
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Does that make sense to make a character more powerful than God and Satan? why even buy the book then?
If that's true which I don't believe, ALucard unleashes on him and rock's his dead ass

Howard_Jones
Alucard loses. Coolness does not translate into power.

Soljer
Spawn IS more powerful than both God and Satan now.

The series is ending in just a few more issues....

LordFear
LOAD OF CRAp/ THANK GOD I am not into McFarland anymore

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Soljer
Spawn IS more powerful than both God and Satan now.

They're gonna end the book? That sucks.

Soljer
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
They're gonna end the book? That sucks.

It's been planned for quite some time now. Unless the news has changed since last I heard. smile.

ryjacork
Originally posted by LordFear
Does that make sense to make a character more powerful than God and Satan? why even buy the book then?
If that's true which I don't believe, ALucard unleashes on him and rock's his dead ass

well the god and satan in the spawn comics arent really god and satan, well satan is, but "god" in the comics is actualy the child of the real god, called "mother", so its kinda weird

anyway i hate to say it, but from what iv heard i have to go with spawn on this, as much as alucrd pwns, the difference in power is staggering, although even if he won the fight i doubt spawn could even kill alucard

KingD19
Even before he became a god among gods, Spawn had the 9999 counter. He could essentially do anything he could think of, but every time he did the counter went down. I can't remember if his god hood effects the counter now, but he's still extremely powerful, more than enough to take on Alucard even before he ate from the tree.

id369
From what we have seen, the current Spawn would lose.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Soljer

Link please ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.