Sentry Vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Kutulu
Hulk starts off fairly angry. Fight takes place in a huge adamantium dome, so no BFR. Match is until one character knocks out the other.

grey fox
Sentry simply floats in mid-air. Hulk calms down and Robert tears banners head clean off his shoulders while giving him a 'Hug'.

Kutulu
Originally posted by grey fox
WTF ?

FTW

Galan007
Sentry has beaten Terrax, and stalemated Genis-Vell...

But I doubt physical force would be necessary. Sentry could just mindrape Hulk ftw.

celestialdemon
Sentry pretty easily.

Soljer
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Sentry pretty easily.

Correction: Sentry RIDICULOUSLY easily.

Sparkz
Dosen't Sentry's presense calm Hulk so not only would he be rather weak but if Sentry did nothing Hulk would probaly revert to Banner.

No need for violence in this fight.

D-Block
Sentry takes this.

Bald Bugger
Spite thread, (can't believe this can be said about Hulk)

Sebtry 10/10 even if he doesn't get weaker. Now where is that dumbass DevilGoblin.

roughrider
Originally posted by D-Block
Sentry takes this.

Uh-Huh.
So long as he emits that radiation that keeps Hulk calm, not even a challenge.

"V"
Originally posted by Bald Bugger
Spite thread, (can't believe this can be said about Hulk)

Sebtry 10/10 even if he doesn't get weaker. Now where is that dumbass DevilGoblin.

Not spite at all.

Sentry 10/10 doesnt mean it wont be hard-fought though.

Howard_Jones
If Sentry doesn't get in close and fight he'd win no problem.

jgiant
ok since this is not even fair for my green friend, you should make this a striaght up brawl, cuz sentry has that mind rappin shit goin for him...

Badabing
The Hulk has beaten Thor, SS and Gladiator. Hulk wins. no expression













shifty

Kutulu
Ok - without the mindrape, just a straight up brawl, Hulk starting off really angry, does Sentry still take him?

Howard_Jones
Slugfest? Sentry is dead.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Galan007
Sentry could just mindrape Hulk ftw. Why do people assume Sentry is just like a normal telepath? He's done nothing to suggest so.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Why do people assume Sentry is just like a normal telepath? He's done nothing to suggest so.

He mindwiped the entire earth.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
He mindwiped the entire earth. He obviously has the power to do such things, but we haven't seen him apply it without an outside force. The closest thing i can think of was the thing with the Super Adaptoid, and that was too obscure to say what was really happening.

It's always said he has great telepathic abilities, which are holding his phsyical abilities together. Or something like that. Until he actually shows the basic stuff, like reading peoples minds or contacting people telepathically, under his own power, it's stupid to just say "oh, he mindrapes them".

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
He obviously has the power to do such things, but we haven't seen him apply it without an outside force. The closest thing i can think of was the thing with the Super Adaptoid, and that was too obscure to say what was really happening.

It's always said he has great telepathic abilities, which are holding his phsyical abilities together. Or something like that. Until he actually shows the basic stuff, like reading peoples minds or contacting people telepathically, under his own power, it's stupid to just say "oh, he mindrapes them".

I'm not gonna say he's gonna mindrape someone, considering I don't think it's within his scope of doing so. However, he does have psychic ability.

jgiant
Originally posted by Kutulu
Ok - without the mindrape, just a straight up brawl, Hulk starting off really angry, does Sentry still take him? Thats better, HULK SMASH PUNY SUPERMAN RIPOFF!

Bald Bugger
Originally posted by "V"
Not spite at all.

Sentry 10/10 doesnt mean it wont be hard-fought though.

OK Not spite but stupid.

Soljer
Even without Sentry's 'mindrape,' he takes the Hulk 10/10.

LordFear
Hulk murders Sentry in an uncontrable savage rage

Accel
Originally posted by Kutulu
Ok - without the mindrape, just a straight up brawl, Hulk starting off really angry, does Sentry still take him?
Under those conditions? I'd say yes.

H. S. 6
Sentry 10/10.

Surprised no Hulk fanboys have come in here yet.

capt it up
sentry would simply speed blizt hulk

keak da sneak
no body here really knows sentry's powers but we all know hulks and sentry haveing telepathic power does not help him mind tricks dont work on hulk

tkitna
Originally posted by keak da sneak
mind tricks dont work on hulk

Tell that to Onslaught.

Sentry ftw 10/10

keak da sneak
Originally posted by tkitna
Tell that to Onslaught.

Sentry ftw 10/10

i did and he didnt listen

fsufan89
sentry 10/10 dont forget in the new avengers series how he tore up that prison filled with bad ass vilains

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
However, he does have psychic ability. Never said he didn't.

DevilGoblin
KMC is a legend in the web (in other boards we are still laughing about this thread, but thanks for the laugh anyway)

Hulk beat Onslaught, The Galaxy Master, Thor, Gladiator and anyone else in marvel universe. The Hulk stalamated the Stranger and destroyed a dimension with a thunderclap.

Sentry beat a weak hulk that could not get angry and in a story where he was the protagonist, written by his father Paul Jenkins: a stupid plot device written to make his son powerful and cool. Ok ok any hero wins in his personal series, nothing wrong with this, we all know this, even biased fanboy as Soljer.

But if Sentry is not written by Jenkins he loses again and again :first against that weak and poor guy who is Genis Vell; after he has been beaten by Iron Man in an embarassing way.


so...Hulk beat the Galaxy Master who is as powerful as Galactus, Sentry lost to Iron Man.....it's clear who is at the top of chain food

in the conclusion:

In neutral comic:

if the hulk can't get angry and stronger he loses 3-4/10

if the hulk can get angry in normal conditions he would beat Sentry 7-8/10; under thread's conditions he kills horribly Sentry 10/10; if Betty is in danger Hulk wins in any condition and even if the story is written by hulk's haters and detractors


oh, i don't care if people here gives victory to the favourite chars, i really care about comics where Nick Fury in Secret Wars files says that the hulk is way stronger and more powerful than Sentry.

Facts > biased opinions


Sorry Hulk's haters and please keep on posting!! we would not know how getting fun of you

don't shiv
50/50 fancy trix won't save Sentry if Hulk gets fired riled

Bentley
I think Hulk can pull some wins, but not the mayority. Maybe I'm crazy, but the situation is pretty favorable for the Hulk (except of course, for facing uber powerful Sentry).

marvelprince
Um Sentry lost to Iron Man? Wtf?

Bentley
He didnt really lost, people use that to bash Sentry but mostly to look highly at Ironman. Thats probably why they were making him fight Krypto a few days ago.

Kutulu
Originally posted by marvelprince
Um Sentry lost to Iron Man? Wtf?

Ironman was getting stomped, and used his Extremis ability to mess with CLOC inside of Sentry's head, thus gaining a win. In terms of physical power, speed, etc., Ironman was getting smashed.

marvelprince
K, jus checkin. Thanks

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Sentry 10/10.

Surprised no Hulk fanboys have come in here yet. You have to look through carefully. It's fun; like playing where's Wally.Originally posted by LordFear
There's Wally.Originally posted by DevilGoblin
There he is again.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
KMC is a legend in the web (in other boards we are still laughing about this thread, but thanks for the laugh anyway)

Hulk beat Onslaught, The Galaxy Master, Thor, Gladiator and anyone else in marvel universe. The Hulk stalamated the Stranger and destroyed a dimension with a thunderclap.

Sentry beat a weak hulk that could not get angry and in a story where he was the protagonist, written by his father Paul Jenkins: a stupid plot device written to make his son powerful and cool. Ok ok any hero wins in his personal series, nothing wrong with this, we all know this, even biased fanboy as Soljer.

But if Sentry is not written by Jenkins he loses again and again :first against that weak and poor guy who is Genis Vell; after he has been beaten by Iron Man in an embarassing way.


so...Hulk beat the Galaxy Master who is as powerful as Galactus, Sentry lost to Iron Man.....it's clear who is at the top of chain food

in the conclusion:

In neutral comic:

if the hulk can't get angry and stronger he loses 3-4/10

if the hulk can get angry in normal conditions he would beat Sentry 7-8/10; under thread's conditions he kills horribly Sentry 10/10; if Betty is in danger Hulk wins in any condition and even if the story is written by hulk's haters and detractors


oh, i don't care if people here gives victory to the favourite chars, i really care about comics where Nick Fury in Secret Wars files says that the hulk is way stronger and more powerful than Sentry.

Facts > biased opinions


Sorry Hulk's haters and please keep on posting!! we would not know how getting fun of you
Profiled. tohslaugh

Soljer
DevilHulk complaining about fanboys?

DEVIL HULK!?!?

hystericalhysterical
hystericalhysterical
hystericalhysterical

I'm sure every forum on the web is just laughing their ass off - just, not at KMC. Who wouldn't get a nice chuckle from that dumb ass Hulk fanboy?

roughrider
I'm sorry...so, are the conditions to this fight that Sentry -

- cannot use telepathy
- cannot emit the radiation that calms the Hulk down

And he has both arms tied behind his back with adamantium cuffs, is blindfolded and pinned to a toilet seat that is spun around 50 times? roll eyes (sarcastic)

...OK then; Hulk has a good chance. stick out tongue

Sparkz
Was Devil Goblin sayin that not only Hulk could beat Sentry but also galactus??

Soljer
Originally posted by Sparkz
Was Devil Goblin sayin that not only Hulk could beat Sentry but also galactus??

What the f**k?

He thinks that the Hulk could solo the JLA 10/10.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Accel
DevilHulk says a lot of things. Pity the poor bastards that actually take him seriously.

LordFear
The Leader: "There’s no way to measure his strength!" (and Hulk proves highly resistant to extremes of temperature, electricity, and g-force) TTA #73
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/Strongest-TTA73.jpg

NUff said

roughrider
Originally posted by LordFear
The Leader: "There’s no way to measure his strength!" (and Hulk proves highly resistant to extremes of temperature, electricity, and g-force) TTA #73
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/Strongest-TTA73.jpg

NUff said

Pfft. We've seen him burned by the heat vision of both Superman and Gladiator, and Thor's lightning has K.O.ed him. The Leader has gotten smarter since those early days.

Soljer
Originally posted by LordFear
The Leader: "There’s no way to measure his strength!" (and Hulk proves highly resistant to extremes of temperature, electricity, and g-force) TTA #73
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/Strongest-TTA73.jpg

NUff said

Your point? We haven't seen Sentry's strength limit either.

And besides that, the Hulk's strength may not be measurable, but his speed sure as hell is - something that's important when Sentry can move at lightspeed.

Accel
Originally posted by roughrider
Pfft. We've seen him burned by the heat vision of both Superman and Gladiator, and Thor's lightning has K.O.ed him. The Leader has gotten smarter since those early days.
He's actually shrugged heat vision from both those guys, as well as a full dose of lightning from Thor in the past.

OneDumbG0
Hulk can be knocked out. He gets knocked unconscious a lot. Given the fight stipulations, Sentry could knock him out 9/10 times. Only one out of ten chances will Sentry miscalculate and not hit Hulk hard enough to knock him out. If Sentry makes a mistake like that, Hulk comes back in a sh1storm of rage and puts the whupping on Sentry, and even if Hulk is not instantly augmented to Sentry knocking out levels, every second and punch that goes by that Sentry isn't knocked out will probably only make Hulk angrier and therefore stronger. For all his power and durability, Sentry can still be tossed around, but against an utterly enraged Hulk? Meh, I'd give it to Hulk that one time it'd happen out of ten.

Then again, I think the upcoming 'World War Hulk' storyline will answer questions like these soon.

King Kandy
two problems with DevilHulks analysis.

Galaxy Master isn't as strong as Galactus,

And Hulk Beating galaxy master was PIS anyway.

xmarksthespot
Two problems?

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Accel
DevilHulk says a lot of things. Pity the poor bastards that actually take him seriously.

Amen to that. Remember when he said that the Hulk could take the entire DCU at the same time?

OneDumbG0
It may not be a popular opinion, but I think Hulk could take on JLA by himself. He'd get beaten more often than not, but Doomsday is a pitiful knockoff of Hulk and look what he did the first time. Then again, Superman is stronger now... but sometimes having more people causes more distractions for Superman. So yeah... that's what I think. I just insert Hulk to stand-in for Doomsday and think about the romping he gave everyone. Doomsday had a stable power limit, Hulk gettin enraged doesn't.

I think if there is one character who is the single most underrated character here on these forums, it is the Hulk. Personally, I hope 'World War Hulk' changes that. Just my humble opinion. Besides, doesn't this thread remind anybody of that foreboding dream image Sentry has in New Avengers #24? I mean... you just know that Brian Michael Bendis didn't accidentally tell the artist to draw up that panel that way without meaning. Take a gander...

King Kandy
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Two problems?
More then two.

Just two that I chose to adress.

godking
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
It may not be a popular opinion, but I think Hulk could take on JLA by himself. He'd get beaten more often than not, but Doomsday is a pitiful knockoff of Hulk and look what he did the first time. Then again, Superman is stronger now... but sometimes having more people causes more distractions for Superman. So yeah... that's what I think. I just insert Hulk to stand-in for Doomsday and think about the romping he gave everyone. Doomsday had a stable power limit, Hulk gettin enraged doesn't.

I think if there is one character who is the single most underrated character here on these forums, it is the Hulk. Personally, I hope 'World War Hulk' changes that. Just my humble opinion. Besides, doesn't this thread remind anybody of that foreboding dream image Sentry has in New Avengers #24? I mean... you just know that Brian Michael Bendis didn't accidentally tell the artist to draw up that panel that way without meaning. Take a gander... Doomsday has a HUGE advantage Hulk does not Doomsday is as fast or faster as Superman which keeps him in a fight with Superman. Hulk has strength but aside from that there is nothing he can do against a Superman who decides to speedblitz him.

Mech_Cool
Sentry beat Hulk so bad Hulk can't be angry about not taking a dump ever again.

amnesia
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
KMC is a legend in the web (in other boards we are still laughing about this thread, but thanks for the laugh anyway)

Hulk beat Onslaught, The Galaxy Master, Thor, Gladiator and anyone else in marvel universe. The Hulk stalamated the Stranger and destroyed a dimension with a thunderclap.

Sentry beat a weak hulk that could not get angry and in a story where he was the protagonist, written by his father Paul Jenkins: a stupid plot device written to make his son powerful and cool. Ok ok any hero wins in his personal series, nothing wrong with this, we all know this, even biased fanboy as Soljer.

But if Sentry is not written by Jenkins he loses again and again :first against that weak and poor guy who is Genis Vell; after he has been beaten by Iron Man in an embarassing way.


so...Hulk beat the Galaxy Master who is as powerful as Galactus, Sentry lost to Iron Man.....it's clear who is at the top of chain food

in the conclusion:

In neutral comic:

if the hulk can't get angry and stronger he loses 3-4/10

if the hulk can get angry in normal conditions he would beat Sentry 7-8/10; under thread's conditions he kills horribly Sentry 10/10; if Betty is in danger Hulk wins in any condition and even if the story is written by hulk's haters and detractors


oh, i don't care if people here gives victory to the favourite chars, i really care about comics where Nick Fury in Secret Wars files says that the hulk is way stronger and more powerful than Sentry.

Facts > biased opinions


Sorry Hulk's haters and please keep on posting!! we would not know how getting fun of you






lol.... Was this guy serious? He had to be a troll.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.